It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Boylan said John Lear's a disinfo agent

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hello,

I'm new in here and I'm not trying to offend anyone especially Mr John Lear.

I was always fascinated with UFO since I was 8 years old, when I saw something in the sky but my interest waned when I started working and became a worker ant. 1 month ago I started researching again about UFOs and conspiracy stuff after I saw disclosure project in YouTube.

In a webpage by Dr Richard Boylan he said John Lear is a disinformer. But at the same page he said Bob Lazar is one of the good guys.

Can anyone give me their opinion who's the disinformer here? Mr John Lear I'm curious as to what you think about this statement.

Second, and this is a question I wish to address to John Lear. You said that the moon has a breathable atmosphere, and you said in daytime the sky is blue (or something like that).

BUT in the apollo video footage the sky is black. If you were to say they doctrined the photos, I would still consider it, but to alter videos made in the late 60s and 70s it is almost impossible, or did they doctrined the videos as well? Because I don't think they did.

Any answer would be greatly appreciated and it would be grateful if anyone in here could voice their opinions and/or give facts about this.

Thanks

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Nice first post. Seems some people are out to get John at the moment. "D.R." Boylan has his own critics and has been debunked on several issues, he is far less credible in my opinion than Lazaar or Lear, Boylan is the worst kind of Disinfo agent as he knowingly makes things up and spouts BS. I at least think Mr Lear is sincere and believes in what he says.
I am skeptical about some of his moon theories, but i think even he would believe it is healthy to be so. I believe the atmosphere is less than the 64% (or what ever he insists) of the earths, but i do believe it to be higher than the common consensus.
The tower on the moon i was very skeptical about, but more information and sources have also stated the existance of such a device and at the moment i believe it could be very possible. The thing in question for me is its actual purpose and relevance in this third dimensional existance.
I think the abuse Mr Lear receives on this site sometimes is disgraceful, and there is already a thread that discusses the possibility of John being a disinfo agent, and you could of easily posted your "finding" in there than start another thread about it.
John Lear always seems to stay courteous and pleasant amid some petty and worthless derogatory comments that come his way.
I think sometimes maybe he should accept he maybe wrong and alter his way of thinking when evidence suggests his theories may be flawed, i think if he could do this it would enhance his reputation.
But i consider him to be very interesting, knowledgable and confident in his observations...
After all it is difficult to teach old dogs new tricks.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the fast reply and I value your opinions which makes me think.

Boylan is the worst kind of Disinfo agent as he knowingly makes things up and spouts BS.

I'm not trying to paint anyone in a bad light but it's a little bit odd for someone to make a page that blatantly categorize dozens of people as the 'good bad and ugly.' It's like a channel review or something. Not only that, there's a 'pop quiz' section to determine which guys are good or bad.

I also see a considerable amount of well known people in the 'UFO circle' branding everyone else as disinfo agents. And with the Internet as today's main research tool it's turning this whole UFO phenomena into a convoluted web of confusion and disinformation and I think it's going to become worse when the 'aliens' show themselves to the world.

The tower on the moon i was very skeptical about, but more information and sources have also stated the existance of such a device and at the moment i believe it could be very possible. The thing in question for me is its actual purpose and relevance in this third dimensional existance.

Now that you have brought that up, I have something to say about John Lear's beliefs about the soul catcher. I truly think it as truly bizarre and fascinating, and it took me a few days for me to take a grasp about the whole idea.

But if I was to be given the most important revelation in the entire history of the human race of this planet from a few human beings, I think I would trust these few guys with my own life, the lives and soul of my parents, my husband/wife, my children and everyone else I know and the entire human race that has ever walked the earth, and the planet itself. Does he think the same way because it's too big of a revelation.

Did these secret astronauts really saw a 7 miles high tower made by 'aliens' and know without a shadow of a doubt and what's it for, and who told them, and it's sole purpose?

I think sometimes maybe he should accept he maybe wrong and alter his way of thinking when evidence suggests his theories may be flawed, i think if he could do this it would enhance his reputation.

He did say "I don't know" in Coast to coast AM when someone pointed this out a few times.

But i consider him to be very interesting, knowledgable and confident in his observations...

Well said.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by omnicron]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Its hard to tell sometimes whether one is a deliberate dis/misinfo agent, or whether they are just caught up in their own ego/airhead complex.

The best way to tell IMO is if they spout stuff which makes you afraid or fearful, then it is most likely they are an agent.. either that or they are just extremely paranoid lol.

Ive always stayed well away from the UFO area of research, because i recognised it to be a trap before i even became aware of any truth/conspiracies! My intuition has not let me down yet, but obviously that only means something to me personally.

Lets face it, the alien/UFO culture was born out of Roswell. The fact that this event is tied to the military is enough to make anyone skeptical. As i said before in a similar thread, i just can't trust anyone with any affiliation to the military. I just can't. I've seen first hand what it does to people, and how dark/devoid of empathy these people become. Of course, thats not a generalization, as i also know people in the military who are just doing it because they think its right.

I have no doubt that other life exists, but waiting for them to land on the whitehouse lawn.. it isn't going to happen, because you are looking in the wrong place!

Other life exists in the realms that humans can not percieve, unless under the influence of a powerful psychadelic/spirit molecule, like '___'.

Anyone who has visited those realms tells of the same kind of entities, such as reptillians, insect like creatures, lion like creatures etc..The only difference is that they all show nothing but love.. something which does not fit the leading conspiracy theory regarding ET's.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

Lets face it, the alien/UFO culture was born out of Roswell.

I have to disagree. The alien culture has always been with us since we know how to scribble on cave walls.

I think you meant by the modern culture of alien/UFOs.

Having said that, I come from a country in SE Asia where not everyone knows about Roswell and the alien connection. But we always knew something was 'out there', and it aint us humans. Which brings me to my sighting. When I told this to my 'village head' (this was in the mid 80s when I was still living in a farm)
he said 'they are angry spirits'.
Funny though they didn't seem 'angry' to me.

Thank you for your opinion and I appreciate it.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Lets face it, the alien/UFO culture was born out of Roswell.

It has existed for far longer than that.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Bridas, thank you for the link.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Aye, maybe i didn't clarify that well enough. You put it much better;

The writings on cave walls.. thats interesting to me, considering some of the other stuff they depicted aswell, stuff like the "cosmic wheel", shown in many different places around the world. I don't think one would be wrong for thinking that they mite have been more advanced, and not the way we think they were (that they were primitive).

Even Egyptian heiroglyphs show some interesting stuff..

I don know.. something never seemed right about Roswell to me. I would be more inclined to believe it was our own governments craft that crashed, rather than an ET one..

Maybe they were playing around with technology based on Teslas work, and they decided to coverup there mistake/crash by blaiming it on a non-existent group... wouldn't be the first time they've done it *Osama cough*

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Aye, maybe i didn't clarify that well enough. You put it much better;

I see where you`re coming from now.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I don know.. something never seemed right about Roswell to me. I would be more inclined to believe it was our own governments craft that crashed, rather than an ET one..

I don't know if you know this. But I've seen an old news video footage of several witnesses saying what they saw as 'dead aliens' or something to that extent. And in my opinion by the body language and emotion shown by these witnesses they seem to be telling the truth.

I can't remember the name of the documentary that showed the footage, but I'm sure it was Roswell. I think you can find it in the Internet if you search really hard.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Absolutely Amazing first post! Kudos.

I personally like both men and think Mr. Lear has a lot to offer. I am not one who believes: "Our government is out to get us" I believe they are there for us in many respects. More than we are even aware of if the truth be known. I consider myself a patriot of the simple variety. All things being what they are I believe Mr. Lear and Dr. Richard Boylan are interested in the well being of this country as a whole.

To be honest with everyone I have a hard time grasping some of Boylan's ideas, but that is just a lack of openmindedness on my part. Mr. Lear's makes his points well known and it is hard not to believe almost wholeheartedly. Neither are negative. To be honest with you, I am surprised Mr. Lear is not the Governor of some state. And Boylan, an acclaimed professor (currently) in a well-known college. I have heard Dr. Boylan has had his troubles which include death threats, a failed car-bomb attempt, and among other things he is being sued by a variety of people. Again I have heard this through the grapevine and can "prove" none of it. This is all info I got from a newly found acquaintance. I think the attempts are unfairly viewed as government related, when in fact, if it is true that people are suing him, this could easily be explained.

Again, I just don't know, so all of this is speculation. Regardless, I think Dr. Richard Boylan is a man with a good heart, who is honorable. The esteemed Mr. Lear is a "True" American whom I value very much, and is a great asset to not only to ATS, but the United States. That is my opinion.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron
I don't know if you know this. But I've seen an old news video footage of several witnesses saying what they saw as 'dead aliens' or something to that extent. And in my opinion by the body language and emotion shown by these witnesses they seem to be telling the truth.

Interesting. Do let us know if you find the video!

All i can say until i see the video; Eye-witnesses are not a reliable source of information (IMO), and are prone to suggestion/manipulation quite easily, especially if in a state of shock. Also, one can not discount the idea that they had some affiliation with the military etc..

I don know, im open to ideas. Throw em at me

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What I do not like about Dr. Boyland is that he says anyone is a disinfo agent who paints the "Star Visitors" in a bad light. This is a very simplistic view to take of a complex situation. Just because somebody has the knowledge to travel the stars does not guarantee that they have any moral or spiritual commitment to the human race.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Interesting. Do let us know if you find the video!

All i can say until i see the video; Eye-witnesses are not a reliable source of information (IMO), and are prone to suggestion/manipulation quite easily, especially if in a state of shock. Also, one can not discount the idea that they had some affiliation with the military etc..

I don know, im open to ideas. Throw em at me

Of course. Those are possibilities as well. At the moment I'm not planning on searching the Internet for the video as it will take a very long time, even if it may or may not exist in some links put up by someone. I have time constraints, you know, work to make a living.

Anyone else remember watching the footage (if any) and confirm this, chime in, I would appreciate it. Or the best method to go to Roswell and do interviews and research like countless of people before, which I don't think in anyway possible for me.

Back on track, Dr Richard Boylan doesn't seem to know Bob Lazar is a good friend of John Lear, given that he put Bob in the good guys category and John in the bad guy category. Or probably Dr Richard Boylan knows better about John Lear than Bob Lazar himself.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't believe anymore that John Lear is a personal crusader of disinformation but as he's said, he just likes the stir the pot as much as he can, but aside from that, he's a joke in the UFOlogy field.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I dont think anyone's out to 'get' Mr Lear, however he courts controversy and arguments with some of the strange stuff he posts, 'Soul transmission' Antennas on the Moon.

I would suggest that, like David Icke in the UK he is his own worst enemy and I aslo consider he may be in the disinfo business.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Disinfo agents are very effective at discrediting one another, especially if the agent is of the opinion that someone is very convincing.

That's one my tests for determining the validity of someone, how emphatically they are about denouncing someone else.

So the alternative is that Dr Boylan is a disinfo agent trying to muddy the waters.

I don't know about Dr Boylan enough to make that determination but that's where I'd start if I were you.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
my personal experience with john Lear on ATS was when i debunked a far fetched 911 theory , he went on to say that he thought that birds flying away from the dust clouds where in fact UFOs.

After this i could no longer take john seriously.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think I just prefer Icke's mullet.

He's like a beast!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
shrunkensimon are you tyring to give me the impression that (et's and other creatures out of this "realm" only convey love)

maybe the frequency's accessed by '___' only tap into that frequency where that emotion seems to prevail ( that is if those accounts are accurate and in consensus)

i would bet *some* et's probably view us the way we view animals. i would bet they would have information how to herd us and manipulate us and our simplistic minds

i think so many people are quick to say someone is a disinfo agent (especially) in the alternative field if someone's views disagree with what someone else has as a strong belief

[edit on 29-5-2007 by cpdaman]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join