It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO I. hurghada, Egypt Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

I agree 100%, when it gets to the point that the real videos are labeled a hoax its sickening. This video in question is definitely a fake. The Jerusalem ufo is a good example, people saw it was a proven hoax, it wasn't, the same thing happened in Utah the day before , same exact thing, in Utah. What are the chances of 2 hoax ufo vids , one in Utah one day and in Jerusalem the next.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Here's information on the Hoax. I was wrong about the street lights, my memory is not the best.

Fake UFO in Haiti Video Creator Uncovered

Remember the badass "UFO in Haiti" video that was all the rage last week? Big surprise, guys: It was a fake. The LA Times did some investigating and figured out just who was behind the convincing video.

Yeah, I know, you wanted to believe. But it turns out the video was an exercise by a French computer animator who did work for the Michel Gondry stunner Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. The UFO video was just an experiment, something he whipped up in one day and threw online. He did it as a test for a movie he's working on, but wasn't trying to make a viral hit or anything. Because somehow he didn't realize that an amazingly realistic and awesome UFO video would catch on on YouTube. Welcome to the internet, Frenchy. [LA Times]

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lotusfoot

What are the chances of 2 hoax ufo vids , one in Utah one day and in Jerusalem the next.
Pretty good actually.
"Hey! Cool video! I can do that too!"

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

SecretKnowledge

Why did you post this garbage?
You know full well this is a hoax, and dont deny it.
Posting a known hoax is against the rules here, you even mention the word in your OP.
Posting these video's in this forum is an affront to the subject

First of all, if there was an ATS police... You would not be hired because you have the wrong temperament for the trade.

That said, how the hell am I supposed to know it if is a hoax? If you researched anything yourself before speaking rubbish, you would see my history on ATS has nothing to do with UFOs.

I've been a member since 2005. I forgot more about ATS than you will ever know.

ATS really needs to weed out people like you.

AAC

edit on 12-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

Or weed out poor researchers. I was amazed at your your post/star count. If this isn't your normal forum, that's somewhat understandable. What's not understandable is your apparent inability to research before posting. Not to mention that most folk could see that vid a mile away. You owe SecretKnowledge an apology, and, if you want to be taken seriously: The rest of us, too.

If you've forgotten more about ATS than WE will ever know: Then that kind of ignorance is truly bliss. Man up.

edit on 12-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

This fake video came out a few years ago except it was Haiti back then.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

What would you have researched? It was a new labeled video. You UFO people certainly are nuts.

AAC.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I owe no one an apology and stand firmly by my post. Again, what would you have researched? "New video that used to be called a Haiti video that is now an Egypt video? "

How would I have known it was ever a Haiti video? Exactly.

AAC

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
What would you have researched? It was a new labeled video. You UFO people certainly are nuts.

Nuts? Hey, we're not the one that posted an obvious CGI fake. What does that make you? Foolish?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The GUT

AnAbsoluteCreation

Nuts? Hey, we're not the one that posted an obvious CGI fake. What does that make you? Foolish?

I love that you didn't answer my question. Haha. You realize how stupid the statement was now, huh?

Nuts.

Here is my second ever UFO post.

ATS link

AAC

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
Here is my second ever UFO post.

That statement either makes you a liar, or someone with not only very poor research skills, but someone exhibiting serious memory problems and no shame:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your posting history is rather strange, too, imo.

edit on 12-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You must be a lonely person.

But I see you continue to escape the question. Just admit it, you made a stupid statement by telling me to use the search function.

Have fun with my post history. You might learn a thing or two.

AAC.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Haha. There are two real UFO threads ( the rest were about aliens) there and they were closed because someone posted before me. So desperate you are.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

SecretKnowledge

Why did you post this garbage?
You know full well this is a hoax, and dont deny it.
Posting a known hoax is against the rules here, you even mention the word in your OP.
Posting these video's in this forum is an affront to the subject

First of all, if there was an ATS police... You would not be hired because you have the wrong temperament for the trade.

That said, how the hell am I supposed to know it if is a hoax? If you researched anything yourself before speaking rubbish, you would see my history on ATS has nothing to do with UFOs.

AAC

edit on 12-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

How the hell are you supposed to know this is a hoax?..
Do you really think there are ufo's like that just flying around and not making worldwide news? Like The Gut inferred, research. The very first comment on that youtube video page calls it a fake, and then every 2 out of 3 do too. So there's a HUGE hint thats its fake.
You would have read some of those comments yet you still posted it.
So what that you've been here since '05? in that case you know how things work here. Posting a known hoax is against t&c's no matter how long you've been here. i stand by my claim that you knew this was a hoax when you posted it, as you mentioned it in your OP.
As for "weeding out" people like me, well i voiced my opinion. If ATS was to do that then it would'nt be much of a site now would it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join