It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Here ya go Bud!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
212 Pages! I Love It!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Morning Cody! Have a lovely day!

Rock on Syx!

Goodnight all! See you later on.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Good Night, Night!!! Hugs for a good nights rest............ See ya soon........ Syx.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
OK this is complicated for me right now

Good morning Night, nighty night Night sleep tight

Syx I've just plugged my earphones into my phone

Exactly what I needed to get motivated.....many thanks

Have an awesome day all

Cody

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hey Cody Bud!! I'm glad this music motivates more than just me!!!
Have a Great Day my Friend.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hi Jacy!!
Figured I'd pop in and take a gander as to what's going on and it looks like you guys are having fun. I've never been on a plane either but I think I'll stick to the ground. At least down here you have a greater chance if something goes wrong. One thing goes wrong at 30,000 and that's all she wrote! Besides, I kinda like these things a whole lot more than I do any aircraft.

" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
[url=http://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t31.0-8/1941462_478257932297453_1013358546_o.jpg]

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread999326/pg205#pid17747516]post by Tsu322

Thanks for the welcome there Tsu, glad that I stopped by! I kinda noticed the ball court and the dents in the shed's metal siding. However, there is one thing I have to point out. That is, there's no baseball field that I can see!!! It's Opening Week and baseball season just got underway and yet there's no baseball field.
As for the rule about hitting the shed with a ball......

What happens if I hit the shed with a ball? Do I get waterboarded or do I get mauled by ferrets?

edit on 4-4-2014 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Welcome to The Shed!!! I love the Train Photos!!!
I think You can have a ball field here if you like.
Im not in charge, but I believe all is possible in this realm............
I hope Your Day goes as You want...... Syx.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

SyxPak
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Welcome to The Shed!!!

Thanks for the welcome there SyxxPac!! One second thought, I'm not too sure about the baseball field after all seeing as to how there are all these windows around here. I guess a wrestling ring will have to suffice for entertainment for now so we can see spectacles like this.

Not that I am a wrestling fan.......... Okay maybe I am but that's not the point.

Or legends like these............

RIP Hashimoto and Misawa

Akira Meada and The Great Muta

You always knew someone was in for a bad night when this hit over the speakers.

With that I am calling it a night because I am getting very sleepy since its almost four in the morning. Even though I am leaving for the night. I trust you guys to keep on rockin' it and ROCK THE NIGHT!!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Good morning family!
Sorry I missed the night shift, but geez you guys sure were entertaining to read this morning!
Before I answer anyone, a little Stinky update. (hehe...that sounded funny)

I force fed her water from a syringe, which she accepted VERY well, and took in lots! Then I mixed her usual kibble with warm water, and fed that to her in another syringe. Holy crap! She took in quite a bit, and then afterwards seem a little better.
I was so relieved that I crashed and slept well. Did it again this morning, and I'm feeling like she is going to pull through with flying colours! Thank you SO much to everyone who sent me love, healing, prayer and concern! You helped me feel like I wasn't alone yesterday, and truly made this bearable.

With gratitude,
jacy

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Nice to hear that Stinky is doing better. Keep up the good work Mom!

And it seems that there is always some one in this Shed that you built. We're all just a keyboard away.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

YAY!! Go TEAM STINKY!!!!

Well done Momma Jacy!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I now want to get on a plane with Night Star and fossilera. I think the 3 of us whining would be hilarious...maybe not to the other passengers, but it would make for great stories...after, lol.

I see we have birthdays coming up. Syx on the 9th...Night Star, are you before or after Syx? Date please hunny-bun!

Syx, the Birthday Song by the Beatles...when my kids were at home, on the morning of their birthdays I would always wake them up by blasting that song on the stereo! Now I phone them and play it, or put it on their facebook. It's not the same, but it makes their day!
(and mine)

TDawg...that explosion video, and you saying, "It's a thunderstorm...everybody go back to bed" was hilarious! I pictured us all peeking out of the shed windows, and you waving your arms around saying, "nothing to see here folks!". You're a funny funny dawg!

Night Star, I think you should spill the beans and tell us who you've met!
(Musicians...c'mon, tell us who!!! Please?)

Syx...I LOVE foghat! Wow, Fool for the City...now that takes me back! Also love AC/DC (you problem child, hehe)...and Ronnie James Dio...awesome possum!!

Cody...Sorry you're brain is in 'dumb' mode, but I loved the pic! Hope you have a great day!!

And, last but not least...gimme! (Sorry, but in my head I call you "gimme gimme", lol). I love taking the train...haven't done it lately, but am planning to train to Toronto this summer!
In our magical Rainbow Land, you can have a baseball field, a wrestling ring, or whatever you want! I'm glad you came back. You should stay with us, we really do have an amazing bunch of people here!!

Gordi, I couldn't figure out your 'ABC' thingy, but it was funny to find out it was 'baby babble'! You'd think I would recognize it, geez I heard enough with twins!

Okay...whew...day shift hasn't arrived yet, so I'm going to make more coffee. It's pouring rain here, and I need to go pay the rest of my vet bill. Will be checking in until I have to leave.
Hope everyone is good...please say "hi" if you have time!

Oh, and Homer...Two and two is four, four and four is eight....don't worry about your test, we all know you'll be great!!!

luv,
jacy

edit on 4-4-2014 by jacygirl because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Run Stinky run ! That's excellent news Jacey put a big smile on me boat

Hi Dawg and Gbro oh and Gimme

*waves*

Cody

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Ohhhh! Thank you!!! Cody, Gordi and TDawg!
You guys are SO incredibly awesome!
I am so lucky to know you...everyone here...crap, tears....hehe....getting all emotional now....

hahaha....I'm a suck.

Thank you. It means a lot to me.
jacy

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Eyes, ears, fingers, toes, arms, legs and anything else that can be crossed goes out to lil Stinky my dear.

Hugs and respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Aww, Rod...thank you hunny!
Do you treat ferrets? I really had to hunt down a vet who does, around here. Almost an hour away, but well worth it.
She let me pay half when I saw her, and I'm going back this morning to pay the other half.
Vets are so much more compassionate than human doctors, lol. (you know what I mean, though that sounded funny)
Are you okay today?

jacy

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
My tree is calling me again. Lots of interruptions last night just after I hit the hay. Screwed my sleep cycle all up. I think a hour, maybe two nap should fix me up juuuuuuust right. See y'all later.

Speed safe on the way to the Vet Jacy.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Just dropping in to say hi!

And of course, to congratulate jacygirl and her Stinky, and to wish the stinky one a speedy and successful recovery!
How is everyone today?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Happy napping Dawg! I'll be ready with coffee when you wake up!

Morning/Afternoon True!! Thank you so much! I'm feeling relieved today, and grateful for my friends here.
How is your day going? Are you feeling better now?

jacy

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join