It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Witnessed Chemtrails For First Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well, it's official. I witnessed my first encounter with chemtrails today. I never really doubted all the people out there that have talked and warned about them. I saw theirs and all your pictures, so it seemed real to me. But when you actually see them being made before your eyes (or above your eyes), it hits home just a bit more!!!

Here I am today, working for my grandparents outside on their rather new and large property, (have been all summer) and I look up in the sky sometime in the morning (don't know why, I just like to look all around me sometimes) and noticed a clear blue sky and a couple of "contrails." So there was nothing to really think of. Later in the day, I look up again and there are many "contrails" across the sky and I see a few jets flying across parallel to the trails. Some of the trails had spread out very far and sort of puffed up and out. The newer ones were still thin. This caught my attention because I recognized this as a sign of what everyone talks about when they talk about chemtrails.

So I just sat down and watched the sky, sort of mesmerized. I watched how the jets or whatever they are made pass after pass after pass back and forth. I'm not sure whether it was like 2 or 3 that kept going back and forth, or if it was many that each made only one pass. This was all very very high up by the way. And I sit there for about an hour just watching this happen. More and more trails are made by the jets in rows. And eventually they all expanded in a very strange way. They didn't disperse as they spread. It's like they grew. Well, not like. They DID grow. Major expansion. And the clear sky from earlier was being completely covered by these trails until the sky was all gray.

Here's the real kicker. For all of you who would still say "oh, it's just contrails, nothing weird!" Well, I say that during this whole experience and observence of mine, one or two jets I noticed passed by and made trails, but these were different. These couple of jets' trails lasted for a few seconds and for a short distance behind them, and then just dispersed just like you expect them to do. So these jets must have been your usual planes.

So you can't say that it's just the atmosphere at the certain time and about the temp and the moisture and all that crap. Those two planes flew through the EXACT same atmosphere as all the others did, and they didn't leave behind whole fricking growing CLOUDS! Plus, I'd never seen so much air traffic over one little space before. I mean, at any given time, I could look up and see 3 or more jets up there doing their thing (whatever it is). I live in eastern Iowa and there are no major cities or airports around. So what the heck?????

Another thing (just stating as possibility) is that, during the day, before I noticed what was going on, I started feeling weak, and my legs and arms started trembling a little. I developed a minor headache and minor queasiness to my stomach. My cousin left early (she's working with me) because she didn't feel well. Is this possibly due to the trails? It could also be coincidence, but even so, the trails alone are strange in their own right.

I'm not saying this is the first time this has ever happened in my area, but only the first time I've noticed this. Man! Anyone else who live in my region see this happen at all????

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Now, which is more likely.

A. The couple of jets that did not leave persistent trails were not flying at the same altitude as the other jets.

or

B. The vast majoirity of all air traffic over your location is only there to lay 'chemtrails'?

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth

So you can't say that it's just the atmosphere at the certain time and about the temp and the moisture and all that crap. Those two planes flew through the EXACT same atmosphere as all the others did, and they didn't leave behind whole fricking growing CLOUDS!

I wasn't there, and didn't see what you saw, so I can't really comment on this. But I think it's worth mentioning that contrails can be staggered quite frequently from the same aircraft depending on (among other things) fuel mix and thrust, both of which can of course be manipulated by the pilot.. so it's not *nessecarily* strange that you would see different contrail "results" from different planes in the same sky.

also.. just curious as to why you'd think they were CHEM-trails?

-koji K.

[edit on 9-7-2004 by koji_K]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The above picture is of a formation of B-17s over Europe in WWII. Study the picture carefully. Note that the planes at the lower altitudes are barely making any contrails at all. The planes at the mid levels (check out the one in the top left corner of the page) are making short lived contrails, while the planes at the highest altitudes are �trailing all over the place.

Simpletruth, do you have any hard physical proof that the different airplanes you saw were flying at the exact same altitude?

Edit: Check out the links in my posts on these threads for more photos of ordinary contrails and airplanes. Do any of these look like what you saw?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-7-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well whatever anyone else says one thing you mentioned really hit home. The fact that the clouds seemed to grow and expand. I saw this happen too and didn't disperse as they expanded but got thick and white and fluffy. If that makes sense. The did in fact "grow". Do contrails do this too?

It was also a clear blue day and became very cloudy. Maybe they are cloud seeding or something?

Yesterday I watched as a a horizon of pinkish white clouds swept by and I watched the most awesome lightning storm occur inside the clouds or at least thats how it looked as it slowly passed by. It was weird and I never saw such a thing.

I think our skys are just generally weird these days. Whether it is natural or man-made I have no clue.

Don't worry anyways the mad cow is gonna get you in the end

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

The above picture is of a formation of B-17s over Europe in WWII. Study the picture carefully. Note that the planes at the lower altitudes are barely making any contrails at all. The planes at the mid levels (check out the one in the top left corner of the page) are making short lived contrails, while the planes at the highest altitudes are �trailing all over the place.

Simpletruth, do you have any hard physical proof that the different airplanes you saw were flying at the exact same altitude?

Edit: Check out the links in my posts on these threads for more photos of ordinary contrails and airplanes. Do any of these look like what you saw?

[edit on 9-7-2004 by HowardRoark]
those things must be doing something because to my knowledge planes dont make contrails.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
here is a link to some of the equipment that's in use, thats not realy happing (wink, wink,)

A wing tip generator, such as this one is used for spraying heavy metals and aerosols into the atmosphere for weather modification purposes

Some aircraft use racks such as this one, in order to mount up to 120 smoke flares (capable of spraying up to a total of 40 consecutive minutes) that contain silver iodide for chemtrail spraying purposes.

A King Air 200 airplane with wing tip chemtrail sprayers.

Chemtrails are no longer just a conspiracy theory

[edit on 9-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
MachinegunJ, yes airplanes with reciprocating engines DO make contrails

and you guys get yourself all lathered up if you want, but the LEAST of your worries are contrails (chemtrails HA!)

that "Sprayer" is a joke, If I hang a crock pot from a wing and tell you its a "sprayer", half of you are likely to believe it.

(If it WERE a sprayer Im wondering where the inlet is for the Bernouli effect)

WASTED WORRY IMHO

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i agree cyber, i cant believe how many people buy into this whole "chemtrail" thing. we gots some paranoid people out there!

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ive noticed the different ways the contrails dissipate, I just assumed that when they persist for a long period (ano usually spread out some) that it is due to air that is already humid (ever though it appears clear) and the additional water vapor from the jet exhaust is enough to essentially create clouds.

Crop dusters usually fly very close to the ground.

Most chemicals have odor and/or taste, did you smell or taste anything?

Odd thought: I wonder if they would ever dust with nanomachines?

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
My initial reaction to this whole "Chemtrail" business was that it was much ado about simple contrails.

However, some of accounts I've read and photographs I've seen indicate patterns and effects that, while they could indeed be simple contrails, suggest rather unusual behavior for high-altitude aircraft.

Consequently, while I don't necessarily "buy in" to the more sinister versions of the "Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory", I am reluctant to dismiss out of hand the possibility that these events may be more than just simple contrail sightings -- or, if they are contrails, that they may be artifacts of some sort of high-altitude activity that is not merely a by-product of domestic commercial air travel.

It will be interesting to see what emerges as cooler heads prevail in the investigations.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
My impression is that most of the commercial aircraft i see don't make contrails, perhaps because they are lower (close to airport) and maybe because they fly at lower altitudes than military craft.
Here's a pretty good initial site to examine:
cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...
I also wonder about contrails with stealth aircraft, if you spend umteen billion dollars researching radar invisibility and several millions of dollars per craft, but don't get rid of the contrail isn't that a problem? Perhaps its not such a problem at night, but for daytime runs I would think you would want to eliminate them.

WEATHER:

Here's what sounds like a credible report that contrails can actually create cloud formation where none might have otherwise developed.
www.clydelewis.com...

CHEMTRAILS:

Here's a report that sounds credible reporting people getting sick and tasting something in their mouths.
www.clydelewis.com...
This site specifies that they have added ethylene dibromide to Jet fuel to make it less flammable, the same ethylene dibromide that was banned as a pesticide in 1983 by the EPA.
members.tripod.com...
This does not supprise me, this is the same military that has covered up their war crimes in Afghanistan where US troops sat by and watched and did nothing while Taliban prisoners were gunned down in cold blood. [Afghan Massacre: Convoy of Death]

new topics

top topics

join