It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shadow Government and Ufos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is in skunk works because admitadly i cant say this is more than fiction but never the same it makes for an interesting idea.

There has been conspiracy talk for years on the existance of a Shadow government set up post world war 2, and primarily initiated into existance because of the US Governments response to the Ufo phenomenon , starting with the Roswell Ufo incident.

This shadow government is run by a committee of 12 people who each hold a prominent post of speciality, military, medical, political, religious etc, and Beneath this committee is the family of the 13 most prominent families in the world, who are the financial back bone for the Shadow government.

Now this is where the real skunk works kicks in, that sometime early on in the inception of the committee it was taken over forcefully by Alien race. The Alien race had the committee call a meeting of the 13 families prominent patriarchs and matriachs to attend, and in that meeting layed the new streets laws for them to obey or else.

To date the situation is unchanged the shadow government is still controlled firmly by the Aliens.
What do you all reckon...crazy,? or possible?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
My perspective is gnostic, I believe there's a negative spiritual hierarchy, and it stretches into the material world too,
as above, so below.
I believe aliens figure into this too, from strictly physical ones to the extradimensional seeming ones.

So many, many entities in so many, many realms.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

I tend to side with your theory, in that I don't see it totally in the realm of science fantasy. The question boils down to what forms of consciousness could exist outside the physical world we know and what exactly is the form that holds their world together. Gravity for example is one of the forces which directly places pressure on our physical bodies. I have the feeling science still is in an early stage of its evolution and in a hundred or more years from now it may be ready to start asking the right questions.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The concept of Aliens as the puppet masters don't sit well with peoples idea that humans are the centre of the universe, that's why this is in Skunk works.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Puppet master or how about avatar ?

What if the alien presence is a consciousness, as in possession (not sovereign). That might explain the obsession of tptb with the occult.

Just a random thought for what its worth.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I think the "puppet masters" have been in control long before WWII. I also think It's much more complicated than controllers and the controlled.

Still you might be right!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

im bump in this up

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You could be right, but what I've heard is that they (the aliens) made a contract with the PTB to give us their high-tech secrets in exchange for allowing them to abduct people to create a new hybrid race.
They were only supposed to take a certain number of people, but once they reached that limit they didn't stop.

And they continue to abduct people today. The high and mighty found out they aren't so high and mighty after all!!

Now they have their hybrids in the upper political realms getting everything ready for the "take over" that is just around the corner.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

don't understand why they need to breed hybrids to secure loyal earth commanders. All they have to do is pay the right amount of $$$ theres plenty of humans whose sole loyalty is to the dollar.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I'd love to spend 10 minutes with whoever is in-charge. Aliens or Humans it doesn't matter.
One thing is certain, the puppets who appear on our T.V screens daily are liars and complicit in causing the s*** storm the rest of us suffer.

new topics

top topics

join