It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit
TRUE FORGET about THE U2U!!!!!! Don't follow through!! LOL. Man, I sure am startin to Frack Up!!! LOLOL!!!!!!
edit on 11-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Syx, hun...my internet keeps blipping off! I wrote you a huge response...no go.

I didn't see what you wrote...you worry far too much!
You're never inappropriate and you are loved here, okay?
*hug*

True...if ever there was a night when I wanted to get drunk! Instead I will sit in the Shed and eat candy until I can't move.

jacy

(stupid STUPID internet!!!!!!)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

HEY YOU sure ya didnt see it?!?!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

and Yah I do worry a lot. Like true mentioned, overthink.... LOL...Man..... I'll stay a bit

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Nooooo !

No fracking! I knew it would get to this point sometime, but not so soon! I mean, shale gas extraction is hairy enough in areas of natural beauty, but on PEOPLE? IS NOTHING SACRED?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
*Sounds of huffing and puffing coming from the top of the spiral staircase.....mutterings of "must get it done, must get it done"....*

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Jane...you SURE that thing's not a torture device?
(you sound a little...tortured, lol)

SYX!! I didn't see it! I was finding something to wear! Geez...I have a sense of humour, swear like a sailor (around the house)...and can be off in left field...or off-colour!
Relax....relax....rela.....zzzzzzzzzz

What was the question?

jacy

edit on 11-4-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

LOL Ok Jacy!!! LOL!!! Shweeeeeeeeew, I can sure stir up trouble at times Huh?! LOL! Man..... MAybe some time I'll let ya know what I wrote, but not for a while....... LOL!!!!! And NO, Don't eat ALL THE candy!!! I want some!!!!!!!!!! LOL
________________________________________________________________________________
Edit: And Yah, I do know you have a sense of humor. A wonderful one at that, but, well, it don't matter now.....lol Some day I'll fill ya in hun.... ((((((Jacy)))))) ...Ummmm now, what were we talkin about? Oh yah, you are going to have lunch with your daughter, right?........

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

You should u2u me, lol....got me super curious now!
Also wondering what you think would offend me?
I've been a lot of different women in my life, from head of the school PTA to hanging out with bikers. Kind of a social chameleon...dirty mind sometimes...awful language sometimes...just a real person.

I mind my P's and Q's around here, cuz I NEVER want to be kicked out. (banned)
Now, quit worrying about me and I'll share my chocolate kisses with you later!

jacy

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

K, sounds good, the kisses...Um I do however need to go for a bit. The other half is up now and wants her puter. Be good now?! LOL! Talk to ya later, Syx...

Bye all. Later, Syx.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Bye Syx. I'm outta here soon too!
See you later.

jacy

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Well, have fun with your daughter jacy!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by SyxPak

You should u2u me, lol....got me super curious now!
Also wondering what you think would offend me?
I've been a lot of different women in my life, from head of the school PTA to hanging out with bikers. Kind of a social chameleon...dirty mind sometimes...awful language sometimes...just a real person.

I mind my P's and Q's around here, cuz I NEVER want to be kicked out. (banned)
Now, quit worrying about me and I'll share my chocolate kisses with you later!

jacy

Evening All!

Jacy - You are starting to freak me out now!
I have owned bikes for many many years, (Still got 3 in my workshop)
AND.... until very recently... I was Chair of our School Parent Council!!
But, I don't have a dirty mind or use awful language. (ahem!)
So, we're very different really...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
*runs through kitchen....Aaaaaaarrrrgghhhh....the boys are arriving home.....disappears up spiral staircase*

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by cody599

Yes! Indeed, the weather has put a more positive spin on things for most people that I have met in my travels today. Everyone at the cafe seemed bright and cheery when I ordered my lunch, and everyone else I have seen today has been smiling, although I sometimes find it hard to tell whether folk are smiling because they are happy, or grimacing at the presence of the big thermonuclear bastard in the sky.

Either way, nice to see everyone feeling more bouncy and light! Do you have much planned for your weekend ??

I'm going to clean the courtyard that the scum around here have abused for too long, and sit outside with a beer reading a book or playing guitar, I will of course invite the neighbours that I get on with if they so wish to indulge, and piss off the lazy scrounging never worked a day in their lives bastards by locking the door whilst we all enjoy a nice friendly gathering and maybe a BBQ.

Time for some class around this estate

Cody

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hi Guys

As you guessed I'm home and the weekend starts here

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

Cody

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Syx I made these sig strips for you buddy if you want them

Without wording

With wording

I can post either of them as clickable if want one

Cody

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
How's about a wee weekend teaser?

How many UK 1pence coins piled on top of one another, does it take to reach the same height as one 1pence coin stood on it's side??

clock's tickin'!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
How's about a wee weekend teaser?

How many UK 1pence coins piled on top of one another, does it take to reach the same height as one 1pence coin stood on it's side??

clock's tickin'!

One!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Wow Cody great work! Syx will be thrilled I'm sure!

Ok, went to the doctors. My white blood cell count or whatever it is still elevated. Cholesterol is elevated, but I can't take any meds to lower that they make me really sick and dizzy and feeling awful. So more fish oil tabs and watch the cheese. LOL Have my paperwork for more blood work and urinalysis. And...going to try a different depression pill. I tried things in the past and they made me too sleepy or too out of it. I'm out of it enough as it is, I don't need any help. LOL When I was going through all my cancer crap I didn't want to try a new med then and I haven't been on anything for some time.

Usually I'm against prescription meds, but there are some I just need. I have a regular pain med for my spinal stenosis and other back issues and one for nerve damage pain. I will suffer a lot before I take a pain pill and try very hard to go without. The nerve damage, I can tolerate the numbness but when you get the sharp pain and numbness, yes, I will take those. Then I have a high blood pressure med. My blood pressure isn't really that bad but my pulse rate is wicked high so that med helps. Good thing my new med will only be four bucks!

My new doctor was wonderful! Looks like she's 20 years old. LOL

So went to the docs and did my grocery shopping. Now I can relax. OH and finally Spring has sprung! Warmer weather and for days to come too! YAY!

Is anyone home?????

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join