It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Thanks True *gives a big hug*
I have no problem with him spreading his wings at all. I have been there with both my girls and feel very proud of all my children.
The crux of it emotionally for me is the being alone. I have brought up all three on my own TOTALLY. All of a sudden the world is my oyster as they say and I will have all that spare time on my hands. It's a double edged sword scenario, I am excited about my new found 'freedom', yet low because 'my job is done'......

Best of luck with the driving, you sound like you are really enjoying it!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just wanted to say 'good morning' to everyone.
I'm lurking. Feeling down, kinda sad....can't even come up with a rhyme.
Hope you are all good today!
jacy

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Seems like there's something in the air today then

But....I refuse....so I have got a friend who fancies a trip to Knutsford to get my paint for The Beast!

So I'm off out and I'll catch you all later.

Jacy....sending you some of my 'pick up' vibes...*waves her magic wand* (x)

Magic Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

LMAO at Codyplosion

Indeed there was

Now I'll be the first to admit that telling a new boss to stop strutting
around like a effing peacock, take off his effing jacket and muck in
if he wants his effing job out the effing door by 1 O effing clock.

May not have been the best career move I've ever made but damn it felt
good and had thevdesired effect.

I'm sure my talk with oh so cuddly HR department
will be long and productive.
There is more to tell and I come out smelling of roses
but I'll tell you all later when I'm not on my phone

Cody

Hope the driving went well True

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hi Jacy
gotta run catch you later

Cody

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hi Jane!

That's great news about your son doing really well! It sounds like you did a really, really good job, (With all of them)!

Your job isn't over btw, you just have less hours to put in. I'm not saying you won't still be on 24 hour call, mind you.

Enjoy the freedom to spend your time as you please!

Hiya ATSers,

Could someone pass me a Red Bull from the fridge? Coffee's just not going to cut it today methinks.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Good Morning one and all!!

Jane, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Mother last year. It's been like 6 years since my Dad passed away and Mom is 90!!
I just about live here on ATS as many others do, so you will never be completely alone.

Jacy my dear, I struggle on a daily basis myself in trying to feel good and have a good day. Hugs to you and faery dust.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hi NightStar,

Have you peeps ever heard of Paul Santisi? He has some amazing stuff on Youtube. I was listening to this once everyday for a week and it really does work. It's great for having on your phone with headphones as you potter around. I love it!

edit on 1922014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I am back, and I have not parked the learner car in some persons house, so I guess I did ok! No one died, no one has a shattered femur, or broken pelvis, so I am happy.

I am now wondering which manner of silliness I might partake of, for the rest of the day, and with which associate I should spend the time. No doubt it will come to me. I am feeling particularly whimsical at this point, which is likely a side effect of the creation of new neural pathways associate with learning new physical skills. I always space out a little after a driving lesson hehe!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I've tried similar things and they don't work for me. Sorry.

True, glad to hear you are doing so well with your driving lessons. Yay! Right now the X, who I am still married to and friends with and living with got a letter that he has to change medical coverage. FRIGGIN Obamah!!!!!!! He desperately needs good affordable coverage with all his serious health conditions. I need to look into something I can afford too. So damned stressed right now.
edit on 19-2-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I just think it is ridiculous that medical insurance is even a requirement. Health care is best payed for via taxation, that way everyone benefits from it, and quality can be standardised, meaning everyone gets the same level of care. It's just another bullet in the body of equality that any other system can exist in a developed nation.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I agree, but the USA is all about power and greed and not about the people. I need medical coerage I can afford, need new glasses, need a new computer, have medical expenses coming up in a couple of months I have to pay for out of pocket for now, like bloodwork, doctors visit, tests...

No hubby after 30 something years, he's just a roomate now, I'm disabled and on a limited income so is Mark (the X), Mom is 90 and won't be around much longer...Seems that all I have to look forward to are bad things. Mom also owns this apartment building and I pay really cheap rent. I don't know what will happen to me after that. I don't want to move to a cheap and dangerous neighborhood. Sometimes I wake up crying or go to bed crying.

I used to be so full of life, so vibrant and happy go lucky. God that seems like a lifetime ago. Well at least for today, my sister is bringing over chinese food for me and Mom. Mom lives in the apartment below mine which works out good as I can help her when she needs it and keep her company. Getting hungry. Be back later.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi guys

Well I survived the day without punching my bosses lights out ....................... just

I am the most mellow person people have ever met they tell me. It really takes a lot for me blow, but that guy is going down big time if he doesn't learn to respect the workforce.

However I'm now home with the ever suffering and ever loving Mrs C, her smile just melts the anger away bless her heart.

Time for a nice glass of anti stress.

Cody \_/

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Laxatives... In his coffee... It's the only way.

I'm glad you didn't end up bludgeoning the pillock to death with his own, dismembered leg!

ETA: the only reason I am glad about that, incidentally, is that you are not currently on the run from the law, having been involved in such a thing. About your boss, I could give not a fig!
edit on 19-2-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I'm not sure if know True

But I served in the I.D.F. as a Sergeant Major, I know many tricks to make him, shall we say uncomfortable, I'm the first person he's ever come across that he can't intimidate according to my sources, I'm sure we'll get along famously after a while.

But you how it is breaking in a new boss is rarely an easy task.

Braveheart style war cry

Happy workforce or death (His not mine)

Cody

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Thanks Tsu...and yes you're right...just keep getting my little 'blips' at the mo.....bit like somebody heading for early retirement without planning for it!

Did somebody pass you the Red Bull? Haven't read the rest of the posts yet.

Well, I got my paint....English Yellow base colour, embelished with Barcelona Orange, and Florence...lovely Moroccan combination. Can't wait to get started now!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Sister had to make a couple of stops first so still waiting for my chinese food. My mouth is watering. LOL

Hello True and Cody! Waves from across the ocean.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Waves to jane! Good luck with your painting project.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

What's the I.D.F Sergeant Major sir? *salutes*
Rainbows
Jane
edit on 19-2-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

The only I.D.F I ever heard of, was the Israeli Defence Force.

You worked for that collective of nut cases?

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join