It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tight pants, my balls, and population control?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

Nothing is left to the imagination anymore. Because of the way pants are made we all know which side men are hanging on, and what they have to offer, we also know exactly what the cracks of all the gals look like, along with their camel toes. I know, I know, men like that look.

Personally speaking, no. No, I don't enjoy seeing camel toes. I go to lengths to ensure that the contents of my boxers remain just as obscure as law dictates, and I appreciate that others do the same. When I want to know what you're packing, I will buy you a drink, a dinner, a movie, or a combination of the three.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Do you buy anything with the name George on it? if so that is your problem. Walmart and ASDA buyers will know this.
What it is, is that the makers of these things get virtually feck all for what they make, and so they wreak revenge on the buyer. That's why when you wear a pair of Georgey jeans, you are guaranteed to be very tight in the nutty area, while at the back there is loads of spare material for a wedgy, Shame on you!

Just to add, the pigging dyes in jeans make an awful mess of the light taupe alcantara on my car seats.

edit on 23-2-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

so I used google jeans with more ballroom www.duluthtrading.com...

the jeans have a gusset so there is more ball room. I am a lady so don't have THAT problem,but, for years I had to wear mens pants because I had a wide waist and no hips (got a little hip after having kids) so I know what is is like to not find the right fit!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

research100
reply to post by smurfy

so I used google jeans with more ballroom www.duluthtrading.com...

the jeans have a gusset so there is more ball room. I am a lady so don't have THAT problem,but, for years I had to wear mens pants because I had a wide waist and no hips (got a little hip after having kids) so I know what is is like to not find the right fit!

Ohhh no no no no missus, you don't put things in a pouch, every good ol' boy knows that there is a preference to hanging...tailors know all about that

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Now you all know why men of the old times had the preference to wear kilts and other forms of robes.

Aah, the fresh air...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Oww this brought back memory's of the old LEVI STRETCH JEAN's from the 1970's and early 1980's over here in the UK, I though only a kid at the time had a few near misses with that Zipper (There's something about mary style) as stretchy tight jean's were the fashion then (Stupid and ugly fashion with oversized collar's on the shirt's).
Slack's or Cheano's may be out of fashion but Ahhh and with the advent of buttoned jean's coming back into fashion, ah well nuff said.
If you are a big guy like me though my problem these day's is finding my waist.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Seeing as women's jeans have taken a similar low rise, skinny path, I guess it isn't population control.

Well done for wearing proper jeans though instead of under your butt like some guys (do they know the origins of the fad) as that look is not a good one.

At least most guys aren't wearing sheer leggings like some girls / women do, major TMI. Be thankful that trend hasn't got to guy shops.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

IndieA
reply to post by schuyler

Well I think the line dropped then, and no I am a thin guy. I have a hard time gaining weight, unlike most of you.

And yet no one else here seems to be having the same problem getting their jeans to fit....

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Mark's Work Warehouse...

Lee Straight cut or wrangler will do the trick.

My boys have their space to move around and breathe quite happily.

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Levi's or Carharts - Yes

Skinny Jeans - just don't, ever

Kilt - if you can pull it off, go for it.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
We can only HOPE that skinny jeans are part of a nefarious scheme to control the population...because that means hipsters won't be reproducing.

I happen to be an ectomorph and have serious problems finding jeans that fit. Clothes manufacturers seem to think that if I have a 36" inseam, I must also have a 38" waist. I have to buy 34" "relaxed" fit and let them ride low.

Do you wear briefs? Try switching to boxer shorts.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I feel you 100%. I usually only wear really baggy pants or shorts that have adjustable waists and/or drawstrings, and with basketball shorts underneath instead of underwear. They're always comfortable, no matter what kind of activity I'm doing... Riding bike, climbing rocks, hiking, just sitting around, they're perfect. I don't understand why people insist on wearing tight pants. I recently had to get a pair of "normal" pants for a job interview I have coming up. They're really loose around my waist, but the size below was so tight I couldn't hardly close them.
That's another thing - what the hell is with pants sizing? One waist size is way too small, while the next size is so loose they slide down my "backside" whenever I so much as lift my leg.

I just don't get it. Loose, baggy pants are far more comfortable and useful. You can give me weird looks all you want, but I'm not the one that has to maneuver around having my balls squished or pull my pants legs up whenever I have to sit down or walk up steps.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Everything is all wrong just because people don't care about each other anymore. Not that they did for a very long time, they just did when the aliens came flying by overhead because it made them think about the extinction of limits. It was only about 30 years that people learned to come out of there shells, unite with the world, and be one together in love and truth. There was more strangeness, and even perhaps more ego motivation but I'm speaking for the general public.

We are now facing an apathy driven society. At first if a person is not wise they may be curious as to why this is happening, but in understanding it is a very troubling issue. It means that everyone is society, is being taught to show each other that they don't care. Humans are very vulnerable at that, different cults of the subconscious are created and binds together quickly resulting in mass awareness. So this means that in society, everybody will do things to show us that they do not care about us, in fact they will go out of their way to show that. I can rant a lot on that because it is small minded, it is ignorance on the physical level and the spiritual level.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Sremmos80

It really isn't anything new, cowobys been wearing nut huggers for a long time.

*laughs to the point of snorting* I haven't heard that one before, lmao! Don't mind me, I'm in an easily amused mood tonight

OP, don't you try clothes on before you buy them? I do, but then again, sometimes fits change when you get them home & wash them, too. My husband buys Lee's for the most part, his jewels aren't restricted any in them. It's the waist measurement that sometimes seems to be off, and not just from aging & weight gain (he's 170 at 5 foot 11, not exactly hefty) I'd swear even jeans by the same maker can have different waist measurements in different cut types, regardless of what the label claims. It gets frustrating for him to find the right waist fit some years.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
as a musician i wear bdu pants to gigs. i hate jeans 'cause it's not only the boys but the buick too that gets pinched. seriously i feel better with loose pants that show no buttcrack. i'm so glad that the real reason for low hanging jeans has been brought up within enough circles to soon be going out of style

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There's so many true stories being told in here!
It's incredible!
I too wish they would make more man pants for men. There's nothing unsexier than a man who wears tight-fitting chick pants!
ALSO!
Imagination is a terrible, terrible things to waste. There's nothing more unflattering than revealing the surprise before you get to open the present!

Get with it, jean manufacturers! There's clearly a legitimate problem here!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
thats one more reason I stick with traditional hakama / keigogi or samue .. far more comfortable and less restrictive than western clothes ..

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

i am a sandan in shin shin toitsu aikido and emphasize with you in this aspect

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Dude quit shopping at the mall and get yourself and your balls into a western wear store posthaste! There you will find Carharts and Wranglers and many other brands of men's jeans- absolutely none of which are "skinny jeans". All they carry are manly pants there! Besides... Wrangler butts drive women nuts!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Even though I'm female, I can feel your pain. You see I have more balls than most of the guys I've met,and mine are brass. Therefore there is no give whatsoever for me. It's painful and totally uncomfortable.I'm writing to Levi Strauss and telling them about it!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join