It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your worst idea of Hell?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Everyone seems to have their own ideas about what the worst possible nightmares about what hell might be like. I'd like to hear a few of yours.

I'd have to say right now that my worst thought would be in total darkness (you can't see ANYTHING!) with no sound forever. Just nothingness but you are concious, grim eh?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I agree

Just nothingness. The thought is truly scary.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Seeing interesting topics here but not being able to log on and reply ...

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Neverending re runs of Barney, while strapped into a chair made of stinging nettles and hungry fire ants.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hmmm. Remembering is not pleasant. Wouldn't want the full treatment.

I would tell you though, silence would not be what you would notice first.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
was to short so i have to make it longer.............not being free.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sitting in an unending church service, never able to get up, look around, do anything but stare straight ahead, being forced to sing and worship some deity forever... and ever... and ever.

This was also Mark Twain's idea of hell.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
A great deal of misconception needs to be dealt with, as financial and spiritual dealings with Satan have gotten an undeserved bad rap. We suspect Red infiltration at the highest levels. Firstly; temporarily laid off though he is, Satan is an Archangel and as such is totally incapable of lying. Secondly; Satan is largely responsible for the expulsion from Eden, which though fairly inconvenient for our distant ancestors, has since paved the way for our entire textile and fashion industries, among others. Thirdly; Satan did Fall because of the sin of Pride, and as such he is proud to serve you with unblemished professionalism and zeal. Fourthly; Satan understands the meaning of commitment, as he has continually provided his services and his institutions, with incomparable reliability for an ongoing two billion years. Few others have such impressive credentials.

Satan, being something of an expert in all of the reasonably well known vices, and well versed in the generalities of the more obscure ones, can provide your strangest fantasies at your merest whim. Nevertheless, tradition being what it is, one must be legally bound to Satan before the downpour of goodies begins. Over the years, a fairly straightforward (read: no fine print!) introductory pact has been developed to get one going down the road to happiness, fulfillment and eternal damnation, right away.

The Contract

I relinquish the ownership of my immortal soul into the keeping of Satan, the Master of Evil Demons, Commander of all Ungodly Forces and Unclean Spirits, Inventor of the Sin, Eater of Souls, and Chief Torturer of all dead Heathens and Damned Christians. I furthermore give to him and his subservient creatures the rights and privileges and freedoms entitled to me by the Creator of the Universe, whose name I flout. I understand fully that I will live as a creature of sin and an artist of villainy and corruption in this world, and become a slave of evil in the next; property of the diabolic in both. I shall spurn and debase all things worthy and pure, and I shall make ruin my cause and calling. I shall indulge in joyous cruelties from the pettiest to the most maleficent. I swear that I shall curse the names of all the angels of the host of heaven; and with the aid of my Liege, they shall hear me and be tormented thereby. I shall endeveor to commit all kinds of sin and crimes against the Enemy-who-yet-rules, succeed and blacken the soul of the earth. I am a blasphemy. I am one accursed. I am among the host of the damned.
This Pact, binds me to the Eternal Darkness that is Satan in a manner as irrevocable as his fall into the realms of perdition. There, with my new master, I shall remain in torment and unforgiven until the end of the world.

In return for this sacrifice and for my denial of all that is good and redeeming, I will possess money in substantial quantities, the fulfillment of all of my lusts, and the destruction and degradation of all that opposes my whims. I shall overcome with blackness, succeed in monstrosity, vindicate all scorn, by breaking the Whole. In return for the additional corruption of other people, for every one damned and dead that I am responsible for directly, I shall have my life prolonged in health for another two years and a day.

I fully understand the consequences of the signing of this most unholy pact; I proceed willfully, cognizant of my coming privileges and debts. I furthermore promise to fulfill my debt punctually and without resistance, nor will I pray nor plead for my soul in any way, nor attempt to have others plead in my behalf. I confirm this in this covenant more tightly knit than the bonds of life and death. May the Prince of Darkness take pleasure in my gift and my betrayal, and use such to spread his reign further throughout the phenomenal world by annihilating the spiritual.

Signature:___________________________________

Recent Former Affiliation:________________________

Favorite Sin: _________________________________

Send to your nearest CoS (Church of Satan)

Its easy as sin!

[Edited on 3-6-2003 by MiStErBeLLaTrIx]

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Getting there only to relise the only other inhabitant is the evangelic Helen from ATS.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Wow, come to think of it, there are so many things that could be horrible. Nothingness yes, but that brings up the question of if you were in nothingness could you actually percieve it? Byrd, yours is good, and I think having to remember every bad thing you ever did would be horrible. And immortality would be pure hell.

XAOS

P.S. Mods who read this, I can read posts by those who I have ignored in the topic review section BTW.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
A tube going down my throat that constantly pumps cellulite and fat sucked from the bodies of liposuction patients for all of eternity, filling my belly and spewing out of my nose and mouth, all while crammed inside of a cement cube, in which my head is pushed down from behind, by a side of the cube, and my knees and pushed into my chest, and I can't move. All while their fat fills my lungs

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've always feared mutiliation. The only thing I could think of that's worse is being forced to watch as the ones I care about are put through pain and torture (mental or physical) and I am not able to do anything about it...

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I really dont care about pain anymore. I decided that pain didnt exist and put out a cigarette in my arm to prove it, so no, mutilation isnt that high on my fear list.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
i heard that everyone has a personal hell and their conception of hell is what they fear most. i have to say that i am usnure as to my view on this

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
oh and toss in some horrid mental crap going on and i'd be set for hell. What I mean is I am just going crazy the entire time I am being pumped full of human fat and constantly being fed mental images of my loved ones screaming at me how much they hate me while they are decayed zombie torturing me.

but if you get use to pain after so long...

just mental f***k would be enough
like a bad trip FOREVER on 1,000 hits of acid with no coma, all while in a clausterphobic setting

ughhh

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Think about how painful fire can be, then imagine that you would be in fire for eternity,

Also as your spirit is more sensitive than your body, the sensation will be enhanced, and will never end, and you will never have the excape of unconsciousness or insanity to get away from it.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
the inside of rosie o'donnels arse!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
oh so your in my torture box with tubes down your throat on fire, with maggots on fire eating your eyes..

that's pretty bad...

But here is the kicker, what if hell as we think of it, does not exist?

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiStErBeLLaTrIx
A great deal of misconception needs to be dealt with, as financial and spiritual dealings with Satan have gotten an undeserved bad rap. We suspect Red infiltration at the highest levels. Firstly; temporarily laid off though he is, Satan is an Archangel and as such is totally incapable of lying. Secondly; Satan is largely responsible for the expulsion from Eden, which though fairly inconvenient for our distant ancestors, has since paved the way for our entire textile and fashion industries, among others. Thirdly; Satan did Fall because of the sin of Pride, and as such he is proud to serve you with unblemished professionalism and zeal. Fourthly; Satan understands the meaning of commitment, as he has continually provided his services and his institutions, with incomparable reliability for an ongoing two billion years. Few others have such impressive credentials.

Misterbella. Satan is subtl, he is a fallen angel and he is all things you say here- though, he is The father of lies, as he did lie to Eve when he said "you shall not die".

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddas
Getting there only to relise the only other inhabitant is the evangelic Helen from ATS.

Now that made me
(smile) (I hate hot weather!!! )

Am i that bad???
Ok, im not all good , but i dont even want to think of what hell would be like......
If I do go there, then I would probably tell people.........I told you so......you should have payed more attention!!!

No really.....thanks Maddas!

I do think of what hell would be like and that is why I dont ever want to stop from getting up each time I fall.......it's a struggle within us all(that ryhmed
) ........but it should not stop anyone from wanting to keep trying......even though it may seem difficult now, knowing that hell is everlasting and no returning back, makes me want to keep going all the more.....

<<   2 >>

join