It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tight pants, my balls, and population control?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It has been over 2 years since I have been able to buy a pair of jeans that fit right (a little on the loose side so I can move around and work with ease). I have made a couple attempts, one time I bought 2 pair that I couldn't even wear. The other time, I bought 2 pair that I struggle to wear until I find some that fit.

Not only can I not move around well in them, but my balls are all restricted in them. I keep trying to pull the pants down a bit to give my balls some room, but get this, the pants have a below the waist, waist line so there is nowhere for them to go. Why in the world would men want jeans with a waist line below the waist? If you are thinking that I could just buy some loose jeans with a normal waist line, it's not that easy, those jeans have shrunk too and have been the jeans that I have been buying. No way in hell I would ever pick up a pair of skinny jeans, let alone buy them.

Why? Why did they have to shrink men's jeans? Why do they want to constrict our balls? Are they hoping to make us sterile? Is this part of UN Agenda 21? Do consumers no longer matter to businesses or are consumers too lazy to speak up anymore? Or maybe they can't speak up because they can't move around well and they lack the balls.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Have you driven by the outside of a nightclub recently to see the fashion statements on display? I think what terms as fashion sure changes with time and generations. It's one of those things I suppose we could say is 100% in the eye of the beholder and..err..wearer.

I can't tell ya what the attraction is. If I'm feeling...pinched..in jeans? I take that as a sign of having slipped off the 'ol diet plan a little too much ..not a fashion statement to try for.

edit on 23-2-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

It really isn't anything new, cowobys been wearing nut huggers for a long time.
No offense but it just seems you need to try on your pants at the store before you buy them.
You know how the trends are now a days, skinny jeans are the in.
The most comfortable pants I have are from vans and they are great. I think they were only like 40 bucks and I have had them for almost 2 years now, I'd say i got my moneys worth

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Buy Carharts, that is what my husband buys. He is a carpenter but still he saves a few pairs for regular wear.

I can't exactly say I get what you are saying, being a lady and all I got no ball problems but they are making our pants wacky too. Evertime I shop it is either mom's jeans, those stretcy doodads, or nice fitting but no waist I mean none whatsoever.

Interesting you equate your choice of pants with population control though, I do not think that was the purpose but more of a lucky coincidence.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yeah, you know its a recipe for disaster when you live in a country with an obesity epidemic and a skinny jean fad.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

You are talking population control but yet you chose the pants?
The Darwin award might go to you for worst buyer of pants.
My boys are just fine.

If someone buys pants that cut the boys circulation off...its on them,not the NWO or whatever you people call it.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
find a guy slightly bigger than you and pay him to wear them [uncomfortably hence the pay] and bed them in for you

worn in, and a perfect size!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I rock skinny jeans every day of my life, the only bits that are constricted are my legs, but they're used to that now haha

The ones I buy have plenty of room! Perhaps mens skinnys have advanced a bit in the UK because all of my guy mates who wear skinnys have never complained, just the one who decided he preferred the womens skinnys *rolls eyes*

Try a better make, I get my jeans at river island.

I have had jeans too tight before though, so I do know your pain and my thoughts are with your balls.
edit on 23-2-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Technically, all jeans have a waist line "below the waist." That's what makes them "jeans." Your only real problem is that you envision yourself wearing a 32" waist when you need a 36" waist. Don't worry, though. It's a common problem. Cinderella's sisters couldn't figure it out either.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

DrumsRfun
reply to post by IndieA

You are talking population control but yet you chose the pants?
The Darwin award might go to you for worst buyer of pants.
My boys are just fine.

If someone buys pants that cut the boys circulation off...its on them,not the NWO or whatever you people call it.

Like someone had posted, it's a matter of me not wanting try them on in the store. I'll have to from now on.

On the bright side, I'm not trying to reproduce anyway, but that doesn't change my need for room in the pants.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is exactly why i havent put on a pair of pants since 2003 .

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

IndieA
It has been over 2 years since I have been able to buy a pair of jeans that fit right (a little on the loose side so I can move around and work with ease). I have made a couple attempts, one time I bought 2 pair that I couldn't even wear. The other time, I bought 2 pair that I struggle to wear until I find some that fit.

Not only can I not move around well in them, but my balls are all restricted in them. I keep trying to pull the pants down a bit to give my balls some room, but get this, the pants have a below the waist, waist line so there is nowhere for them to go. Why in the world would men want jeans with a waist line below the waist? If you are thinking that I could just buy some loose jeans with a normal waist line, it's not that easy, those jeans have shrunk too and have been the jeans that I have been buying. No way in hell I would ever pick up a pair of skinny jeans, let alone buy them.

Why? Why did they have to shrink men's jeans? Why do they want to constrict our balls? Are they hoping to make us sterile? Is this part of UN Agenda 21? Do consumers no longer matter to businesses or are consumers too lazy to speak up anymore? Or maybe they can't speak up because they can't move around well and they lack the balls.

I really was just minding my own business. Then I realized suddenly, how many ways I could run with this rant.

I do know that the little guys can be a problem sometimes.

-Well, no they didn't shrink jeans

-They don't intentionally set out to constrict balls, (God bless the little guys)

-If you are attempting to impregnate soon or in near future, don't wear tight jeans at all to be safe

-The UN doesn't care about ball health as they should perhaps

-The bulk of consumers are women and teenagers. In US, teens and many women like skinnies

-It very well could be that their voices have become strangled.

Phew. Was I ladylike? I did try.

This in no way intended to make light of a very sticky problem.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Well I think the line dropped then, and no I am a thin guy. I have a hard time gaining weight, unlike most of you.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
nothing pisses me off more than some how tearing (or staining or ripping etc) a pair perfectly worn in with no defects that fit perfectly that you had for a year+

and you have to wear your "B" pair till you can fit a new pair that fit

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Why? Why did they have to shrink men's jeans?

Probably for the same reasons they shrunk cab room and passenger compartments in cars and trucks. Everything is made overseas now by little people. Thats not intended to be demeaning, just a fact. Americans are at the big end of the spectrum.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You know, a good solution to your problem would be to go to a second hand store... That or to just not wear jeans.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I believe you were talking to me.

I look for pants that go about two inches below the belly button, I do not envision myself as something that i'm not but do not assume that just because I do not want to show my privates in public that I am obese.

The problem with all jeans right now (guys and gals) is that they are made only for the teenage generation and or for the people who want to make a statement. I've made my statements in the past, i'm done now.

Nothing is left to the imagination anymore. Because of the way pants are made we all know which side men are hanging on, and what they have to offer, we also know exactly what the cracks of all the gals look like, along with their camel toes. I know, I know, men like that look.

edit on 23-2-2014 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Chuck the jeans and start wearing kilts. Let them bad boys swing in the breeze...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

SgtHamsandwich
Yeah, you know its a recipe for disaster when you live in a country with an obesity epidemic and a skinny jean fad.

I want to make that my signature lol awesome

On topic , no different than the 80's with this skinny jeans they all seemed to have no problem with reproduction .
It is just the fad now days again , I hate to say it but walmart is where I buy my jeans wranglers for like 20 bucks and they fit normally with plenty of room for my nads . Shop at a trendy store will they are more inclined to keep up with what is popular, money in the bank right .

edit on 23/2/14 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

LOL this made me chuckle!!

Do you not have places like JcPenny or a department store? I don't know where you buy your jeans but I have found jeans for my husband that are normal and not constricting in the manhood area.

"skinny" jeans are the "in" thing it would seem for both sexes. I remember being in a store a while back and I found these cute jeans in multiples bright colors only to realize it was the MENS section! I seriously could have worn those jeans. My bf at the time was laughing. I could so imagine him in some green skinny jeans! NOT!

If you have a department store try there. I don't know where you live but those are the places I'd check. My ex was 6'6" and it was hard to find jeans for him. The only place that carried his size was JcPenny the Arizona Jeans brand and he was not the skinny jeans type!

Nice rant....

Oh as a female I don't like skinny jeans either. Also have you ever tried finding jeans when you have "junk in the trunk?" Yea that in itself is a task that is not fun, trust me. You are not the only one suffering jeans woes

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join