It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
- The BBC has seen eight trucks with the black plates of the Russian army moving towards Simferopol
- Unconfirmed reports say eight Russian military helicopters have arrived in Sevastopol
- Ukraine's central bank has put a 15,000 hryvnia (1,000 euro; £820) limit on daily cash withdrawals
- Armed Forces chief Yuriy Ilyin, appointed earlier this month by Mr Yanukovych, is sacked
- Ukraine's parliament calls on the UN Security Council to discuss the unfolding crisis in Crimea
15.50 BREAKING: The Russian foreign ministry has admitted that armoured units from the Black Sea Fleet base near Sevastopol had entered Crimea in order to protect fleet positions.
“The Ukrainian side was also passed a note regarding the movement of armoured vehicles of the Russian Black Sea Fleet in Crimea, which is happening in full accordance with the foundation Russian-Ukrainian agreements on the Black Sea Fleet,” the ministry said in a statement posted on its website on Friday afternoon.
Euromaidan PR @EuromaidanPR 44 sec
10 armed unknown soldiers have captured #Crimea National TV Radio company building -5cannel |PR News #Ukraine
I believe that Russia is getting ready to make her move, they are trying to set their pieces at key ports around the world.
"Russia says it is negotiating with 8 governments around the world for access to military facilities to extend its long range naval strategic bomber capabilities"
Do you guys think Ukraine will resist militarily. The acting PM sacked the commander in chief of the Ukrainian military today.
Secondly do you guys think Russia will just stop at Crimea, will they push ahead further?