It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Night.

My brother hasn't got here yet, Palmal is a lady that I met in another thread. However, I will pass that message on to my brother for you.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Aww, thank you.

Did you have fun at your bonfire thingy?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Yes Angel Jane, Sadee Lynn. Daughter wanted to have multiple doubleletters in her name in Honor of Me, for my last name, Daligee, plus Lynn was my mom's middle name, she wanted to Honor Her too. So it is a Beautiful name for a Beautiful little girl!!!!!!

BTW, Nice to see You again!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

((((((Night)))))) Hi Hun! (Flappin my wings like crazy!!!) How ya doin?!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Glad the bath worked for you! Im due soon here too prob,(Sniffin under wings......) Yah, soon!!!! LOL!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Yes I did! My mate asked me to help break up some fence panels which had rotted, so that we could burn them in addition to a bag of logs that he had gotten as a part of a special offer... He passed me an axe, but the wood was so dry, and so rotten with time, that I snapped the panels in half, and broke bits off with my hands instead. I was pretty much master of fuel and loud snapping noises...

... And being drunk as merry hell on Rum. Seriously, after turning up at six, and drinking steadily while lustily setting about my task as head of Operation Smash Wooden Things To Kindling, I was well and truly poleaxed by midnight. I passed out on their living room floor, and awoke on their couch... I have no idea how I changed places though!
It was a lovely evening though, and everyone had a wonderful time.

How was your weekend?

HOLY GOD OF MERCY! It is quarter past two! I think I had best go to bed... I will have to catch up with you tomorrow! If you end up going to sleep before dawn, sleep well, and dream sweetly!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Cody, Had to comment on that photo. Is that you and Rodinus? Looks like ya had a fun one there, what with the gas mask, AND stuffed animals! Must've been a Riot!!!LOL!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

True Bud!! Hi and Bye!!! Sleep well!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I hope this wont be your experience when you pick up your luggage at Glasgow airport for The Gathering

At least Gordi's got a hairdryer and a kilt he can lend you!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

G'Day and G'Night True!

Since the wood was so rotted, I guess my chainsaw would be of no help. But we did whack down two trees this weekend! On top of the trash runs, We had a bonfire going for two days and nights. Great time come nightfall.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Ahhh, BonFires! Gotta love em!! Especially like where True got bust up some sh.. And set it on fire!! That's a highlighted item on my list too bud!! LOL!

And chainsaws are up there too, on the list. Sounds like you had fun there Bud?! Cept for gettin laid up. Been there, hated that too.......
Few years back, I spent almost a week at my dads, clearin old timber off his property. Was a Blast!! Except it took longer each morning to get up of course! LOL!!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Jane, funny video. BTW, I Love yer new Avy! Beautiful!!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Thank you kind sir...I'm just flitpoof'ing atm.

True and Tsu...will you two PLEASE SWAP MOBILE NUMBERS!!!!!
......You can 'get a room' maybe at a later date!

Rodinus...fancy crashing with your fag the wrong way up, and as for you Cody...glad to see you had a tight enough grip not to spill any!

Foss and Dawg.....have a Rainbow hug...you two are more special than I can post on here...thank you.

Jacy hon.....double rainbow hug to you woman. (( x ))

Night...thank you for giving me my morning smiles. ( x )

Right...off to finished my spiced rum night cap and try and complete my addition to the ongoing saga that is The Shed..................behave chaps.....'mummy' is still keeping an eye on you

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You are Very Welcome M'Lady!!
While soaring over The Shed, I can feel your watchful Eye on Us All Jane!
I'm thankful for You doing for That! It Warms My Heart.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

.......and White Buffalo Woman is keeping an eye on me, keeping an eye on you guys

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 6-4-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Hahahahaha, I was going to tell True and Tsu to get a room too. LOL

Tsu, PalmalBlue makes a wonderful addition to our new family and I look forward to meeting your brother.

Hiya syx, I'll be joining you on the night shift and will be in the garden if anyone needs me.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Jane, LOL on the White Buffalo Woman watching You!
Guess She might be better than anyone else for that chore eh?

Hi Night! I plan on hangin long enough to help You on the Night Shift!
Nice to see You!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

edit on 6-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The night sky is so inviting tonight. Soaring high over The Shed and nearby areas is a delight. The cool air,soothing, delightful......
I have covered hundreds of miles of area around The Shed and all is calm. No Ogres in sight......
I fly off now...... Sleep Well My Friends. Syx.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Thank you...but don't let that taint you. I'm sure to piss ya off at some point.

I'm a guy. It's what I do.

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join