It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP, terrorism, and the next 3 days...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Im sure everyone here has at least looked at the World Wide Seismic thread once or twice.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because it is now closing in on almost 900 posts, and it has gotten rather scientific in presentation, I dont doubt that most people have taken to just going around it now. Indeed, it has become one chunk of text, the largest thread on ATS.

Since we seem to have a handle on what is going on, and something pretty big seems to be on the horizon, I thought I would post a basic summary.

To begin with, Energy_Wave started this thread because he came across some very interesting seismic activity that affected pretty much the entire planet. Since I am sort of the resident geologist, I felt compelled to jump on the bandwagon.

Also, as everyone who reads any of my posts knows, I am big on HAARP, and have waxed poetic about links between HAARP and seismic activity and brain/emotional influence.

Well, over a period of about 4 months, we managed to establish a deffinite link between HAARP transmissions and seismic activity. Like clockwork, whenever HAARP transmitted a significant amount, there would be a quake cluster at about 72 hours. This quake cluster would be at least 4 quakes, all within about a 6-12 hour window, all at least Mag 4 or larger. The more intense the transmission, the higher magnitude and more quakes there would be in this time frame.

Now, I have also spoken a good deal on the link between HAARP transmissions and the influence on human emotional behaviour. It is very interesting to note, as was noted in my last post on the seismic thread, that HAARP has been very active for at least 9 days, and the general feelings people have reported has been depression, feelings of impending doom, irritability, and general unhappiness, all with no specific cause. Then, yesterday, the HAARP activity ceases and everyone seems to feel a lot better.

The theory here is that HAARP is capable of inducing a feeling of fear, irritibility, paranoia, and general anxiety through large areas of the population. In order to keep it from being obvious, this effect is gently ramped up for a number of days in advance, slowly but constantly increasing in intensity.

Why do this? Simple. It would amplify the fear factor, paranoia, and panic in the event of another massive terrorist act in the continental US. In a fit of complete panic, the general population would not think about the ramifications of submitting to the coming FEMA protocols, and loosing all civil rights.

Also of very interesting note was during this research, we were apparently *noticed* by the government. Banshee (Big Applause!) was the one to nail it in the act, and basically uncovered the smoking gun of governmental involvement and manipulation.

Seems that while checking out the HAARP magnetometer readings one night, HAARP looked to be heading into a very active transmission regime. The next morning, it looked much more sedate than I had remembered. Upon contacting Banshee, she observed the same thing, but had screen capped it, so the two images could be shown side by side... and WHAMO... NO MATCH.

SOMEONE had been manipulating the data out of the HAARP fluxgate magnetometer.

After a lengthy discussion on exactly what role HAARP could possibly play in the general public behaviour, Banshee went to the HAARP web page:

and backtracked to 9/11/01. The magnetometer was absolutely glass smooth flatline.

Working backwards we found that 72 hours (remember that 72 hour lag window we established?) the Gakona feed suddenly cut off.... and remained cut off all the way back to 8/26/01.

However, even though Gakona was cut off during this period, other magnetometers were still active, and in this case, Anchorage magnetometer was VERY active.

So, we DO have evidence of a "ramp up" of scalar activity immediately prior to 911, ending 72 hours before.

Now on to today.

The "ramp up" activity for HAARP began on July 26, and continued to this past Sunday, where all activity ceased, and all magnetometers feel to absolute flatline.

The only difference is that the "ramp up" is approximately twice as intense as what was observed before 911.

This information, combined with a visiting spook of some variety, as well as other independent sources of information, seem to indicate that another mass casualty attack is immenent. If the 72 hour lag rule continues to apply, I would say Wednesday or Thursday will be very active indeed.

I have made such prediction before, and have been wrong. In these cases, I have been very happy to be wrong, and have welcomed the derision of those who have heaped it on me, mainly because we were all alive to enjoy my roasting, and I was alive to enjoy being roasted.

I can only hope I can look forward to another one soon.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
I have made such prediction before, and have been wrong. In these cases, I have been very happy to be wrong, and have welcomed the derision of those who have heaped it on me, mainly because we were all alive to enjoy my roasting, and I was alive to enjoy being roasted.

Well plan on being roasted again.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I hope so!

Because the alternative.... well, its not pretty.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You know.....(deep thoughts going here...)
I have always tried to maintain a sense of whats real and what isn't.
I maintained this position for quite sometime....till last week.
I received an very elaborate and knowledge filled e-mail from a 'family friend' informing me of some "things." These "things" were eye-opening and mind numbing at the sametime.
I really thought I was seeking the truth, when in truth, I was seeking nothing....till the e-mail....
Now that I feel I am on the path to the real truth, I am sorely behind the curve, to say the least.
I only hope that those who are also seeking the real truth will continue to contribute for I know I am not the only one seeking....
And after reading this, I once more hope that I am not to late in obtaining and seeking that which we all are ultimately after; the truth.
Thank you DR. I hope to stay on top of this one, as I should have stayed on top of others....

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
another report the Secret service agents at the white house are brandishing full battle gear and stingers on there arms unlike other times when ive seen them in suit or swat like uniform witht he stinger close by but not carrying them

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
another report the Secret service agents at the white house are brandishing full battle gear and stingers on there arms unlike other times when ive seen them in suit or swat like uniform witht he stinger close by but not carrying them

Dude, are you serious? Are you sure it's not for their annual hockey match?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
On this occasion, plausible research and vestiges of 'fact' about a number of variables have surfaced in advance of foreshadowed events.

What other facts can be gleaned from the 'general warnings' set out by the media in the past week? Who exactly in which intelligence office/s directed that these 'warnings' be made public?

The resounding message is 'expect a terrorist attack'. We know that air marshalls were temporarily stood down to save hotel expenses. Are they back on? Who exactly is responsible for that decision? What instruction has that individual been issued concerning budgtary restraint, or anything else?

These questions are not all that difficult to construct, and it is my understanding that under FOI guidelines such information would need to be made available to concerned members of the public.

However, given the Bush administration performance over the 9/11 Congressional Enquiry, one would suspect that all such basic evidence is already being swept under the carpet.

I believe the time to secure information (and deny ignorance) is when there are signals such as those that are being received, that could be validated by identifying officials with accountability and demanding answers. There is no point doing it after the horse has bolted, or the plane has flown, or the Quadrifecta has been announced by arsehole Bush.

Maybe there are not enough concerned citizens on ATS, maybe there are.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I really am sorry I have not been able to contribute to the WW Seismic Activity thread... when I joined ATS the post count was already astronomical and I had no intention (time) to read it all and did not want to try to join in the conversation uninformed and screw up your momentum (and make myself look like an ass in the process).

It would be really great though if you could come to this thread once a week or so and post a "Weekly Update" or something on what's going on... or, as you have done here, post any urgent info.

If what you're talking about is true, I think it's a concern for us all.

Sorry to do this, but I've got some questions:

1. Where are all the HAARP facilities?

2. I have been really happy the last few weeks (course I just turned 21 and have seen many friends I haven't seen in a long time). What area were you talking about that felt depressed? (that or I'm immune for some reason
)

3. What is supposed to be the effective range of a HAARP transmitter (I realise it would depend of the intensity of the transmission)?

4. What does the government say HAARP is really for?

5. Do you know the BASIC "how it works" on HAARP? Or the basic tech of it?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
dr

I notice you are in the exponential bracket of ATS Resistance and Awareness, and your Level is Impossible.

1. Does that affect your "Mission"?

2. Do you feel like you are in a time warp, a black hole, or some other interstitial position?

3. Do you know what your next Level will be?

ID

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Thank you dragonrider for summing up that post. I had wondered what all the fuss was about but patient as I am was not about to read through all those posts.

Would this HAARP work on everyone? I ask this because in the time you described in which activity ramped up and there for paranoia increased (July 36 I believe) I in no way felt more paranoid then I usually do. I admit though that it would be difficult for me or anyone else for that matter to gauge their own paranoia. I believe you need to be on the outside looking in to properly monitor it. Also simply because this makes you paranoid wouldn't it still be difficult for the government to get the desired reaction out of every citizen? I mean I am an extremely paranoid person but I am in no way paranoid about terrorist activity. After 9/11 when the levels were ramped up I did not feel paranoid at all. I mean I was a little shocked when it happened but I got over it quickly. Much quicker I would say then others around me.

I will not repost questions that have already been asked I will simply say that I too look forward to responses to the questions Greyhaven has presented. Thank you again for posting this, even though you have made me extremely nervous and paranoid I do greatly appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
I hope so!

Because the alternative.... well, its not pretty.

I agree DR. Ive also been feeling kind of weird lately. Like something is going to happen but I cant figure out what it is. Lets just hope that nothing happens.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Dragon Rider, thanks for the summary and the explanation for us bozos that slept through most of the science classes.

Tell me, how does HAARP make people depressed, and why does it not effect everyone? I've been fairly optimistic lately in spite of a change in direction in my company and a minor health concern. You'd think I'd be primed to bolt the doors and get the guns.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
TC

It seems to come down to your NWO resistance factor of 773, and the fact you have a job, which a lot of people unknown to you would envy you for.

Still, you probably ought to have a supply of duct tape.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I admit though that it would be difficult for me or anyone else for that matter to gauge their own paranoia. I believe you need to be on the outside looking in to properly monitor it.

It would be quite easy. What is "paranoia? It is a collection of different thoughts and behaviors, right? All one has to do to gauge their own paranoia is keep a journal. Write down the date and time of each "paranoid" thought and/or behavior. This way, you have a record that you can refer back to in months!

My area of interest is exploring the theory that HAARP has the capacity to elicit an emotional response in the target population. I know that Persinger's research is going quite well. He has a laboratory up at Laurentian University in Canada. Basically, he straps a specially-equipped helmet to a volunteer in a sensory deprivation chamber, shoots electromagnetic (EM) waves through the skull, and observes the results. It is all very controlled, and the volunteers tend to report seeing a white light, feeling a presence in the room, feelings of depersonalization or of floating, etc. Thus, the EM waves are influencing their perceptions-- what they see and perceive.

On a television program, Dr. Persinger stated a theory that he had with regard to alien abductions. He believes that deep-earth seismic activity creates EM waves which then travel through earth and emerge on the surface. He states that there tends to be more frequent alien abduction reports during times of earthquakes, and that the abduction experiences are merely the brain's translation of the EM waves. Interesting to say the least!

With EM waves hitting so many people all at once and having such an effect, I got to wondering if this is a natural-world version of what HAARP is intending to do?

If we know that EM waves can influence thought processes & perception, and we know that EM waves can be produced both naturally and scientifically, then what is the next logical step?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
TC

It seems to come down to your NWO resistance factor of 773, and the fact you have a job, which a lot of people unknown to you would envy you for.

Still, you probably ought to have a supply of duct tape.

Hey everyone should have duct tape. Its the handyman's secret weapon..or as I like to call it, the universal adapter!

dr, thanks for making things so concise. I have been following the lengthy thread about this but I too hope you're wrong. We surely can do without another 9-11.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The U.S. plans to carry out large-scale scientific experiments, under
the HAARP program, and not controlled by the global community, will
create weapons capable of breaking radio communication lines and
equipment installed on spaceships and rockets, provoke serious accidents
in electricity networks and in oil and gas pipelines and have a negative
impact on the mental health of people populating entire regions, the
deputies said
etc.........
www.fas.org...

I love it when a plan comes together. Evil as it is, it makes you proud to be an American.

TUT TUT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thank god my mother and brother flew back from the Washington D.C. area last night! It will be interesting to see if the HAARP fluxgate magnetometer actually goes "crazy" within the next few days and then a "terrorist" attack actually occurs..

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I will be watching this weeks events very closely in light of DR's information. It willb e interesting to see what unfolds, and if something does, what the reaction of the public is.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Could this be another terrorist event "allowed," designed to unleash Patriot Act 2 while the masses are hysteric?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Another attack, so closely following the Sept. 11 event. Even after the enhancement in homeland security etc... would surely cause mass hysteria among American citizens. I truly hope this does not ahppen because I am afraid of the consequences. Especially with an infantile mind like Bush running the country.

The Sept. 11 attack resulted in two wars overseas, another attack will instigate further aggression from the US, whos emilitary is already stretched thin across the globe.

Times like these make me very happy to be Canadian!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join