It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hi Guys! Hope so far everyone is having a decent day? So far so good here. (Course maybe I shouldn't have said that, seemed to jinx myself yesterday.)
Was so mad at her, yah, my other half. Seems to have a knack for pushin my buttons at the wrong times. (TDawg, you been givin her lessons?! Lol) Drags me away from here when She knows how much I like bein' here. If I didn't love Her so much I'd hate Her. (Hmmm, maybe switch that around......) J/K.

((((Night)))) ! Best of Good Luck at the Doc today Hun! If He starts to give You any negative news, stop him and say, "Hey, I don't think My Friends want You Talkin' to Me like That!!!" LOL!
(You have Our Support, course You already know that, right?)

((((Jacy)))) Hi! Srry bout bailin' yest on Ya, but as you saw above, wasn't on purpose. (crossin fingers for a better day now)

TDawg, you keepin these guys in line? LOL! Ok, just checkin.

Hello to everyone else in here too!! Hopin everyone's day goes as desired!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yes! Indeed, the weather has put a more positive spin on things for most people that I have met in my travels today. Everyone at the cafe seemed bright and cheery when I ordered my lunch, and everyone else I have seen today has been smiling, although I sometimes find it hard to tell whether folk are smiling because they are happy, or grimacing at the presence of the big thermonuclear bastard in the sky.

Either way, nice to see everyone feeling more bouncy and light! Do you have much planned for your weekend ??

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hi True and Syx! *hugs*

I'm supposed to be getting into my big girl pants, and going to run some errands. Would much rather stay here and play all day, lol.
The magical big ball of fire is in the sky...the chemtrails haven't blocked it out yet! (rofl...just being saucy!)

If I ever win the lottery, the first thing I'm doing is getting us ALL together!

Bestest people ever.

jacy

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hey True, good to see ya! Plans are light at the moment for the weekend. I usually try to Not really plan things too far in advance, as they usually go south on me. Lol! so I'm leavin the book open for the time being! (Just noticed. There's my 9 already for today. Page 252!)
edit on 11-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

Edit: I know the plans Q was for cody, but give me a break.Just wakin here and the coffee is goin down slow! LOL! (Chugs the cup)Ahhhh, time for another!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

((((Jacy!!)))) Heck, the errands will still be there later LOL!! Hope you can put em off for even a short while?
Nice to see ya!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Oh, I'll do the same if I ever win that lotto!!! Course I guess ya have to play to win huh? LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Hey there !

So, any interesting errands today? Or is it he usual, food shopping and the like?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

True, no hunny...nothing fun planned. Pay my cable bill...friend who loaned me money...just catching up stuff.
Would rather go shopping with Tsu and Jane and Night Star, lol.
Black Sabbath is playing tonight nearby, and I couldn't get tickets. I will likely be on here tonight, listening to their cd's, eating junk food and sobbing intermittently (I really wanted to go to that concert).

Syx...I'm not leaving for a while, it's only 9:55 am here so I can lollygag for a bit. (lollygag...sounds like you're choking on a lolly/sucker candy...note to self, get candy...)

jacy

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

You know, I understand precisely what you mean about planning. I try to avoid planning things at all, since doing so over complicates matters, and inserts confusion where their ought not really be any. Also, if one thinks about these things from the point of view of science, planning things means that entropy, which attacks all complex things one way or another, is invited to the party before it begins. You might say, that by keeping things simple, by avoiding planning and overthinking every little thing, one is taking measures against entropic forces.

That would certainly be a flummoxing statement to spout when you are next accused of being too whimsical !

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm outta here for now...time to pay the piper (IRS).

Hopefully, upon my return I won't be feeling to pissy, but probably will.
But at least that'll be one monkey off my back.

But the weekend is coming up...so there is always that to look forward to.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Lolly Lolly Lolly, LOL!!! Yah, gotta have that Candy!!! Mmmmm, Candy, Candy Good!!! Kool beans on the Errands later Woman!! I so love bein here with You! And everyone else too! So you are like an hour ahead of me here. Im in central time zone.9:02 am.. I need to make a chart of everyones times.(note pinned on front of shirt)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

See ya in a bit Tdawg! don't let em piss you off, just tell em off!!! Later Bud!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Dawg, see you later hun. Come back after and we will cheer you up!
Jane might be riding a donkey through the kitchen...who knows?

True...what are your plans (or un-plans) for this weekend, anything fun?

Syx...I love being here with everyone. It's my favourite place in the world. (unless I can be with any of my kids)
If anyone asks what I've been doing with myself, I tell them I'm busy hanging out in the Shed. They look at me funny cuz I live in an apartment building, lol.

jacy

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Lol That True! I Love the way You can spin out a sentence! Ya have such a way with words.
As far as the overthinking things, I catch hell for doing just that a lot here athe house. Then I'll usually come back with some statement that will have em scratchin their heads for a while. (That's fine as it will usually shut them up for a bit! LOL J/K on that, but does ring fairly true.......)
I like to give a smart ass answer to most things around the house here. I like when they say, "You are such a Smart Ass." Because then I can give one of my favorite retorts, "I'd rather be a Smart Ass Than a DumAss." LOL!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

LOL Jacy!!! I'll bet it does make em wonder!! LOL!

Edit: LOL!! on The Donkey!! I pictured her on it!!!! LOL!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Oh yay! My daughter wants to do lunch today!
She gets half an hour, so we get about 20 minutes together, but I'll take it!

So I have to get dressed and put my war-paint on, lol.
I will leave this open, and keep checking...hey, isn't that called multi-tasking?

Syx...what kind of candy should I get? I'm thinking chocolate....
*writes chocolate on the top of shopping list*
For some reason I can't eat "goobers" or "nerds". They are candy, but I tend to think of myself as a "goober" and "nerd" at times, so it's almost cannibalism to me....hahaha....caffeine is kicking in!

jacy

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Hope you have a Good Time with your Daughter!! Say Hi For Me?
I always like Hershey Kisses. Very portable and Oh So Yummy!!!!!

Edit: )

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Post deleted.. Sshwewwww that was close!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Damn...

Ozzy gig and no ticket? That is the very definition of the word bummer. Oh well, I suppose that means we get more of your wonderful company around here, so much as I feel your pain, I cannot share it on this occasion

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

My plans for this weekend are, work tomorrow morning and afternoon, then away to a house party in the evening, followed by a day of mellowness, and extreme tranquility. There will be baked goods, including Birthday cake, and chocolate chip brownies at the party on Saturday night, so go figure

If I end up doing anything more strenuous than meditating on matters while staring at the ceiling, I will be very surprised!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join