It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Military/Contractors pursuing UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Its just mass hypnosis, psychosis people follow the alpha leader and just conjure up fantasy's that are taken from the media ect.

LeviWardrobe
Hey folks.

I came across an interesting article that I'd like to share. I'm aware that Examiner isn't the most upright media outlet there is, but we've got to take what we can get.

Witnesses in Missouri and California reporting separate events on February 11, 2014, both describe helicopters chasing UFOs, according to testimony today in cases 54029 and 54034 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

-www.examiner.com...

I want, first, to direct attention to a thread by antar [link below]. I was pretty heavily involved in it, but it was eventually shutdown as several users [including myself, I'm ashamed to say] were not following the rules. Regardless, with this new report the account that antar gives seems considerably more plausible. Not only are these more recent reports in the same state, they are only 8 days apart. They both involve Military forces pursuing UFOs. Here is antar's thread.

"HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do you guys think? Why so much high tension activity in Missouri this month? Are these UFOs extraterrestrial? Are they just new drones that the military is testing/training with?

Edit: I figure it's appropriate that I apologize to antar. I'm new to this community, and don't know any users that well. I wasn't aware of your history, and tend to be extremely skeptic when it comes to things like this.
edit on 15-2-2014 by LeviWardrobe because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2014 by LeviWardrobe because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Oh, absolutely! It's hard enough to look at something objectively with all of the hoaxes out there...even harder when you can't trust news media with anything approaching solid reporting. I couldn't have taken it seriously myself had it not been for the source for their story being actually documented in a database.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LeviWardrobe

That was really a trip, just spent the last couple hours catching up on and following links left on the thread linked in the op. So many things I would like to say, so many points I could have made, but one thing that stands out most clearly in my memory, my minds eye was the object itself as it fell straight downwards catching the days bright sunlight and reflecting as it went down. The Jets and the huge halo. I have to say there were so many private messages and correspondences that were helpful but in the end none of my questions answered. As for pictures of my face, I am light skinned and could have gone out for the remainder of the day and come in with a sunburned face, that was no help. I never went back to finish reading the thread where I left off. It was not because of the skeptics, I welcomed them as they probably had connections and inside sources to check with. I seriously do not like to be the center of attention and my full intent was to share an extraordinary experience and get answers from some of the members who understand these things much clearer than me. As for the golfing couple south of my Boondocks home, they very well could have been golfing on that day as it was warm and sunny.

Some of the posts lead me to wonder now all this time later why I did not consider the object to have been a practice drone or something. Truth is with all of my life experiences at the time it "felt" other worldly and had a sort of how to explain different dimensional physics around it that I am comfortable and familiar with. To see craft in the daytime is really different than a nighttime sighting. In the end it actually hurt my feelings that what I thought I witnessed was the shooting down of some other than human life forms. You think human prejudice is bad, well I have a deep compassion for "some"

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

PS sorry it took so long to get back to you and no apologies expected or needed. Thank you that was truly unexpected and appreciated.
edit on pm131pmSun, 08 Jan 2017 23:55:20 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join