It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question regarding "Astral Projection"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So what do I look like?
To me the "Astral" is a void of nothing from my personal experience. Every now and again I have conscious access to parts of my dream where the parasites rule and I usually kick their ass but other than that can who claims this capability actually tell me what I resemble over there? If such a place exists for you and I am in it.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Don't be shy I cannot disprove or care to debate anyone's claims.
I am just curious since so many people claim this ability.
like soooooo many. I am sure that at lease one person in this community has some thoughts.

I once projected from the void into my wife's heart...another void, and exploded. It was the weirdest experience ever.
But as I was leaving there was light in the void. Have not been back since.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

You have no concept of the Astral World....I suggest reading up on the subject, and take it seriously.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Through proper practice and auditing, your operating Thetan should be able to exteriorize and leave the body pretty much at will and go wherever it wants to, although why it would choose to go to some distant realm of space and time is questionable, when all the action seems to be taking place on Earth. The view, I suppose.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Going further...knowledge brings insight. Speculation brings...more speculation. Hard to understand anything unless taken seriously. At least through the learning process. Then make your decision as to its validity.

Im sensing from experience...youve a long way to go. Good luck though if you can take it seriously. It is an amazing place.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I see the "Astral". But I see it through waking conscious eyes as a two part reality (I connect and disconnect at will). Maybe this is why I fear nothing.
I have no concept of the astral because technically it only exists in my brain. A conscious part capable of dream making.

If someone has concepts of this then they might be able to answer my question. The "astral" unconscious is not where answers can be found because it is not real to anyone except the observe in question.

I just thought for novelty someone might have seen me there since I am real and this place is supposedly real.
edit on 20-2-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I do know that there are people different to me that do the same thing. I have met them personally and I saw their human side, but they saw me as something other than my human side. Apparently I am freaky whatever that means I do not know.
Hopefully I look like DJ Qualls with neon flashing eyes

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I will share something that the "New Agers" and others are not going to like.
Firstly this new movement is just another symbol so the "leader" can have total dominance over a subjected crown.
The "Astral" realms are controlled electronically so if people intentionally go there they will no doubt manifest a reality reflective of their mind with a few twists for control mechanisms (memes).

The "Astral" realms have been split in our minds to create places for "Egregors" to operate within the human vessel/heart/brain.

These are just my observations only. The earth symbol, our connection to mother nature and all the animals including our own consciousness has been divided by said "electronic intelligences" into structures for control to elite egos.

I am weaving linking all these symbols back so humans within the complete Atomsphere can control their own realities using the power of the earth grid, under the command of the earths consciousness including ourselves and ALL other life with eyes.
Except spiders bro. To many eyes for my liking. I always hated them so we have a little war. If I see them they die. If they bite me they die. If I don't see them I am happy lol

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

you need to not just take it seriously as has already been suggested, but from the tone and wording of your difficult to read posts i think you need to stop doing it and to take up a practical and physical hobby like gardening instead. focus on something to give you a clear and logical perspective.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

taoistguy

you need to not just take it seriously as has already been suggested, but from the tone and wording of your difficult to read posts i think you need to stop doing it and to take up a practical and physical hobby like gardening instead. focus on something to give you a clear and logical perspective.

You are correct lol. I need hobbies like gardening etc...which I do I just will get around to more later...lol

I feel I have explained my situation as best I can and I will try to be clearer. The Astral realm is nothing more than fantasy land that people have been force fed to believe is reality of some sort. It is merely going inside your brain and finding um nana bots lol

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So far no one has actually answered the only question I have posed.
I am unemployed now. I have time. ;P
I find this song quite hilarious because my family name means Petros in Greek (not that that is relevant to me lol)
Get it "Rolling Stones"

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

taoistguy

You are correct lol. I need hobbies like gardening etc...which I do I just will get around to more later...lol

I feel I have explained my situation as best I can and I will try to be clearer. The Astral realm is nothing more than fantasy land that people have been force fed to believe is reality of some sort. It is merely going inside your brain and finding um nana bots lol

i think you should just forget about it and stop talking and thinking about it.
what gardening are you doing? what are you currently growing?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The only time I *might* have projected, everything was in black & white. I found it extremely difficult to move around, and nearly impossible for me to raise my arm up to pull the chain and turn on my overhead light in the middle of the room. I was barley able to stand and basically stumbled back over and into my body on my bed. Not sure if that was "astral" or not.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

The Astral realm is nothing more than fantasy land that people have been force fed to believe is reality of some sort. It is merely going inside your brain and finding um nana bots lol

Im going to have to agree with the first non-OP response to this thread.

You know # all about the astral, quite frankly.

The most obvious marker of that is your dismissive attitude of it, suggesting youve never actually been there consciously, even by accident. If you had been there, theres no way you could mistake it for... whatever you are mistaking it for; something that "doesnt exist" (oddly though if it didnt exist, you couldnt have ever gone there in the first place to see that it didnt exist).

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

taoistguy

TheDualityExperience

taoistguy

i think you should just forget about it and stop talking and thinking about it.
what gardening are you doing? what are you currently growing?

Your opinion is a valid reflection.
Well I am procrastinating on doing gardening. My house is so full of weeds that's it is beyond overwhelming.
I don't grow anything except weed occasionally which I would get in trouble for if busted. Since I am being monitored I can only conclude it is not worth the effort to prosecute me.
Besides it is hard to grow where I live because of thief's/raiders. That is more the problem so I just don't bother anymore.

I buy my food from the shops. I used to work a lot and am lazy so that was the easiest option. I pretty much have to do something soon though about my employment/living style.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus

TheDualityExperience

The Astral realm is nothing more than fantasy land that people have been force fed to believe is reality of some sort. It is merely going inside your brain and finding um nana bots lol

Im going to have to agree with the first non-OP response to this thread.

You know # all about the astral, quite frankly.

The most obvious marker of that is your dismissive attitude of it, suggesting youve never actually been there consciously, even by accident. If you had been there, theres no way you could mistake it for... whatever you are mistaking it for; something that "doesnt exist" (oddly though if it didnt exist, you couldnt have ever gone there in the first place to see that it didnt exist).

No offence I have even explained that in my posts. You really should pay attention.
I see the Astral with conscious eyes. I see both sides in one. The real side not your delusional land where you try to make other people believe your rubbish

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I love this lol
Seriously if any of you so called know it all's have anything constructive to say, how bout just answering the damn question lol
What do I look like in your fantasy land?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

you need to wrap all your weeds up in paper and cardboard and bury it -- deep.
then get some spider plants or moneyplants and learn how to look after them.
that will help to straighten you out. then come back in a year with photos of your healthy plants.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

taoistguy

you need to wrap all your weeds up in paper and cardboard and bury it -- deep.
then get some spider plants or moneyplants and learn how to look after them.
that will help to straighten you out. then come back in a year with photos of your healthy plants.

That is actually good advice.
I need it be legalised before I plan my next expedition

I like the spider plants too. Spider mite sucks balls

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
The only time I *might* have projected, everything was in black & white. I found it extremely difficult to move around, and nearly impossible for me to raise my arm up to pull the chain and turn on my overhead light in the middle of the room. I was barley able to stand and basically stumbled back over and into my body on my bed. Not sure if that was "astral" or not.

There is some weird things that go on in states of consciousness. Just don't try to think that you know what things are and they wont become real for your awareness.

All I ever saw in the void, which is different from sleep paralysis, was a few rope lights in the shape of alpha omega overlapping a few times.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join