It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear valentine of mine[Feb 2014]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

InTheLight
Hi Nat, I had to chuckle at your last post. All artists second guess their work and I have come to learn that usually your first inspiration is the best.

I enjoyed your poem just the way it is and it must be nice to have 'lil' hips.

I know.. My cousin said.. That as writers we are the most critical of our own work. Well.. I guess it is nice to have lil hips but at the same time I'm self conscious of it...which then I feel like I'm being vain and should be happy just how I am!!

Thanks for your nice words about my poem ..they just lifted me up..for real.
have a lovely day!!
edit on 17-2-2014 by natalia because: Hehe

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by natalia

Fabulous poem Nat, your Valentine is a very lucky man!

Hey thanks!! I was on the road on valentines day and on that night I got to spend it with my boss lady..and we went to the restaurant called 'hooters' ...hehehe... It was fun but I wasn't impressed by the chicken wings we got!! I like that word fabulous. Thank you very much

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

That is seriously the most rock and roll thing I heard in a long time! We don't have 'Hooters' over here, at least not the eatery variety. Kudos.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

G'day Nat , the original writing is often the better , it's pretty sweet and a groovy pic too
I did enter a poem about ats.

I am in pain and cannot sleep , pinched nerve in the neck , so got up to read , just jotted down a poem about the other theme valentines ,but not sure if I should post it . Thinking about it. Cheers , catch ya 1%

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Glad your back, Lady! Loved your poem. It's beautiful. I see you got over your writers block and are back on track.....You should enter a few more. I would love to read them.
Already S&F when I first saw it.

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

Hey thanks! Yeah what's funny is right after I told you I had a block.. I wrote that poem!!! Hah!
You wrote one didn't you?? I'm reading some right now.

Me and doc were thinking about maybe writing a part one and two about ATS.. I thought that would be fun to do.

Hope all is well with you and your family.
I'm gonna message you my dear

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

natalia
reply to post by blend57

Hey thanks! Yeah what's funny is right after I told you I had a block.. I wrote that poem!!! Hah!

Me and doc were thinking about maybe writing a part one and two about ATS.. I thought that would be fun to do.

Yeah, because you told me I could write one, I decided to try. But it wasn't full of the emotion you and Doc had in yours. I don't open myself up like that.

You should write one together. I think that would be really interesting and wonderful to read. Let me know when you have some more up. I'll be waiting anxiously..

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thanks for entering a poem Nat. Your love is awesome and you are not afraid to express it.
Peace and snf to you my friend.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

blend57

natalia
reply to post by blend57

Yeah, because you told me I could write one, I decided to try. But it wasn't full of the emotion you and Doc had in yours. I don't open myself up like that.

You should write one together. I think that would be really interesting and wonderful to read. Let me know when you have some more up. I'll be waiting anxiously..

Thanks,
Blend57

You've got the power inside of yourself to open up my dear friend

Enjoy this day x

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

Thank you kind sir
I'm glad you stopped by to read.

Enjoy every moment my friend. I'm trying to

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
hey buddy,

this is an outstanding poem... i think you are a shoe in for writers status.. good luck

PHNX

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

I just read yours and gave you a star and flag! I liked it..I just haven't commented yet..

Hope all is well with you.
Outstanding is a nice word!! Thanks a lot!!
and good luck to you my friend

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Though the language you use is simple, it feels so genuine and warm one can't help but feel warm reading it. Any fine chef will tell you that some times the most delicious meal is the one cooked simply with delicious fresh ingredients, and is there any ingredient more delicious than love?

Bravo!

*Exquisite the Green-Eyed Lizard*

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

edit on 2/21/2014 by ExquisitExamplE because: oops, double post!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Exquisite the green eyed lizard!! I like it!!
Thank you very much for your kind words... Simplicity I enjoy and I always back up my poems with pure and raw emotion... So you felt warmth as I gave that poem warmth...nice that you felt it

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Short, sweet and exquisite ! Loved it !!

A beautiful piece ! S&F !!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is beautiful Nat. You're poems are always so lovely. Never stop writing. I love you. (:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loomingluna

I will never stop writing my dear sweet friend.
thank you for such sweet words
I love you too xx

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join