It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Towers in a Russian Forest - Tesla Generators

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Strange Towers in a Russian Forest - Tesla Generators

A contact of ours in Australia sent me some photos of some towers in the Forests of Russia... The only information supplied with the images was the caption above. We have no idea who took them, or where they were taken save it was somewhere in a Russian Forest....

So far as I can tell these have not been posted but without more info it's hard to do a search... so my apologies if these have been shown before

Well after some extensive snooping around Russian websites... I did manage to find some snippets of info... (some of the English is as written, some using a translator)

"These were part of the experiments do by the SU with Teslas work towards power transmission and communication. Pictures all over the place on the internet. Nothing mysterious or new about it. Or perhaps its a secret installation for taking over the world. Take you pick." (from a Russian forum)

One other thing I managed to get was the coordinates on the Russian google...

So that was helpful...
Satellite View of the Installation near Sychëvka, Moskovskaya Oblast' (Russia)

Hear is the closeup satellite shot...

High-voltage Research Installation with the generators of Marx and Tesla

Babelfish Translation:

"These are the enormous generator "of Arkad6eva- Marx" - the high-voltage pulse generators, which make it possible to reach the high values of stress by relatively simple method. Necessary to understand it were used for creating the powerful electromagnetic radiation like the fact that appears with the nuclear explosion. And the behavior of equipment with such beyond the limits pulses Of 3m emissions respectively was tested. Are located these installations in the city Istra -2 in pomoskov'e (VEI) not far from the platform By novoIyerusalim the source: wikimapia.org...

Below is the entry gate from Google Earth images... the caption translates to... "Isled. the center of the high energies"

The facility is...

Test benches VNITS - ALL-UNION SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF CEMENT VEI (high-voltage scientific research center of All-Russian electrotechnical institute).

continued.....

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This already has it's own thread and has been discussed already.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Tower - Marx generator, which creates surge voltages of up to 9MB

"This is not the coil of Tesla. Coil so does not appear. These are the enormous generator "of Arkad6eva- Marx" - the high-voltage pulse generators, which make it possible to reach the high values of stress by relatively simple method. Necessary to understand it were used for creating the powerful electromagnetic radiation like the fact that appears with the nuclear explosion. And the behavior of equipment with such beyond the limits pulses Of 3m emissions respectively was tested. Are located these installations in the city Istra -2 in pomoskov'e (VEI) not far from the platform By novoIyerusalim." - RoRo

Other installations - cascades of the transformers of alternating current with stress of up to 3MB

Southeast of the facility is an array of Antennas that is very interesting and may be similar to HAARP... I have not found anything on this yet...

Southwest of that there is a peculiar round area... (Both can be seen on the google map above for reference) The round area once had a huge dome for Tesla experiments...

"Was here built unique cupola - unsupported almost- hemisphere with a diameter of 234 m for the high-voltage tests. It collapsed at the final stage on 25 January 1985, in 7.40 mornings - istrintsy dispatch to the work in VNIIEM - ALL-UNION SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF ELECTROMECHANICS, vei OF VNIIETO - ALL-UNION SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF ELECTROTHERMAL EQUIPMENT. Not there were victims. They joked then: "did see you crumpled 40 mln.?"(bol'shiye money then). Reason - load due to snow, error in the calculations of construction and the absence of the system of cleaning snow." - Victor

+55° 55' 7.15", +36° 49' 8.00" or 55.918653, 36.818889

"Sudden attack I know there, until now, they are carried out testing." - Max

SOURCE OF POSTS

If anyone else has any more info on this I would greatly appreciate it...

NIKOLA TESLA

Architectural drawing by Titus deBobula shows Tesla's high potential terminal and powerhouse. This illustration was included with his beam weapon proposal. You can see the similarities with the Russian Tower...

U.S. satellite reconnaissance photo of suspected Soviet beam weapon installation near Semipalatinsk. Published July 28, 1980. (Courtesy Aviation Week & Space Technology)

In 1931 Tesla announced to reporters at a press conference that he was on the verge of discovering an entirely new source of energy. Asked to explain the nature of the power, he replied, "The idea first came upon me as a tremendous shock... I can only say at this time that it will come from an entirely new and unsuspected source."

War clouds were again darkening Europe. On 11 July 1934 the headline on the front page of the New York Times read, "TESLA, AT 78, BARES NEW 'DEATH BEAM.'" The article reported that the new invention "will send concentrated beams of particles through the free air, of such tremendous energy that they will bring down a fleet of 10,000 enemy airplanes at a distance of 250 miles..." Tesla stated that the death beam would make war impossible by offering every country an "invisible Chinese wall."

A Weapon to End War

Of all the countries to receive Tesla's proposal, the greatest interest came from the Soviet Union. In 1937 Tesla presented a plan to the Amtorg Trading Corporation, an alleged Soviet arms front in New York City. Two years later, in 1939, one stage of the plan was tested in the USSR and Tesla received a check for $25,000.

It would seem this facility backs that up

More pictures...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

[edit on 6-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
These look very similar to the towers which were supposed to be hooked up to the Chernobyl facility and used in a similar manner to America's HAARP system. By that I mean they generated incredible amounts of electrical power and then didn't tell anyone what they did with it. I can't seem to find any pictures of these earlier towers but maybe someone remembers seeing them.

I do not think that these older towers would still be around as the Chernobyl explosion was supposed to have destroyed the russian HAARP facility.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Marx generators, nothing unexplained and nothing to do with Nikola Tesla.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Here is a man claiming to use Marx Generators for antigravity purpose

American antigravity (.pdf)

more on Marx generators:

Sibirian institute

Marx generators are at the heart of an experimental weapons system being built for the US Air Force by Applied Physical Sciences, an electronics company in Whitewater, Kansas. "We're trying to put them on either unmanned aerial vehicles or just shells or missiles in an effort to make an electromagnetic minefield," says Jon Mayes of APS. "If something flies through it, it'll knock it out." It could also be used on a plane to burn out the controls of incoming missiles, says Mayes. Put it on the back of a military jet and if a missile locks onto the plane, the generator can release a pulse that scrambles the missile's electronics.

Scroll down to "Deadly Burst" section on the site

I believe there where many reasons for the Russians to go into theese king of experiments, since the principle seems to addapt into antigravity, plasma and weapons.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluess

Marx generators are a multi-purpose utility device. They are absolutely necessary if you want a large amount of voltage. Who knows if antigravity or some of the other things you mentioned will ever be possible, but if they will be, Marx Generators will probably help to make them possible.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

but i thought you just stated in your other post that:

Marx generators, nothing unexplained and nothing to do with Nikola Tesla.

Their buildup has nothing unexplained, thats correct.
But their usage has alot of unexplained issues.
Nikola Tesla was also trying, in a basic term, "to send electricity wireless from one point to another" and succeded, so i think it has, if nothing more, then a simularity to The great Tesla's work.

Electricity is such a facinating topic and i believe we have much to learn about it still

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluess

I'm just saying...don't get a bunch of crazy ideas in your head. Marx generators have loads of conventional uses.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

I'm just saying...don't get a bunch of crazy ideas in your head. Marx generators have loads of conventional uses.

yes, very true, but then again, I would prolly talk about their conventional use in a conventional forum

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluess

Hey, I'm just trying to rein in wild speculation! We don't have to get all Buck Rodgers and/or Weekly World News when Popular Mechanics explanations will do just fine!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
Hey, I'm just trying to rein in wild speculation! We don't have to get all Buck Rodgers and/or Weekly World News when Popular Mechanics explanations will do just fine!

Well thank you for linking us to that wikipedia article... so now I don't have to speculate about possible usage anymore... That's why I love ATS so much all the help at your fingertips...

See I was looking for the old Soviet weapons research and it is well known they did indeed follow Tesla's work...

But here are a few snippets from the link you provided..

A Marx generator is a type of electrical circuit first described by Erwin Marx in 1924 whose purpose is to generate a high-voltage pulse. It is extensively used for simulating the effects of lightning during high voltage and aviation equipment testing. A bank of 36 Marx generators is used by Sandia National Laboratories to generate X-rays in their Z Machine. It can also be used as an ignition switch for thermonuclear devices.

The Marx generator is also used to generate short high-power pulses for Pockels cells, driving a TEA laser, ignition of the conventional explosive of a nuclear weapon, and radar pulses.

Now the Sandia Labs part was most helpful and put me onto the real trail of what I was looking for namely beam weapons...

"Between 1971 and 1974 Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory performed
experiments with electron beams that indicated such beams could be
useful for excavating rock...."

So now I have a lot more homework to do... particle beams for drilling tunnels? In 1974?

I will get back to you

[edit on 7-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
"Between 1971 and 1974 Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory performed
experiments with electron beams that indicated such beams could be
useful for excavating rock...."

So now I have a lot more homework to do... particle beams fro drilling tunnels? In 1974?

With great scholarship zorgon, this is an example of where you and I hugely differ.

The quote you provided, does not say, "drilling tunnels". However, you felt free to spin it into your interpretation. It's bad critical thinking. Or worse, it's an attempt to influence other readers into thinking what you want.....

In a previous post on another thread here, you stated you'd prefer to offer the material and let others debate its veracity. Yet here, you offer a snippet, and promptly put your own meaning on it.....and I'm willing to bet, you'll be aggravated I brought it to your attention.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
In a previous post on another thread here, you stated you'd prefer to offer the material and let others debate its veracity. Yet here, you offer a snippet, and promptly put your own meaning on it.....

No I said I would do the research and present it and answer questions and let others do the debating as I don't have time to spend hours in useless arguments that accomplish nothing...

No where did I ever say or imply that I would not make my presentation without adding my 'slant' And I do believe if you were to look at the T&C here at ATS you would find that that's the way it works here... you cannot just post a link and say "here it is" You are required to put your comments along with it...

and I'm willing to bet, you'll be aggravated I brought it to your attention.

That's a bet you would lose... as you long ago proved to me you prefer snide comments off topic to any real addition of value...

And this post just proved my point about "useless time wasting off topic debate"

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Directed-energy weapon...

This article is from that famous source of all knowledge Wikipedia

A directed-energy weapon (DEW) is a type of weapon which emits energy in an aimed direction without the means of a projectile. It transfers energy to a target for a desired effect. Some of these weapons are real or practicable; some are science fiction. The energy is in various forms:

* Electromagnetic radiation (typically lasers or masers).
* Particles with mass (particle beam weapons).
* Fictional weapons often use some sort of radiation or energetic particle that does not exist in the real world; or where the physical nature of the energy and its means of transmission is not detailed and the visible effects would be impossible in the real world.

Some of these weapons are known as death rays or rayguns and are usually portrayed as projecting energy at a person or object to kill or destroy.

Some lethal directed-energy weapons are under active research and development, but most examples appear in science fiction (or non-functional toys and film props).

en.wikipedia.org...

A Weapon to End War

This is from the previously quoted article about Tesla and his "Death Ray"

In 1931 Tesla announced to reporters at a press conference that he was on the verge of discovering an entirely new source of energy. Asked to explain the nature of the power, he replied, "The idea first came upon me as a tremendous shock... I can only say at this time that it will come from an entirely new and unsuspected source."

War clouds were again darkening Europe. On 11 July 1934 the headline on the front page of the New York Times read, "TESLA, AT 78, BARES NEW 'DEATH BEAM.'" The article reported that the new invention "will send concentrated beams of particles through the free air, of such tremendous energy that they will bring down a fleet of 10,000 enemy airplanes at a distance of 250 miles..." Tesla stated that the death beam would make war impossible by offering every country an "invisible Chinese wall."

www.beograd.com.au...

The Missing Papers

One of the more controversial topics involving Nikola Tesla is what became of many of his technical and scientific papers after he died in 1943. Just before his death at the height of World War II, he claimed that he had perfected his so-called "death beam." So it was natural that the FBI and other U.S. Government agencies would be interested in any scientific ideas involving weaponry. Some were concerned that Tesla's papers might fall into the hands of the Axis powers or the Soviets.

The morning after the inventor's death, his nephew Sava Kosanovic´ hurried to his uncle's room at the Hotel New Yorker. He was an up-and-coming Yugoslav official with suspected connections to the communist party in his country.

By the time he arrived, Tesla's body had already been removed, and Kosanovic´ suspected that someone had already gone through his uncle's effects. Technical papers were missing as well as a black notebook he knew Tesla kept—a notebook with several hundred pages, some of which were marked "Government."

P. E. Foxworth, assistant director of the New York FBI office, was called in to investigate. According to Foxworth, the government was "vitally interested" in preserving Tesla's papers. Two days after Tesla's death, representatives of the Office of Alien Property went to his room at the New Yorker Hotel and seized all his possessions.

www.beograd.com.au...

This is from Sandia Labs...

Sandia Labs Accomplishments 2003

Sandia¹s directed-energy group has successfully developed a highly compact high-voltage pulser capable of powering various directed-energy loads. The design uses Sandia¹s pulsed power experience and combines a battery-driven power supply and Marx generator in producing its output pulse. This development effort has resulted in a battery-driven pulser capable of delivering a 30 GW drive to a load. This extremely compact, lightweight, and rugged approach will enable many future directed-energy systems that require portable high-power drivers. Using technical assistance and advice provided by Sandia's Explosives Applications Dept. 15322 ‹ including on-the-ground support from Dale Preece ‹ the British Royal Engineers destroyed a cave complex on the border between the Paktika and Paktia provinces in Afghanistan on May 10, 2002. This Operation Enduring Freedom event was reportedly the largest explosion set off by the Royal Engineers since World War II.

www.sandia.gov...

So it seems Sandi National Labs, working with the DOE and the DoD....

"Sandia is leading an integrated team of DOE and DoD labs to provide objective technical advice to the program office at DARPA"

is taking beam weapon work seriously and using Marx Generators to do it...

Seems like a connection to me... but hey I am crazy

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
As you're talking about the electron beam type weapons, here's something I saw in a topic here recently, sorry I can't find the post again, but this was the patent link, sorry if you already saw it

patft.uspto.gov...,282,727& OS=7,282,727&RS=7,282,727

EDIT to fix link

patft.uspto.gov...,282 ,727&OS=7,282,727&RS=7,282,727

EDIT again, still can't get ATS to show it properly, so heres a tinyurl to it

/2er6qa

[edit on 7-12-2007 by bobafett]

[edit on 7-12-2007 by bobafett]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Tesla swear to never work on his 'death ray' (basically was playing with the ionosphere like HAARP) as he believed it was what caused the 'Tungduska fireball', and realised it's lethality in the wrong hands.

again, I maybe wrong, I'm going out now but I'll look for links later.

(how far is this place from tungduska? not that it matters if it was an ion 'blast')

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Zorgon
So now I have a lot more homework to do... particle beams fro drilling tunnels? In 1974?

The quote you provided, does not say, "drilling tunnels". However, you felt free to spin it into your interpretation. It's bad critical thinking. Or worse, it's an attempt to influence other readers into thinking what you want.....

MrPenny. There was no attempt by Zorgon to sway anyone's thinking with what he typed. In fact, if you look closely, Zorgon even followed his own thoughts with a question mark (?) to indicate that perhaps he was not sure if this was possible or not.

He's certainly allowed to speculate and follow a train of thought that if something can cut rock, then perhaps it would be able to drill a tunnel. That's called good investigate research.

People reading this PUBLIC forum can decide for themselves what influences them or not. Your assumption that they will be influenced could be taken as an attempt to classify some readers as weak-willed believers. We're all smarter than that, right?

[edit on 7-12-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
There was no attempt by Zorgon to sway anyone's thinking with what he typed.

How can you be sure? Did you personally examine every square metre of his greymatter? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Happy Holidays!!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

How can you be sure? Did you personally examine every square metre of his greymatter? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Just in case you missed it I said

"So now I have a lot more homework to do... particle beams for drilling tunnels? In 1974? I will get back to you"

No you will also notice I did mot add a link to the pdf that I have not had time to examine or follow up on... so as yet there is no conclusion...

But I am sure your astounding powers of deduction figured that out. Most people would find it interesting enough to find that the DOE is talking particle beams for drilling holes deep into the Earth for geothermal energy way back in 1974...

You however can only glean another personal attack.

Keep up the good work

As to what's in my gray matter... well don't let this get out but Pegasus is working on a fleet of ships and we plan to take over a small country... (haven't picked one yet though) So keep it under your hat

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join