It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Files Motion to Vacate Speaker Mike Johnson

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Yup, stock up on supplies and train with your gear.

It's gonna get bumpy.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Why do you say that? I keep seeing these little bits of warning coming from the Republican Party as if something is about to go down. It's been like this since a black man was in office. Do you guys freak that easily because if so then that would explain another about the Republican Party. Always crying wolf when none are around.
And just think about 2 years ago most here that are right leaning supported the idea of MTG being a VP.....and you wonder why Noone takes you seriously.....
edit on 22-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
They don't have to 'not allow Trump to win'. He can't win. If he could beat Biden, he would already be the current President. Because he's going to be the Republican nominated, they have handed Biden 4 more years. Just sad. I'm already trying to get past the defeat.

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

Too late.

Already passed and on its way to the Senate.

24hrs to review 1000 pages. This bill was written months ago, probably while the speaker was pouring honey in our ears and pretending to take some sort of a stand against it.

As I mentioned above, you're clinically mental if you think this ship is going to correct it's course, or that Trump will be allowed to win. It's probably best to reconcile that now and prepare accordingly.

Just friendly advice.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vance2

They did this to themselves. I feel absolutely nothing for them. We warned and warned and warned and all they did was doubeldouble down.
They can sit in the pee for all I care. Bunch of whiney do nothing but complain party of nothing.
Any backbone they had has been removed. They can only think as they are told and I would love for someone to prove otherwise.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance2
They don't have to 'not allow Trump to win'. He can't win. If he could beat Biden, he would already be the current President. Because he's going to be the Republican nominated, they have handed Biden 4 more years. Just sad. I'm already trying to get past the defeat.

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

Too late.

Already passed and on its way to the Senate.

24hrs to review 1000 pages. This bill was written months ago, probably while the speaker was pouring honey in our ears and pretending to take some sort of a stand against it.

As I mentioned above, you're clinically mental if you think this ship is going to correct it's course, or that Trump will be allowed to win. It's probably best to reconcile that now and prepare accordingly.

Just friendly advice.

Yes "allowed". You and I may be on the same side on certain topics, but you're unfortunately operating under the assumption that these contests are fair.

To be clear, it's not unfair because my candidate lost. No. It's not fair because every single challenge BACKED BY EVIDENCE was rejected before said evidence was even heard. Meaning, redress and remedy lost that day, not you or I, or any of the 81 million low IQ voters that supposedly gave Jobama the nod.

People confuse that with "there wasn't any evidence". Are you one of those? I'm certainly not, so don't waste my time covering for a system that's utterly corrupt and broken.

Good luck.

edit on 22-3-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

What really grinds my gears is that it would seem that in some cases any evidence may have been looked at but not really looked at. Probably due to whackadoos flooding the courts with seemingly nothing and bogging down the courts to the point that valid cases may have been overlooked.
Me personally, I don't believe that Trump won. But I firmly stand by my fellow man with demands that the peoples grievances get a solid answer. And since I have not seen the valid arguments answered I am pissed. We pay them and they seem to only answer to one party at a time and that is NOT how it is supposed to be.
Soon they may find themselves in a very awkward position that they won't be able to talk their way out of. A unified front on one basic principle of "we the people" will be the downfall of our corrupt system.
And to be on topic, I do think that now is the time for the R to stand up to fanatic crazy people within the party. And I think MTG is a great start to that. She has only caused harm and has done nothing for the party. Kinda like that old friend that provides nothing of value to any relationship aside from a funny joke here and there.

Another edit here before I get called out on my view of MTG.
That woman can definitely raise money, that cannot be argued.

edit on 23-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

(post by worldstarcountry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

It's always worth remembering that MTG's claim to fame before being elected was ambushing the victims of school shootings and shoving a camera in their face and that she asked for a blanket pardon before she even started her first day in Congress.

Just a low class person all around.
edit on 23-3-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Aww c'mon, the lady who posts pictures of herself reading her Bible under a cross, espousing how very Christian she and everyone else should be, while she actually has had multiple affairs with dudes from her gym, is not a pillar of society? Say it ain't so!

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Now, now, that man from her gym was a Tantric guru. It would be unholy of her not to sleep with him and leave her husband.

Just like it would be unholy for Boebert to not marry the man who was put on the sexual predator list for exposing himself to her and her friends when they were minors, covering for him when the police showed up because their son called the cops on him for beating him, divorcing him, and then giving her new boyfriend a handy in the middle of a family friendly theater production.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The dysfunction is very enjoyable to watch, it's like getting to see a dumpster fire get struck by a freight train every day and the people involved never learning from their past mistakes. Mr. Gump had something to say about this.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Isn't she the bat# mental one who harps on about jewish space lasers and harrased victims of the Sandy Hook shootings because she thought it never happened and they were crisis actors?

Is there no way of banning someone so stupid and irational from office? All she does is regurgitate the dumbest content on Alex Jones or David Ickes podcasts.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

That's her. She also dressed up as a Chinese spy balloon. When she eventually gets voted out I'm thinking of hiring her to be the clown at my kid's birthday parties.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That's the one. She's also in the running to be Trump's VP pick.

So that's pretty much all you need to know about the state of US politics.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: WeMustCare
CNN-MSNBC want Democrats to keep Johnson in power,...

If CNN and MSNBC want something, then you know just the opposite is what is best for America. That being said, I don't get it. Why do they want Johnson to stay in power. He's a hardline fundamentalist Christian. I would think they'd hate that.

They liked Mike Pence after he did the opposite of what Donald Trump wanted. Pence too was/is a hardline fundamentalist Christian. Democrats love or hate based on "actions", more than philosophy. Not a bad thing though, because it allows you to adapt to reality faster. Donald Trump is doing that right now with his abortion stance, just as I would...to get elected.

Pence is good at telling everyone what a good Christian he is before and after committing huge betrayals of trust. What that means is that he is a zealot who has left his proper domain and believes he has the divine authority to make his own rules.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

She has Not Forgotten about Corrupt Joe Biden either .

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ICanHold3

That's her. She also dressed up as a Chinese spy balloon. When she eventually gets voted out I'm thinking of hiring her to be the clown at my kid's birthday parties.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The GOP will regret not making fierce lion, media silencer , Trump loyalist, congressman Byron Donalds of Florida, Speaker of the House! 😲

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Tom Massie just told Johnson he will co-sponsor a motion to vacate the Speakership. This comes after Johnson tells the GOP members of the House they will need to pass their foreign aid bills as a package.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

aww geeeeze ... I don't like Johnson but we need some stability.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join