It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your very first slobbery SNOG!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Not sure if I remember much more of that 'event' or where it was for certain, if it was a hill there wasn't any music, if it was a disco it would likely have been 80's music or 70's if the DJ was feeling retro. It probably got a bit too hot for my tender age, he was around the same age though and a school 'hottie' at the time.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was on the bus, and it was kindergarden. Yep pimpin since the 1980's.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
14 and it was this girl named Kim
I was even able to ahem...er...touch parts...
not going there

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I was fourteen, he was fifteen.

He was the school baddass trendy with groupies and I was the timid, angsty punk in the year below that was expected to get good grades. He told his sister he liked me so she befriended me in class and invited me over in a group (I had no idea at the time).

It got to about 9ish, well past my curfew, and he walked me to the bus stop, cans and fags in hands and he kissed me just before the bus got there. No disasters, no bumped noses or sneezing in each others mouths or anything like that.

We spent nine happy months making my head of year cry.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
my older sister used to have sleepovers. I think the first was Amy. I still see her from time to time. Wouldn't kiss her now, thats for sure. We made out for several hours.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

My first was later than most - me being 18, and Sarah 15 (or as I refer to her now, "She who must not be named"). We were both being driven home from a party, in the backseat of a car - The full moon was shining in through the back window, her favorite song on the radio, and she had a rough night. What happened after was a bit of a blur as I still have no idea who started it, but we definitely did a long, wet kiss. Sadly, they say your first one is burned into your memory forever.

The sadder part is that someone wanted me to stay at the party, and I turned her down, all because I was played like a fool
**smacks parallel universe self upside the head to prevent mistake from happening there as well**.

5 years later, I can't forget - despite the fact that we don't get along, I have to say, she was a good kisser.

-fossilera

PS: I didn't need to practice on stuffed animals; us trumpet players practice kissing all the time, which means we are good at it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join