It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO I. hurghada, Egypt Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Reports have been swirling that UFOs were spotted in the beach town of Hurghada on the Red Sea.

And according to Al-Masry Al-Youm, Environmental Minister Layla Iskandar has launched an investigation into the allegations made in the Spanish press that tourists saw flying saucers.

Anyone heard about this? Hoax?

AAC
edit on 12-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

And according to Al-Masry Al-Youm, Environmental Minister Layla Iskandar has launched an investigation into the allegations made in the Spanish press that tourists saw flying saucers.

A professional photographer said he took pictures of the alleged grey UFO during a trip at a mountainous coastal area, according to Spanish reports. He added that he did not see it once it appeared, but rather saw it later in the photos he had taken.

His story was supported by other tourists who said they had seen the same object.

A Russian tourist said he has video footage of the mysterious object.

AAC

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I used to have a CG program like that. Please stop . though great visual...

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Ok that was pretty unbelievable. What is the date on this? Is there any news about it (I'll look that up too). So clear it seems like regular military craft but I've never seen anything like that. Why did they stop filming? Will see what is said about this.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
Anyone heard about this? Hoax?

Yes. It's a relabeled CGI video that was originally claimed to have come from Haiti. April 2007. Nearly seven years old now. Happy Anniversary!

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Link

AAC

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Haha. So easy to corroborate hoaxes in today's internet.

AAC

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
Haha. So easy to corroborate hoaxes in today's internet. AAC

Not always. Sometimes people come up with a new and original hoax that takes a little while to knock down. After a while, you get to be able to spot the repeaters, and then you become a horrible skeptic and cynic who thinks it's all bullcrap.

Skepticism is the way to go if you want to be right pretty much all the time.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I did look it up. While this one is older it appears there have been fresh reports of sightings in this town - for what the source is worth - Egyptian environmental minister has asked for an investigation into reports. It is just from 2/12/14 so we will see. I mean - what can they investigate? If it's gone, it's gone - no investigating. Just more speculation.

scoopempire.com...

Edit - just got your link above. We were thinking along the same lines. Thanks.
edit on 12-2-2014 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
These type of CGI videos have killed UFOLOGY , killed it dead and buried!

Or

It's called OPERATION CGI MAINSTREAM (i made that up) to completely drown Youtube and the like of these type of CGI, so we'll always jump to the conclusion that every video henceforth is fake.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
maybe a clip from the movie but those "UFO" look very similar to the ones from Battle Los Angeles the wedge ships that can connect into one ship and disconnect to be separate ships. i say hoax

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Blue Shift

AnAbsoluteCreation
Haha. So easy to corroborate hoaxes in today's internet. AAC

Not always. Sometimes people come up with a new and original hoax that takes a little while to knock down. After a while, you get to be able to spot the repeaters, and then you become a horrible skeptic and cynic who thinks it's all bullcrap.

Skepticism is the way to go if you want to be right pretty much all the time.

I agree. My motto is that I don't believe anything, I consider everything. Believing things gets you in too much trouble.

AAC

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The ATS UFO Forum is officially dead. R.I.P.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Why did you post this garbage?
You know full well this is a hoax, and dont deny it.
Posting a known hoax is against the rules here, you even mention the word in your OP.
Posting these video's in this forum is an affront to the subject

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The GUT
The ATS UFO Forum is officially dead. R.I.P.

Yeah, pretty much, huh? Next thing we'll be seeing is more CHAD DRONE images and video.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
After watching the video I'm more convinced that a alien craft would have to fall from the sky and land on a major city for people to believe.The media is just flooded with CGI phonies so almost every video or picture is suspect.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
ok who flagged the 7 year old hoax?…..good god!

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Amazing how people cannot tell obvious CGI.This is a hoax..

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
AAAAARRRRRRRRGH!

Who the freakin' hell flagged this?

Why would you flag this rubbish?

Stuff like this makes me tired of the ufo subject. And then someone flags it ??!!!??!

Time to log out. Goodnight. Sigh...

EDIT: im sure this will be in the hoax bin in the morning, if not then credibility goes downward
edit on 12/2/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

This is an old video. It's a hoax. If I recall, I think the UFO's were some kind of street light.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join