It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Military/Contractors pursuing UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey folks.

I came across an interesting article that I'd like to share. I'm aware that Examiner isn't the most upright media outlet there is, but we've got to take what we can get.

Witnesses in Missouri and California reporting separate events on February 11, 2014, both describe helicopters chasing UFOs, according to testimony today in cases 54029 and 54034 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

-www.examiner.com...

I want, first, to direct attention to a thread by antar [link below]. I was pretty heavily involved in it, but it was eventually shutdown as several users [including myself, I'm ashamed to say] were not following the rules. Regardless, with this new report the account that antar gives seems considerably more plausible. Not only are these more recent reports in the same state, they are only 8 days apart. They both involve Military forces pursuing UFOs. Here is antar's thread.

"HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do you guys think? Why so much high tension activity in Missouri this month? Are these UFOs extraterrestrial? Are they just new drones that the military is testing/training with?

Edit: I figure it's appropriate that I apologize to antar. I'm new to this community, and don't know any users that well. I wasn't aware of your history, and tend to be extremely skeptic when it comes to things like this.
edit on 15-2-2014 by LeviWardrobe because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2014 by LeviWardrobe because: spelling

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LeviWardrobe

Interesting thanks for posting , I too was involved in that thread but I believed the report given by antar , don't have time right now but will be interested to check it out later , perhaps this may have something to do with what antar saw

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Sounds like zaphod or intelgirl should be notified. There is talk of a new project that may come out of the black and into the white. If this is a Boeing phantom works project. And Boeing phantom works is in the Missouri area. It's highly likely that they have a source and could shine a little light.
I fully believe Antr saw something that day. Pics or not. She observed something that was not of the norm.
Also thanks for posting that article. I lost track of an old friend who was chief of police in fayettevile pa. He was mufon director for the area. According to the article Fred Seluga is in Rhode island as the director of mufon there. Have not seen or heard from him in 7 years.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What the heck. When I flagged this. It went from 5 to 4. So I tried again and it said fail. Where are the mods.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I was born and raised in this state, and there has always been a lot of activity here with UFO's. That is what got Prof.Harvey Rutledge involved in pursuing them.Look him up,he was a well respected Professor that went to the scientific community with what he found back in the '70s. He was not laughed at.He never claimed to see just WHAT was driving these vehicles,just that they didn't follow the laws of physics we know. He had the proof with photos and triangulating their positions.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Double click flag, you add a flag and remove it, if you try again without refreshing the page, it says fail, refresh and you should be able to add a flag

Ontopic: Interesting but no need to pull Antar's thread in to it.

Thats all i have.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Interesting article .. bit puzzling what genius at the military thinks its a bright idea sending helicopters to chase aircraft with obvious advanced capabilities .. guess it gives the pilots their flight time for the month ..

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Mianeye
reply to post by Bigburgh

Ontopic: Interesting but no need to pull Antar's thread in to it.

Thats all i have.

I only referenced it because of the geographical and chronological proximity of the events, as well as the obvious similarities between the two events. Antar's thread acts as unique sort of prequel event to the whole situation. I don't mean to reignite anything that was in that thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I was reading antars's theads on that day, you weren't the only person being harsh towards her. Im glad someone has had the balls to apologise and try to set the record straight. Hats off to you. ( no sarcasm intended) an action of a decent person.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Bigburgh
Sounds like zaphod or intelgirl should be notified.
Zaphod more than likely is behind it. But because of the whole National Security thing he cannot really talk about it, Yet.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Well It's never to late to apologize , maybe you should mail her and tell her about your findings?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Did you notice my post in that thread?? There were loud booms reported the day before only about 8 hours earlier from when Antar heard a loud boom from the object or whatever. This earlier boom from the day before Antars experience was said to be something akin to a stick of dynamite by the cops in one town, but the boom was heard in a bunch of towns counties apart. So the cops lied about that, the map of towns is here:

Here is my post in Antars's thread, with a short news clip:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was in the same area as Antar if I am not mistaken.
edit on 15-2-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Best guess is 'helicopters following' I suppose you could also add controlling. while that might not be a/the answer, it can make sense if say, the helicopter is a more effective control station than a ground based station in immediacy, or if there were problems with GPS, and just another platform.

I know the BBC used drones in the last few days taking perfect pictures of flooding, one classic scene where one swooped across a railway level crossing and under a footbridge following the railway line at almost head height level, something no helicopter could have done.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimithae

I found out, after trying to google him, it is Harley Rutledge and found on wikipedia. He died in June 2006 apparently. Must have been a brave man to put his career and reputation on the line to study UFOs.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Fantastic find!!

Antar definitely saw "something" hopefully as more time passes someone will have taken a few pictures of this for her to be able to compare what the examiner is reporting versus what happened to her.

S&F for you and kudos' for helping out!!

edit on 15-2-2014 by Caver78 because: (sp)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

KnightLight

Did you notice my post in that thread?? There were loud booms reported the day before only about 8 hours earlier from when Antar heard a loud boom from the object or whatever. This earlier boom from the day before Antars experience was said to be something akin to a stick of dynamite by the cops in one town, but the boom was heard in a bunch of towns counties apart. So the cops lied about that, the map of towns is here:

Any booms are likely to be related to Aurora, which probably does exist, the donut contrail has been depicted on satellite pictures and the calculated speed is phenomenal, the hard bit is to make Aurora a flying disc with a contrail.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

smurfy

KnightLight

Any booms are likely to be related to Aurora, which probably does exist, the donut contrail has been depicted on satellite pictures and the calculated speed is phenomenal, the hard bit is to make Aurora a flying disc with a contrail.

If Aurora exists, I don't see why Lockheed would be offering the SR-72.

Either way, sounds like something interesting is going on in Missouri. Does anyone know if this corresponds to any 'window' areas? The 'sunburn' reported by antar sounds like something out of Keel's files!
edit on 12014f2809America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I can't say I have heard of too many helicopter chasing a ufo story. A bit unusual sounding. Obviously the helicopter manuvering/speed capabilities are going to be way compromised instead of a fighter jet of some type. Seems a bit odd to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Expat888
Interesting article .. bit puzzling what genius at the military thinks its a bright idea sending helicopters to chase aircraft with obvious advanced capabilities .. guess it gives the pilots their flight time for the month ..

You know just glance at crap and move on reading right?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join