It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National School Safety Expert: Sandy Hook shooting was a fraud

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

If you don't buy Sandy Hoax as a possible conspiracy, then don't buy it. You're 100% entitled to your opinion.

But if you think for one second that the same government that (on-record) conducted the Tuskeegee Experiments and MKUltra and Operation Northwoods and Operation Gladio and lied about the Gulf of Tonkin and lied about WMDs in Iraq and lied about Jessica Lynch and Pat Tillman, among countless other examples... if you think that government WOULDN'T stage a shooting to try and take our guns, then LOL.

And if you think a corrupt media that got caught lying about pulling down the statue in Iraq, and got caught lying about Jessica Lynch's rescue, and got caught lying about Faking Iraq War Coverage, and got caught working hand in hand with army psyops to control the news and spread propaganda, also among countless other examples of MSM BS... if you think that corrupt mainstream media wouldn't go along with staging such an event, then ROFL.

But yeah, you're entitled to your opinion. Just don't be surprised when no part of logic or intuition support it.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

SilverStarGazer
I do think the issue on the biohazard cleanup is valid. As stated in the interview... The scene would have contained massive amounts of blood and other body fluids... That is not something that would have been left for anyone but professionals to deal with. I highly doubt it would have been left for the demolition crew either as that would have but them in danger as well.

Again, to reiterate, Halbig said no one would disclose WHAT company did the bio-hazard, not that it never happened. I really feal like people are hung up on an idea that was misinformed.

Zaphod58
And if they made the decision to demolish the school then why spend several thousand to clean what's about to be destroyed.

Assuming Connecticut has the same laws as every other state regarding bio-hazard, the cleanup is left solely in the hands of the property owner. While it isn't out of the question that the school was never cleaned up, that would have been illegal. People have mentioned business owners doing their own cleanup, which CAN be legal as long as the bio-hazard waste is disposed of properly. The mention of throwing remnants into a dumpster is certainly illegal. Any member of a licensed cleanup crew will have a Blood Borne Pathogen Training certification; No one would insure them without one. Anything that was missed during cleanup is a huge liability for whomever attempted to do so.

Regardless, that is all moot in this argument since there is no evidence suggesting that cleanup was not done.

999zxcv
one thing that will cook your noodle people do a search of land deals in that area properties selling for $0 then resold for $4-500.000 ? fellowship of the minds website does a good piece on it

The Lanza residence:
data.visionappraisal.com...

You're right! So I thought I'd look up another stakeholder and I found the same thing!

Mary Sherlach (Teacher who died) has the same 0 price property sale
data.visionappraisal.com...

Too weird, so I looked at some random ones. About 90% of the properties I clicked on (in three different counties) have a sale price of "0." I don't think this is a valid concern. This is the kind of lazy research that starts conspiracy theories!

I think there is a lot of good discussion going on here and no reason to discount either side, but I DO have a theory that may answer all of the conspiratory questions; A policy change is disallowing all information release in an attempt to prevent future would-be shooters from recreating a similar event.

I know it's too simple of an answer, but it isn't unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

And many here will think that if you are willing to take the word from the ones that have been lying and changing stories since the day would be crazy.
I can call you stupid for believing it, doesn't make it a fact like you seem to think it does.
There is more the just unanswered questions. If you don't see anything then you don't have anything to offer to the thread and you should not even make that first post. You can tell by the title you don't agree with it, if you want to refute it i then fine, go ahead. Many are awaiting that, but you don't come in with anything to say except that we are all just crazy stupid people...

Same as the whole truther thing.

Ya I know, those people out there in the search of the truth are really loony, I hear they wear full body tin foil suits

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lemmin

Again, to reiterate, Halbig said no one would disclose WHAT company did the bio-hazard, not that it never happened. I really feal like people are hung up on an idea that was misinformed.

Did he say we was 100% sure a company came and cleaned everything up or does he just they won't release the info of who did it.
Not releasing who did it does not automatically mean it was done IMO Halbig is being very choice with his words. The idea that if a MCI happened that a clean up crew is a give in, he doesn't need to ask if it was done, should be a give in. Why can't they tell him who did it? If they can't say who did it then how do we know it was done?

Regardless, that is all moot in this argument since there is no evidence suggesting that cleanup was not done.

How do you figure? What evidence do you have that it WAS done?
This point is not moot, it is important

Too weird, so I looked at some random ones. About 90% of the properties I clicked on (in three different counties) have a sale price of "0." I don't think this is a valid concern. This is the kind of lazy research that starts conspiracy theories!

I do have to agree here, I did the same research and it seems it could be the computer glitch or a reset in the the tech the company was using.

There is still some weirdness to them though, seems a lot of the 0's in the other examples seem to be in the same name. And have a sandwich of legit numbers, Like 200k in j doe,0 for j doe, 500k for j doe for example Some of the bigger names involved in sandy hook only have the 0 as either the first name or when it gets xfered to the new name.
Could be me just refusing to dismiss anything completly yet though

Oh and your links seem to just lead to a disclaimer that some one has been using that sites email fraudulently.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There are lots of small details that can be somewhat distracting. It might be helpful to start with the big issues and work backwards.

Who declared all of those people dead?

Why weren't first responders rushing into the school to try to save lives?

Where were all of the family members in anguish over their lost loved ones trapped in the school?

Why no lawsuits? (Might want to check out the dozens of charities associated with this event, as well as the influx of government and corporate cash).

Why were autopsies performed in the dead of night? Why did no one see the bodies removed? Why did family not insist on seeing their loved ones bodies?

Why was the shooter initially identified as Ryan Lanza?

We could go on, but these questions are a good place to start. If we can't find satisfactory answers to these questions, then it's pretty easy to conclude that things aren't as they've been presented by the media. That's my suggestion. Tackle the big issues before we get caught up in too much minutiae...some of which may be disinfo designed to keep researchers chasing their tails.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

notquitesure
There are lots of small details that can be somewhat distracting. It might be helpful to start with the big issues and work backwards.

Who declared all of those people dead?

Why weren't first responders rushing into the school to try to save lives?

Where were all of the family members in anguish over their lost loved ones trapped in the school?

Why no lawsuits? (Might want to check out the dozens of charities associated with this event, as well as the influx of government and corporate cash).

Why were autopsies performed in the dead of night? Why did no one see the bodies removed? Why did family not insist on seeing their loved ones bodies?

Why was the shooter initially identified as Ryan Lanza?

We could go on, but these questions are a good place to start. If we can't find satisfactory answers to these questions, then it's pretty easy to conclude that things aren't as they've been presented by the media. That's my suggestion. Tackle the big issues before we get caught up in too much minutiae...some of which may be disinfo designed to keep researchers chasing their tails.

I agree totally with the points you make here. Just to reiterate, because once you start hearing these questions reiteration is definitely warranted:

WHO declared these 26 people dead?

HOW did they determine that none of the victims were worth trying to save?

WHY were the victims denied any and all medical attention from paramedics when they could have very well been alive after the crime scene was secured?

WHY were rescue helicopters not even called for in a mass casualty incident in which 26 people had been shot and may have been saved by emergency medical care?

For those of you with small children, imagine your little one had been killed at the scene of this shooting. Would you be insulted by these questions? Or would you be asking them yourself at the top of your lungs.

I KNOW what I would be doing.

And then to be REFUSED access to see and touch the body of my poor little girl and boy? Homeboy, please.
edit on 21-2-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Why is this in the LOL bin? If you look at the evidence against Sandy Hook being just a horrible tragedy, you come up with question, LOTS of questions. Why is anything conspiracy about this event that has the site immediately tossing it in LOL? Bias in the ownership? Aliens, bigfoot, JFK, the usual tinhat stuff is fine but to talk about something with real controversy is taboo?? Give me a break. deny Ignorance my left....shoe

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

This generated 34 flags before the flags were stopped, that was just over a page of response as well. This is a great video that brings up questions from someone that has extensive experience when it comes to the event. If that can't be used as a creditable source then I guess we will never be able to get anywhere.

And we are the sick perverted ones because we are tired of hearing that all these inconsistencies and unanswered questions all stem from just gross incompetence from those in charge, and as always the media. Even though some media reports are coming form the authorities so I guess in the end it is their incompetence...again

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Credentials doesn't make one the expert on a horrible, sad event. Trying to use this person's background to float something that is not true, is grasping at straws, at best.

This man was an expert witness in the columbine shootings and that was a pretty horrific event as well, so I would say his creds pass a solid test when it comes to this matter.

IMO it is grasping to try and use politicians as an example, the path to land said job is paved with corruption.
Can you say the say the same for his job?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lemmin

think oil pipeline in the are

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Oil pipeline and the houses? I know adam's house was fairly close to the gas line right?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

fellowship of the minds has some good articles on it

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut
Why is this in the LOL bin? If you look at the evidence against Sandy Hook being just a horrible tragedy, you come up with question, LOTS of questions. Why is anything conspiracy about this event that has the site immediately tossing it in LOL? Bias in the ownership? Aliens, bigfoot, JFK, the usual tinhat stuff is fine but to talk about something with real controversy is taboo?? Give me a break. deny Ignorance my left....shoe

What`s annoying is that it`s nice to read threads and give a star to comments that you agree on.
I don't see the point in not allowing comments to be starred.
How are we to know the general feeling of the readers towards a thread and its participants ?

That`s the whole point of discussions.

Have a star from me !

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

lambros56

EyesOpenMouthShut

What`s annoying is that it`s nice to read threads and give a star to comments that you agree on.
I don't see the point in not allowing comments to be starred.
How are we to know the general feeling of the readers towards a thread and its participants ?

That`s the whole point of discussions.

Have a star from me !

Well, this thread got 34 stars in approximately one hour before it was put to a stop. If it's in the LOL bin, you can assume that there is intense interest and approval by the membership. I noticed one Sandy Hook thread got over 100 flags, then it was put in LOL.
edit on 21-2-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

There is a huge difference between orchestrating such an event, and passing gun legislation. Passing gun legislation still requires the consent of politicians, most of whom will not be privy to events such as this one. But an event like this would be difficult, but not impossible, to stage. The hardest part seems to me to be getting all the local people who must have been involved to keep their mouths shut.

But here is what might have happened. The staged part of the event, which would have been seen by local witnesses and law enforcement, could have been pulled off by a small team. And then, if any cops or parents started asking too many questions, things could be handled another way. I think that there were very few people who actually knew what was going on that day.

But this is not proof of a conspiracy. But the lack of evidence, the hushing up of evidence, and many other strange or unheard of events, leads one to believe there is "something" that they don't want the people to know. Just like 9/11. What is the point of hiding so much information? Especially if it was a lone and crazed gunman?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Ya I saw the same article on VT.com and the source of the FOTM is BIN...
I stopped looking at the houses after that as you can look up random houses and get the same 0 price.
Any chance you got a source outside of those?
I can't seem to find anything outside of a GLP post with a dead link to a site and those mentioned above.
Not to discredit it completely, I posted the article on this thread couple pages back, just I think this one gets explained away easier with the fact that it happened to houses outside of sandy hook completely

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

The conspiracy to hide/destroy the evidence should prove there is a conspiracy in the event IMO.
Why have one without the other?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Sremmos80
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

The conspiracy to hide/destroy the evidence should prove there is a conspiracy in the event IMO.
Why have one without the other?

exactly right!
Has anyone reviewed these yet?
Five hours of interior videos filmed by the CSP on the day of the ... "event", as well as over the next two days.
Overwhelming majority of it is red###ed.
Very interesting details therein, however...

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This isn't as hard-hitting as the questions posted in my OP, but in conjunction with all the other oddities, it should still make you go hmmmmm.

The morning the Sandy Hoax shooting occurred, the government laid chemtrails over the city to block out satellite surveillance. Check it out here. And here:

Unless clouds suddenly started forming in straight lines with criss-crossing patterns, it should be pretty obvious that whatever happened at Sandy Hoax, someone REALLY didn't want anyone observing from above.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

-a shooter with Aspergers would have poor motor skills and muscle tone – how did he carry all the gear and shoot with such precision? This combination is impossible to imagine.

My son has Asperger's Syndrome. He plays football, both JV and Varsity, starting lineman and bench presses 250 lbs. He shoots quite well and is very co ordinated. You can't lump all Asperger's sufferers together. Some are highly effected, some not. To say that Lanza did not, simply because of Asperger's, posses the ability to shoot straight or lacked the muscle tone to carry the gear is misleading.
edit on 21-2-2014 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join