It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS, "BASHAR = HOAX Forum" on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Springer

How do we know he is a hoaxer? If there was proof outside the Japanese translator I didn't see it.

There have been a few ongoing threads discussing this. In one of them I found an outright lie by Anka where he "claims" an EEG has proven his brainwaves show he is in a "higher" state while channeling. What he said was, his alpha state was at 40 and his Beta was 30 and Delta was 20. Clearly, this is impossible because delta waves can only max out at 4Hz and alpha at 12Hz. If an EEG showed his brainwaves were at 30+ then he's not using delta waves while channeling. It means he's fully awake and using his beta waves. When one "channels" or meditates, they're supposed to be lowering their brainwaves, not increasing them. He tried to side-step an EEG test result with a lie. He got busted. This proves hoax.

Don't want to take my word for it?
8:50 in

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

I hear this alot. How is it censorship to move it to a forum, where you can continue to discuss it as much as you want?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Because they aren't the personal story of an ATS Member, besides that you can still have a lively discussion about them in the HOAX Forum, they just won't be getting any search engine boost from ATS.

This thread, page 2

Censorship -- the control of the information and ideas circulated within a society -- has been a hallmark of dictatorships throughout history. In the 20th Century, censorship was achieved through the examination of books, plays, films, television and radio programs, news reports, and other forms of communication for the purpose of altering or suppressing ideas found to be objectionable or offensive. The rationales for censorship have varied, with some censors targeting material deemed to be indecent or obscene; heretical or blasphemous; or seditious or treasonous. Thus, ideas have been suppressed under the guise of protecting three basic social institutions: the family, the church, and the state.

Source

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Again, how is leaving it in a forum where you can discuss it all you want censorship? The information is there, you are free to discuss it all you want.

You can quote censorship sources at me all you want, but you are still perfectly free to discuss the topic in that forum too.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

There is nothing wrong with someone finding inspiration from someone else's words, no matter how far-out they are. It's not hurting, or misleading anyone, it's simply postulating that they have found great comfort in the words of this bashar character.

Things are esoteric for a reason. I am surprised how many people write off what they don't understand... Especially on this website.

AAC.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Zaphod58

I hear this alot. How is it censorship to move it to a forum, where you can continue to discuss it as much as you want?

Okay. I will admit that I was not aware the hoax bin still allows conversation, I assumed it was 404.

That said, I still feel it is a bit over-policing on a conspiracy site. I'm not a mod or owner, so I will crawl back out of the suggestion box.

AAC

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I just THANK GOD that there's people out there taking the responsibility away from me as to what information I find interesting or valuable from a curious brains point of view,or not, and I'm just SO PROUD that ats is the website that proved bashar is a hoax . Happy days
ps the above was sprinkled with a heavy dose of sarcasm . Not a happy day , a bad day.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Oh and I just noticed that Springer said the word bollocks
In his OP. I don't know,what is the.world coming to? keep yer hands off our swear words you Americans!!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

That would give Bashar free publicity, not a good idea in hindsight and then there be not stopping Bashar.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I feel like I should send kaskau a sympathy card.

edit on 1-3-2014 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Who else can we banner under the Hoax category?

Billy Meir?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Oh BLESS you Springer!!!

This is great news to read…I love you!!!

Sick of this hoaxer swindling folks with his lies. THANK YOU!!!

Bash the Bashar!

Hugs.

MM

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Billy Meir is considered a hoaxer in the UFO community already. Most of his content is already posted to the HOAX forum as far as I know.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Who said anything about Banning this is about correct labelling for threads, and I believe Billy Meir belongs in the Hoax category just like Bashar

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

thedoctorswife

I just THANK GOD that there's people out there taking the responsibility away from me as to what information I find interesting or valuable from a curious brains point of view,or not, and I'm just SO PROUD that ats is the website that proved bashar is a hoax . Happy days
ps the above was sprinkled with a heavy dose of sarcasm . Not a happy day , a bad day.

ATS didn't prove it. Countless sources have.

And finally Bashar is being labeled correctly here. I assume it took this long only because the Three Amigos wanted to keep peace between the rational and the gullible. But thank the internet-Gods this is finally done.

I am happy with this.

Hugs.

MM

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Im still on the fence about Dr Greer of disclosure project. ( still to be determined)

Icke well he believes the Royale family are shape shifting lizards from outer space. Ickes presenting the most flimsy of evidence to piece together a story to have the greatest controversial effect to attract attention. ( Candidate for Hoax bin)

Kerry Cassidy of Camelot , and encourages them to speak elaborately about this, that and the other of Ufos and Aliens while never ever challenging her interviewees for evidence. A skeptic may view her as a PR agent for Ufo Hoaxers ( Candidate for Hoax bin)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

About the only difference between HOAX and any other forum is you can't create a new thread in the HOAX forum.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Sounds like a good system to me, public humiliation by sending thread to Hoax bin. Its kinder than a Spanish inquisition.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Anyone who plugs Montauk is true for financial gain is a Hoaxer as well. I think that the Basiago is the Hoaxer behind that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join