It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your very first slobbery SNOG!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
We have all done it...

It started of with a threesome with Coco the Teddy bear (Me at 13, my hand and my fantasms) ...and snogged his/her face off before hitting the real thing...

Her name was Debbie (Debbie... If you read this now, I have no regrets that you ended up with that coal miner from Sunderland... He was ugly anyway and had smelly breath!!!)... (That's what his EX GIRLFRIEND SAID!!!)... I should know... I SNOGGED her TOO!... I think I was drunk as I had drank a bottle of Shandy at the time!

I am in France and am quite posh now and doing quite well for mysel thank you very much (just in case that you might now be a member of ATS... I bet you are biting your bottom lip huh?)

Debbie... remember Reighton Sands holiday cap??? we did Butlins Filey together too... I wrote you a ton of letters choc a block full of words like "Debbie I love you and you are the woman of my life..."

I snogged her face off listening to this :

Debs... you are still the first woman that showed me the way... even if I was 13 and you were 12... THANK YOU...

REMEMBER YOUR FIRST SLOPPY SNOGGING SESSION?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. Debbie, I hope you are not a member here... BUT... if you are... that will teach you to SNOG coal miners from up North when there were decent 13 year olds like myself available at the time!!
edit on 24/2/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yer on yer own there Rodinus.......
good luck with that...............

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Oh how awkward.

I'm Debbie.

Seriously though, my first was at 13. New Years Eve. I had a heavy plaster cast on my right arm and didn't think as I swept my date into my arms, and was going to place my right hand behind her head and smooch!

The weight of the cast altered the trajectory of my arm and I accidently smacked her right in her forehead.

So. . . um. . . actually it might have been 14 when I had my first kiss.
edit on 24-2-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

stirling
Yer on yer own there Rodinus.......
good luck with that...............

Stirling my respected friend...?

You have never snogged your Teddy bear>?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by Rodinus

Oh how awkward.

I'm Debbie.

Seriously though, my first was at 13. New Years Eve. I had a heavy plaster cast on my right arm and didn't think as I swept my date into my arms, and was going to place my right hand behind her head and smooch!

The weight of the cast altered the trajectory of my arm and I accidently smacked her right in her forehead.

So. . . um. . . actually it might have been 14 when I had my first kiss.
edit on 24-2-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

I remember caressing your furry ears Debbie...

I will not ask you why you had a heavy plaster cast on your arm... I have my suspicions my fine furry lagomorph friend BUT I WILL KEEP THEM FOR MYSELF!!!

Have you ever thought about "Casting" for Watership Down?

Kindest respects

Rod
edit on 24/2/14 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
My 1st was with a girl called Steph.

We'd been walking in the park all afternoon, sat on the bench and I began to...

...lick her nose LOL

Yep, we missed each other totally haha!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Elephant was she?

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think I was about age 11 /12 (far too young for proper kissing) and it was my boyfriend of the time (far too young for having a bf), and it was on some hills somewhere, I think, either there or at a disco.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth
I think I was about age 11 /12 (far too young for proper kissing) and it was my boyfriend of the time (far too young for having a bf), and it was on some hills somewhere, I think, either there or at a disco.

WE WANT MORE... WE WANT MORE...

Gory details with the song?

Kindest respects

Rod
edit on 24/2/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Thunders crushing voice, and lightnings bright spear, pierced the dark heart of the winter night, and snow had begun to fall outside my window . I was sixteen years old, and if I remember correctly, it was Christmas Eve. She was a year older than me, and had come to stay over for Christmas. We were sitting on my wicker couch, looking at the snow falling, curled up against one another.

We kissed, and lost three hours in that first embrace.

edit on 24-2-2014 by TrueBrit because: Bloody w i n d o w would not display!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
oh yeah.....

We were both volunteers at the chicken festival. She was working the "rip it out booth" and I was across the aisle in "matriculation".

On break we we went over behind the stump grind and just kissed. Simple as that....

I saw her at the next festival but I had formed an alliance with a large breasted wench named Trudy, 10 years my senior and had progress beyond the kissing stage into the "feeling up" quadrant. As I recall, Trudy was quite soft.
edit on 24-2-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

olaru12
oh yeah.....

We were both volunteers at the chicken festival. She was working the "rip it out booth" and I was across the aisle in "matriculation".

On break we we went over behind the stump grind and just kissed. Simple as that....
There is romance defined! ha ha

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Rod I'm so glad I reread that

A tad tired here

Right ..........................Kiss, not................... nevermind

Melanie, all blonde curls, a killer smile and green eyes to melt the very heart of Satan.

The rest ....................... torture wouldn't drag it out of me.

Cody

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
My first snog was with a boy named Chris.
We had just started 'dating', lol.
He said that he wanted to kiss me, and I started to cry.
I told him I didn't know how.
He said, "just do what I do"....so I did!
We dated for 2 years.

I never did practise on any stuffed animals, but I did sing into a hairbrush and play guitar on a badminton racquet.

jacy

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

but I did sing into a hairbrush and play guitar on a badminton racquet.

I still do, is that wrong ?

Cody

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

cody599
reply to post by Rodinus

A tad tired here

Melanie, all blonde curls, a killer smile and green eyes to melt the very heart of Satan.

Cody

Who is stfu?

My friend... we have been through alot together... gerbils... Ardvaarks... you name it???...

Only one thing to say... be an ATSer... BE PROUD CODY... even if you have a penchant for gerbils and Ardvaarks!

Trust me... I will always back you up!

Rod

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Grab your hairbrush mate

I feel a duet coming on

Jacy we're gonna need backing singers call the crew !!!

Cody

edit on 24/2/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Geez Cody...if it's wrong, then I don't wanna be right!

Can I play back-up for you two....(oh crap, I`ve done something wrong, and now instead of a question mark, I get this...`ÉÉÉÉÉ)
ÉÉÉÉK!! What did I do wrongÉÉÉÉ

jacy

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

cody599
reply to post by Rodinus

A tad tired here

Cody

Even got snogged at the youth club when I was 14 by a 17 (YEP 17!!!!) year old punk called Penny the Punk... well hot mate!

She even stuck her tongue in my left nostril!

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I was aged 12, Her name was Emily and the snog was only on agreement that I would "go out" with her, so we would be girlfriend and boyfriend. So I agreed to the pre nup to get my goodies. I remember not being able to sleep the night before as It had managed to turn into a bit of an event at school, so we had an expectant crowd of people watching behind the sports hall.

So there we were, the moment had arrived. I have to admit I pulled out claiming "it's disgusting ". She stuck her tongue right in, it was not what I was expecting at all, I was expecting a more sensual experience, but just remember the taste of a wrigglies mint gum tongue being forced down my throat. Not only did I pull out early, I also broke off the ' relationship clause '.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join