It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS, "BASHAR = HOAX Forum" on ATS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
glitch in the system....-...
edit on 3-3-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
@DJW001

thats true and i always hoped that your "stars" here would gain interest in bashar to do that themselfs. For me it is really stressful to write in english. I can understand this language perfectly but i can not speak is as the way i would like to express myself needs a clearer understanding of your language. I only know some words. BUt i don´t understand the grammar structur in ways i need to, to go in depth in terms of bashar and his system (without making viral marketing..as you say it)

So in a way: i am not able to give you his information better than he can. But i understand that for some people this information is more easily handled when it does not come through the "channel paradigm".

But because i was inspired by this "hoax" thing i just made a thread in which i try to express how i understand bashar in my own words when it comes to the topic why disclosure is not happening right now..without using him or channeling information directly. Just my own intuition and how i understand him and others...Maybe you understand after reading it why i put effort into spreading bashars knowledge..because THIS ALREADY IS the kind of contact that inspires us to become more holistic!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you at least understand my perspective even if you dont believe in it?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I. Don't know if Bashar is a fake or not, I've not seen any proof of his authenticity yet, but what he says does interest me, and I've listened to hours of it, and all I know is, it has cost me not one bloody penny not one dollar, as they say up north, NOWT ! If old Darryl is a fraudster, a con man,then he's not doing such a good job on me.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Can you at least understand my perspective even if you dont believe in it?

I understand, but please be aware that much of the "New Age" and UFO community is controlled by covert government agencies.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

yes..in a way thats all that matters: do the information inspire you and are you getting them without getting poor

so..yes..
I guess the mistake i made was putting to much emphasis on this "alien" thing..instead of letting the information itself work.

ANd bashar inspires abundantly no matter what he is

Right now i am helping a suicidal friend with bashars knowledge (About how negative beliefe systems exactly reinforce themselfs) but without saying that i have it from "ET"...And it works perfectly.
Nothing helped him but a few of these precise concepts ....

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

.......i do understand that......

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

wow..
ats showing its real face..

It always surprises me to see comments like this when an appropriate action has been taken.

Over time, I've seen some members defend Billy Meier as if their lives depended on it, as an example, and some really shady sources linked that would make the National Enquirer look like a serious peer reviewed paper and still, some people are defending them...

That is the Wow for me. If "real face" means common sense then I agree. But I doubt that this is the meaning behind this quoted part here.

Personally, I don't believe in Bashar...or Meier...or shady sources. To me, this decision does not reflect censorship but a state of seriousness on a forum meant to discuss what is real and what is not, what is truth and what is a lie.

Again, personally, the hoax forum would be too small for me if I was an ATS owner. Its walls would be about to burst with the likes of Icke, Wilcox, Greer, Camelot, Dean, Stone, Collier, Burish and so many others that would be a waste of space to list...

So kudos from me, ATS, for showing your real face.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

i understand your perspective. But i don´t see that you really can compare bashar to billy meyer and others which are proven hoaxes.

Bashars sessions are full of wisdom and sense. I guess you didn´t really watch bashar videos for longer than a few minutes.

As bashar says: the only proof that is given right now is that the information he gives WORK. Many people changed their life with the help of bashars concepts. They work on many levels. Just watch the comments below the videos. You will see how positvly bashar changes many lifes. You can not say that from billy meyer and others..

I guess you can only proof that it is real by testing the concepts. Until then you will just speculate.

No proof exists that bashar is a Fake...and still it is treated as such.

If this matches your taste because you don´t believe bashar could be real, of course you will be happy about this move unless you are open enough to accept that a forum like this should be a space for possibilities which are not widely accepted, know, or proven.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Thank you for a kind reply.

If this matches your taste because you don´t believe bashar could be real, of course you will be happy about this move unless you are open enough to accept that a forum like this should be a space for possibilities which are not widely accepted, know, or proven.

As has been mentioned, moving Bashar to the hoax bin when it seems necessary (as spamming) simply keeps the Google teeth away in order not to promote. I agree with this.

The fact that I don't believe in Bashar is a non issue. I believe in alien abductions. But if for whatever reason, ATS one day decided to move all abduction threads to the hoax bin, I would not say this would make me happy or unhappy but I would understand the move, if it was explained with reason as it's been the case here with Bashar.

I would still participate along with others in the hoax section when needed.

All I'm saying is that ATS is very tolerant of shady impersonators and sources. Open minded is a two way street.

Again, thanks for a civil reply.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

K, your new thread is pretty good, which shows that you can take the things you've learned from Paul Anka's brother and, without having to reference him, put out some good data yourself. Maybe this hoax-bin move is a blessing in disguise. Consider that. Hey, what did I just type? I was mowing my lawn one minute and found myself typing on the computer (or, to put it another way, a good excuse not to mow the lawn right now).

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

yes. I also see it that way. I am not "regretting" this at all.
This was a step that had to be done and is not "limiting" the probabilities at all.

Why? hmm i could explain that in german more prexicely but ill try..
For some "key figures" on this site NOW that bashar is officially defined as a hoax there will be the possibilty to "study" it without having to proof it as a hoax. Does not even have to be people who normally write here. There are many silent readers who are aware of our discussions who will play a part in this chess game. Even if this sounds crazy for many: in a way this is a game we are playing. And the game "uses" belief-systems as its "code"...

For a few people here that were not open for this material the material will be "available" on a deeper level now because the need vanished to only filter it through the need for seeing it as a hoax.

Now that this is "labeled" as a hoax there is no need for a few people to NOT be open for some of the knowledge in it.
Sounds paradoxical.

Its ok to define it as a hoax....But deny ignorance and don´t think the many many many positive receptions of bashar are "coincidence" or born out of stupidity or a naive perspective..

Its a good day

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Springer's post seems to be bit confusing on a few levels and it seems to be born of some frustration. I think something is amiss.

Bashar has been around for ages, but in recent months more information emanating from him/Daryl has been coming into ATS posts for some reason. The hate, the anger ,the venom, the shear volume of downright aggressive posts on any thread with the Bashar name attached is stunning - truly stunning. If after 30 years of channeling he was just another voice in the wind then why all the hate?

I think it is common knowledge that our last president was a puppet. He "spoke" for folks who wish to remain unseen, so he was a channeler as the term goes. He was told to say, "WMD means war with Iraq" and he wasn't called a hoaxer. His channeling resulted in a whole lot of dead people, and Daryl's hasn't. Yet the hate for gw is nearly non existent. So it can't be channeling that is the issue as much as it is information.

And here is where things get awkward. If Daryl spoke this information as his own person we'd call him some other kind of name and damn him for trying to make a living off of what he was selling - only pop stars, scientists, political leaders are allowed to eat using money they earn from any actions selling information (all esoteric information must be given away for it to be valid according to the ATS wisdom). As a "channel" we have to see the information in a different light? Or do we? Many accepted Tom Delay's vision from god as a valid reason for him to terrorize the government. Many accept a reporter quoting an "unnamed source" as a valid information source. So are we talking information or the source of information? Does information stand alone, or does the source matter more then anything? People argue Fox News topics here all the time and they are beyond garbage as a source by even their own admission - they are entertainers.

The condemnation of Bashar by Springer is something else. Something in this information polarizes and antagonizes people beyond all rational explanation. Much of the information is sound, much of it isn't even remotely controversial, yet this source has people bringing out the AK's to shut him down and those who perpetuate him as an information source.

This alone suggests the information might be important, as the number of "he's a hoaxer, trash him now" posts on this thread are beyond reason. Too many posts in any Bashar thread are exclusively designed to discredit - period. In fact, many are "one-off" posts where the poster isn't engaging just hit and running.

All of that said, I agree that there can be none, zero, no rational discourse on any Bashar information on this site, as such the Hoax bin is needed to keep Springer's sanity.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Back in the day Bashar threads were under the radar and no problem. But ever since a certain someone has decided to carpet-spam the Forum with Bashar, its become an issue. I can see why the Forum owners would want to reduce the Spam by declaring it "Hoax".

I bet that if done intelligently, one could even make a Bashar related thread that is not moved to the Hoax Forum. For example if I made a general UFO Topic and then quoted various sources on that topic, one of them being Bashar. And thats just one example. Its fairly easy to fly under the radar if you stick to honest posting methods.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

As i said: in the last months i only used the existing thread "why does the paranormal elite" ignore bashar to post new stuff until it was closed.

There could have been a simple: "please don´t spam everywhere, just stay in one thread when it comes to bashar"...no problem . I would have done that and was doing that!

I ask myself: what was the last topic in which something was labeled a hoax without giving clear evidence that it IS a hoax?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

flying under the radar when you are really interested in the radar itself..is a little bit ...strange..to say the least

The topic IS the radar....which i have to fly under now ...if you know what i mean

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

kauskau

I ask myself: what was the last topic in which something was labeled a hoax without giving clear evidence that it IS a hoax?

I think this is the first time. There's a first time for everything.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

No, if "Daryl" spoke this information as himself (which is really what he's doing anyway) nobody would care and even less people would pay for it.

It's called marketing.

How do you attract people if you're a nobody? You either hire a somebody or become a somebody. What's the fastest and least expensive way to become a somebody? "Channel" one!

In any case there is more than enough proof out there (unless you refuse to see it) that decidedly indicates that this nothing more than a man with a plan, we don't participate in the marketing of those type plans.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join