It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Device Cured Cancer But BIG PHARMA Destroyed It! Must Read.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I could ask you the same questions.

Radiation can cause cancer, and so can exposure to certain chemicals. According to a few sources, only about 15-20% of cancer cases are caused by virus.

Researchers have long attempted to elucidate the role that viruses play in causing cancer. Worldwide, cancer viruses are estimated to cause 15 to 20 percent of all cancers in humans. Most viral infections however, do not lead to tumor formation as several factors influence the progression from viral infection to cancer development. Some of these factors include the host's genetic makeup, mutation occurrence, exposure to cancer causing agents, and immune impairment. Viruses typically initiate cancer development by suppressing the host's immune system, causing inflammation over a long period of time, or by altering host genes.

biology.about.com

Now, 20% isn't a number so small to ignore -- but making the claim that viruses ARE cancer is misleading. Some viruses have the ability to cause cancer.

This is like the difference between HIV and AIDS. The two are not the same. HIV causes AIDS (which is a syndrome and set of symptoms).

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

ShayneJUK
does anyone have links to design data for the machines?

The actual lab which was custom built was destroyed in the fire and any designs/records for the lab went missing and some were destroyed in the fire as well...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

jacygirl
S&F

As I sit here, tired and depressed....and surrounded by electricity, I wonder to myself....
if the 'right' frequency can cure you....then what does the 'wrong' frequency do....?

jacy

Ask someone who has used a TENS machine too much. Any kind of frequency at current above a few microamps can cause damage. What is also criminal concerning Rife's work, is that any organic disease can be analyzed and confirmed just by examining frequency output in the body outside the noise band.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011

ShayneJUK

The actual lab which was custom built was destroyed in the fire and any designs/records for the lab went missing and some were destroyed in the fire as well...

Very similar stories about men of great intellect that were deemed in violation of TPTB's plans for what is called a step in the right direction for helping people. Wilhelm Reich is another prime example. His lab and all his works were also destroyed and confiscated.

Des

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that if it worked, and even if big pharma suppressed it -- people like Steve Jobs wouldn't have died from cancer. Powerful people with insane amounts of money seem to still die of cancer, despite miracle cures I see every day.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Destinyone

Skywatcher2011

ShayneJUK

Very similar stories about men of great intellect that were deemed in violation of TPTB's plans for what is called a step in the right direction for helping people. Wilhelm Reich is another prime example. His lab and all his works were also destroyed and confiscated.

Des
could i remember his last name
thank you i do remember reading that they removed 7 tonns of books from his place and jailed him on a packaging bye-law

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

bobs_uruncle

jacygirl
S&F

As I sit here, tired and depressed....and surrounded by electricity, I wonder to myself....
if the 'right' frequency can cure you....then what does the 'wrong' frequency do....?

jacy

Ask someone who has used a TENS machine too much. Any kind of frequency at current above a few microamps can cause damage. What is also criminal concerning Rife's work, is that any organic disease can be analyzed and confirmed just by examining frequency output in the body outside the noise band.

Cheers - Dave

Very well said...but what is "the noise band"?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Yes cancer is a virus. If you want to know more about a cure cor cancer watch you tube - Dr. Robert Beck suppressed medical discoveries. For $1.39 you can cure cancer with his machine which he gave out publicly. It also makes silver colloid, the best for a healthy body, many doctors will attest to that fact.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
One can make a rife machine...as seen on hulda clark's book....the cure for all cancers

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
On the other hand, it might be that Rife was a huge fraud and endangering gullible, desperate people by blasting them with microwaves (haven't we determined that radio EM causes cancer, instead of curing it?). His entire cellular resonance/destruction theory is a wacky misunderstanding of how resonance works with organic and inorganic structures.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Anyone ever come across the story of the "electrical device"(could be elec/magnetic) which you strap to an ankle ,(above a vein)and it kills all the bad stuff in your bloodstream as the blood passes by inside you?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I haven't seen Hulda Clark's work, but the pulsing machine of Dr. Beck only cost about 50.00U.S. dollars to make. And 1.39 for batteries.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

it is sad that this has been swept under the rug....Rife had a 100% cure rate,the patients he cured were on death row with some of them apparently having less than 6 months to go and he cured them !!!....no doubt big pharma had a lot to gain by discrediting him and making the technology vanish from the public (although i bet the elite you this for themselves)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
"Big Pharma?" You're talking about the various independent companies that are constantly suing each other to protect their manufacturing rights and secrets, right? The ones that will do pretty much anything (including release questionable product) to stay ahead of the competition and pay dividends to their stockholders?

The workings of the machine are not secret. You can find them all over the Internet. So how bad must this machine have been if one of these companies hasn't already duplicated it and sold it to every hospital in the world? Oh, I guess they don't like money.
edit on 24-2-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Blue Shift
"Big Pharma?" You're talking about the various independent companies that are constantly suing each other to protect their manufacturing rights and secrets, right? The ones that will do pretty much anything (including release questionable product) to stay ahead of the competition and pay dividends to their stockholders?

The workings of the machine are not secret. You can find them all over the Internet. So how bad must this machine have been if one of these companies hasn't already duplicated it and sold it to every hospital in the world? Oh, I guess they don't like money.
edit on 24-2-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

the reason would be there is no money in curing people....the medical industry relies on repeat business for its profits

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Blue Shift

How bad must this machine have been if one of these companies hasn't already duplicated it and sold it to every hospital in the world? Oh, I guess they don't like money.

Cure equals no incoming cash for drugs that all those patents companies hold on manufacturing. It would be killing the goose that laid the golden egg.

If you don't think Big Parma is one of the most important components of finance and power, Just as Obama...

Des

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

stirling
Anyone ever come across the story of the "electrical device"(could be elec/magnetic) which you strap to an ankle ,(above a vein)and it kills all the bad stuff in your bloodstream as the blood passes by inside you?

interesting i must look into that

i know vets had a 12 v thing that they could operate on animals with that worked on the same principles

and japanese pads that go onto your soles of your foot that take all the toxins out of your body at night they are white when put on and black in the morning

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
the reason would be there is no money in curing people....the medical industry relies on repeat business for its profits

Someone dying of cancer isn't gonna be coming back for more treatments but if you cure them of one type of cancer, given enough time, they may come back with a recurrence or a different cancer.
edit on 24-2-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Blue Shift
On the other hand, it might be that Rife was a huge fraud and endangering gullible, desperate people by blasting them with microwaves (haven't we determined that radio EM causes cancer, instead of curing it?). His entire cellular resonance/destruction theory is a wacky misunderstanding of how resonance works with organic and inorganic structures.

Why would a fraudist receive high accolades and a high level of achievement for his research and discovery in the medical field?

His new discovery was never been developed by anyone in this new field of science. His side of business research was to find a cure...not a treatment. When you treat someone over and over again you would make so much more money off of them than if you destroyed the cause of their disease.

Don't forget medicine was something that was developing better prescriptions for diseases. Equipment vs pharmacological remedies were going head to head rather than working with one another.

If Rife's device and process of eradicating cancer from the human body were accepted at all levels of medicine, the only drug that cancer patients would receive after their cure would be a couple of pills for Tylenol and less profits for Pharma.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

daskakik

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Someone dying of cancer isn't gonna be coming back for more treatments but if you cure them of one type of cancer, given enough time, they may come back with a recurrence or a different cancer.
edit on 24-2-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

How do you know this? Can you show us studies of your opinion?

The Rife device was used to isolate and destroy the cancer thing itself. Other cancers would arise if the human body was suffering from an immune imbalance and the person was not taking good care of themselves through diet, exercise, or abstaining away from physical/chemical stressors which would further cause dis-ease within the human body.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join