It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Index of John Lear threads on AboveTopSecret.com

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Preliminary list of the more active recent threads.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

Let's Keep It Scholarly, Please

To John Lear-Existence of the Dulce Facility

The Zackak's Moon Footage : Spaceship + Tower + Pyramid

Lunar Strip Mine in John Lear's Moon Photos??

Learology : Circus on The Moon

Keith Laney 'Ferrets" out a Rat on Mars

German Moon - Mars base

Learology?

Space tourism – An end to a majority of the conspiracy theories ?

Some more Copernicus Anomalies

Did the Space Shuttle Atlantis Cancel Because of the Scrutiny Generated on ATS?

!!!Mars Blue Sky & Water!!!

Questions for John Lear- Jan to Feb 2008

Secret Apollo Astronauts

Remote Viewing of Venus

Will the Real Planet Venus Please Stand Up!

Element 115 question

Did the USA purchase Australia?

Crater Stick and Capsule

Have I found something?

John Lear removed from wikipedia

Discovery Launches at 11:38 EDT. Expects to Reach and Dock With ISS in 44 Hours!

Huge Spaceplane Sighted Over Ireland in 2004

First Moon Picture from Japanese Orbiter

Navy Submarine Base Under the Nevada Desert?

Soviet Moon Images

Deconstructing the anti-gravity drive

Questions for John Lear about Aliens creating us as an Experiment

New Russian Moon Photos Proves Apollo a Fake?

Here's a Rather Simple Way to Debunk John Lear's "The Dulce Book"

Question for John

Walking on Mars

the 1962 mars landing!?

John Lear- Is this you?

Did the Space Shuttle dock at the Secret Space Station tonight?

Infrared Moon Images

Dr Boylan said John Lear's a disinfo agent

NASA Admits to Storms and Dust Clouds on the Moon

Luna Gaia, "The Green Side of the Moon"

Strange Towers in a Russian Forest - Tesla Generators

How MEAMSTREAM MEDIA gets its slimy name

New Secret Weapon revealed in time for the Holidays

FOIA? Information Access - Public Doors Being Closed

John Lear's theory of elementary particles

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Could someone inform me as to what happened to John Lear's section, and why it was taken down?

I'm just a casual member who doesn't have the time to take part in that many discussions. But I recently noticed that Lear's folder was gone. All that I've been able to gather is that ATS was supposed to release a statement regarding the issue, but I've yet to see it. I was hoping that someone could fill me in or perhaps link me to the statement (if it was issued) and/or a discussion regarding the matter.

Thanks a bunch.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
All that I've been able to gather is that ATS was supposed to release a statement regarding the issue, but I've yet to see it.

It was posted yesterday, here.

From this point forward, please use this thread to add additional links to important threads that involve John, or cover John's theories.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
A silly question but ask yourself how many individuals know a given fact...for a fact? For example, how many individuals in the world, past and present, know about the DNA double-helix? 147,211? 8,509? 1,702,955,526? 4?

The truth may surprise you. Any fact is only known by those individuals who have entered in to the zone where that fact was first uncovered or discovered and where it continues to thrive. That includeds original scientists, believing academics, suggestive students, and the general media and public.

So...a fact does not exist outside of the group of individuals who have embraced it as a truth, even if that group is...worldwide.

Fortunately, we don't run into problems when these 'facts. touch upon everyday things like gravity effects on the legs or the multitudinous number of physical principles involved whenever Aunt Thelma takes us on a shopping trip to Wal-Mart.

But in the more esoteric realms of consciousness, existance, environment...as in for example frontier particle physics labs or in this case things seen and believed by the JL group, a fact is summoned on command via TPTB and as required by the fact-finding community present or investigating.

This explains why I saw a UFO and you didn't. Or why Preston Nichols of Montauk fame greeted a lizard creature every day at work and you never see a photo of it or can't stop laughing at the absurdity of it all. Or why the JL group sees facts that are quite real...but also that you or I can't see or relate to UNLESS...we first enter into their fact zone and thus summon TPTB to create for our amusement...the world there being discussed and marvelled at!

The delusion is in the illusion. A fact is a contemporaneous creation proffered for our edification by TPTB; it is a hot item with a few days (or years or centuries or eaons) to kill...nothing more.

Eventually facts run out of gas and need to be refueled. TPTB are quick to replenish lost supply in the day-to-day world we experience lest we see the void and begin to suspect that there is a man, after all, behind the curtain..pulling levers and turning dials just for our benefit.

So now you know why JL believes the facts as he does...and he is right...if facts are what we are talking about here...and we are; and you of course believe as you do, in your own set of facts which may or may not be shared by anyone else but can be shared by the whole planet...if they were inclined to accept them as you do; and never the twain shall meet in the middle: one side or the other must pass over into the opposing side's zone...if one wants to see the facts.

That is why truth eludes most people: they presume, wrongly, that truth and facts are somehow related, interdependent, and necessary to connect the dots of our worldview together.

This is why the evolutionist and the creationist will never win if they barter using facts.

Try having faith in God. That's what I do. Faith lets me see all this crap for what it truly (pun intended?) is - and that's a fact.

I now hand over the control of this forum back to you.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

Please see Skeptic Overlord's previous post in this thread:

From this point forward, please use this thread to add additional links to important threads that involve John, or cover John's theories.

Thanks.

Thank You.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
One of the first times I heard about the Dulce Base was when Joh Lear mentioned it in an article several years ago, and his report inspired me to put together the 'DULCE BOOK'... some years later.

Branton
[link removed]

www.abovetopsecret.com...
4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hi,

Maybe this is not the right place to ask, but after more than 180 days, I logged in today and cannot find my two discussions with Lear in one of the threads (I remember it had more than 90 pages!).

I'd appreciate any successful help...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Ok, thanks anyways. I just found the thread by using a brute-force strategy
... (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The People Of Higher Purpose has removed it....Godlike.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect thought from my side. I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone. The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible.There is nothing called a free lunch is this world. If anything needed to be resolved then initiated need a support to be sorted out.
===============================================
Removed Spam

edit on 12/1/2011 by Sauron because: removed spam url

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I like John Lear.... but... He makes such fantastical claims with zero facts.. I mean, zero proof whatsoever... It doese make for some recreational reading... I credit him right up with the queen is a reptile guy... He maybe right on a few things, though, I doubt it.. but if you throw infinally many darts, you are bound to get something right.. Anyways, I hope John is doing well and keeps fighting the good fight.. Peace be with you John Lear...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

This is John's interview with Project Camelot where he tells his side of the story of why he is no longer on ATS. He talks about ATS at about 4 minutes into the video.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I miss that crazy old man!
His threads were always entertaining,if nothing else!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Could someone inform me as to what happened to John Lear's section, and why it was taken down?

I'm just a casual member who doesn't have the time to take part in that many discussions. But I recently noticed that Lear's folder was gone. All that I've been able to gather is that ATS was supposed to release a statement regarding the issue, but I've yet to see it. I was hoping that someone could fill me in or perhaps link me to the statement (if it was issued) and/or a discussion regarding the matter.

Thanks a bunch.
i hear he got banned from ats for "quote" posting unapproved conspiracy theories en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
i hear he got banned from ats for "quote" posting unapproved conspiracy theories

-sigh-

How many times do we need to say this? We've said it enough that it shouldn't be hard to find.

(1) He's not banned. A posting ban has been applied to his account because he fabricated unsavory quotes and attributed those to other members.

(2) He was offered the opportunity to post again on ATS if he apologized... and he did not.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I love him. He has such a light and integrity. He can be found posting on the other forum and Sleeper/Lou Baldin's site, just google it. Love Lou too! Great Q & A there.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I think this guy john lear has got ufo disease because how can he say that there is life on saturn and jupiter and that our sun is pregnant just because this so called sleeper guy said so.... and also the biggest bs theory is that our solar system has 40 planets?? And we can't see these planets because they are hidden behind giant mirrors? So frustrating maybe this is why he hasn't been threatened because he gives us a little information and a ton of BS to work around...

Oh and our moon has these aliens on it and they control a SOUL FACTORY?? WHAT??

This guy has brain cancer. His tumor is a ufo

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join