It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever see a RED alien? How about a white one?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There's that. Can anyone answer the questions?

How many people (human beings) are pods / hybrids ("alien" living, bodily, with a human host).?

I'd appreciate some honest answers this time, and not ridicule. I'm asking serious questions.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Ever see a RED alien? How about a white one?

No and no, why these specific colours of aliens?

How many people (human beings) are pods / hybrids ("alien" living, bodily, with a human host).?

How would we possibly know the answer to that question?, When did this become scientific knowledge?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ik9zeroE

Maybe if you expounded a bit more on the reason or basis for your question, people might give more feedback.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I'd appreciate some honest answers this time, and not ridicule. I'm asking serious questions

To the best of my knowledge nobody has seen any Alien regardless of colour , at least nobody has any proof that they have seen or had an interaction with an Alien of any colour.
There are people that will tell you there are different Alien species of varying colours , grey , green , blue and the rest but without anything to back it up it's like me telling you the Loch Ness Monster is purple with pink spots , an unsubstantiated claim.

edit on 15-2-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well there is this guy...

I agree with kosmicjack. Can you elaborate a bit? Sounds like a potentially interesting topic, but I'm just not sure what your talking about.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

kosmicjack

Maybe if you expounded a bit more on the reason or basis for your question, people might give more feedback.

I'm simple, direct and to the point. It isn't up to me to fill in the space in people's minds with unnecessary elaborations. I just get right to it. I'm aware: I'd make a terrible teacher.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

gortex

There are people that will tell you there are different Alien species of varying colours , grey , green , blue and the rest but without anything to back it up

I am aware of grey / green / blue but ever so curious as to why there is no mention of red or white. I'm hoping somebody can speak on it.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

skyblueworld

How would we possibly know the answer to that question?, When did this become scientific knowledge?

Is it? Is it scientific knowledge? Does asking a question constitute that scientific knowledge exists? I'm asking seriously. If, by asking a question, that implies that the question is derived from, or formed by, scientific knowledge, then the question is rather informing, is it not?

Anyhow, the question stands until answered. I'd like to know how many people are pods / hybrids (where, an "alien" is cohabiting with a human host).

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

people have claimed that there is white aliens. not so sure about red though.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

ik9zeroE
It isn't up to me to fill in the space in people's minds with unnecessary elaborations.

It's up to you, as author of the thread, to put in the necessary information so people can follow it. Considering that no one has been able to follow it, that means more information is necessary ... not 'unnecessary'. The moderator (Kosmicjack) asked you to expound upon what you are asking. That's a good clue that it's necessary.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'd like to know how many people are pods / hybrids (where, an "alien" is cohabiting with a human host)

None.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

FlyersFan

ik9zeroE
It isn't up to me to fill in the space in people's minds with unnecessary elaborations.

It's up to you, as author of the thread, to put in the necessary information so people can follow it. Considering that no one has been able to follow it, that means more information is necessary ... not 'unnecessary'. The moderator (Kosmicjack) asked you to expound upon what you are asking. That's a good clue that it's necessary.

I won't repeat what I've already said.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You're just asking a yes or no question here...

If everyone answered honestly you would just have a long line of yes and no's... is that what you're looking for? If you want to start a debate on the subject, show some stats, reason why you think people are 'pods' etc etc also what makes you think that if someone was an alien 'pod' they would be sat on ATS and then would tell you that they are?

but since you asked me to answer your question I will:

No..... or am I??

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Lichter daraus

people have claimed that there is white aliens. not so sure about red though.

I've already begun reading the entire 818 page collection of conversations in this forum. I hope to find some of the things I'm looking for.

I'm aware that there is plenty of discussion about "aliens = demons" or something like that, but I don't pay attention to it because I'm certain it is the case. I think, my thinking is quite different from most others.

Is mention of white aliens something you're aware of in this forum?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

iRoyalty

You're just asking a yes or no question here...

If everyone answered honestly you would just have a long line of yes and no's... is that what you're looking for? If you want to start a debate on the subject, show some stats, reason why you think people are 'pods' etc etc also what makes you think that if someone was an alien 'pod' they would be sat on ATS and then would tell you that they are?

but since you asked me to answer your question I will:

No..... or am I??

I'm not interested in debate.

I'm surprised, really, that asking about pods / hybrids seems to be unusual. On this particular website, I'd expect something more forthcoming.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sod this...there must be a well rounded intelligent topic elsewhere on this site...i'm off.....

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Why don't you ask your question in this thread on the Live Topic ATS page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Use of the ATS search function could have brought you to many such threads, better presented than your thread. In them you'd have found actual discussions on the subject.

Check your attitude at the door, if you want to gain a reputation of a thread author worth clicking on.

jmoho...

Des

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

ik9zeroE

I'm not interested in debate.

I'm surprised, really, that asking about pods / hybrids seems to be unusual. On this particular website, I'd expect something more forthcoming.

It's definitely not, but asking a yes or no question, then getting frustrated when getting asked for evidence is most certainly unusual.

So you were just looking for a long list of yes and no's then?? Why?
edit on 15-2-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Pfft, I don't know what's wrong with all these contrary posters, OP. Ask a simple question and folk wanna get all logical and stuffs.

There are 26, 431 hybrids. The pod people aren't the same as hybrids,btw, and there are only 14 of them. I see white aliens everyday.

(psst, y'all, this is how we handle them on the dementia ward.

edit on 15-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Destinyone

Why don't you ask your question in this thread on the Live Topic ATS page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Use of the ATS search function could have brought you to many such threads, better presented than your thread. In them you'd have found actual discussions on the subject.

Check your attitude at the door, if you want to gain a reputation of a thread author worth clicking on.

jmoho...

Des

I'm not here to get personal or craft a reputation. I'm here for a very, very specific reason (and it isn't socialization).

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join