It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Aliens could share more tech with us, if we warmonger less' - Former Canada Defense Minister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Former defense minister of Canada says there are about 80 different species and some of them look just like us called 'Nordic Blondes' and also the Tall Whites who were actually working with the U.S. air force in Nevada.

I don't know if he's crazy or not but I enjoyed this interview and wanted to share.

I searched ATS and this didn't come up, my apologies if this was posted already.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

So he found nothing interesting while working for the government but after he became a civilian he got into reading UFO blogs, book and watch a bunch of youtube videos about the possibility of aliens. In other words ..some guy thinks aliens exist. Just forget about the whole minister of deference part of his story as it lends nothing to his claims at all.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I do not know about the players outside earth but I do know a little of the spiritual world. Collectively humanity is effectively disconnected from the rest "that is" since you have not matured yet to take responsability for your actions. That might one day change but the ball is in humanities court.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ummm, this is older news. Was posted a few weeks ago.

And, it's about as flimsy as any tinfoil hat.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Wasn't this thread posted like 5 times already in the last month or so but with different titles

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

unb3k44n7
Wasn't this thread posted like 5 times already in the last month or so but with different titles

Yes... Because some people don't seem to do searches before the post the same stuff over and over.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

JadeStar

unb3k44n7

Yes... Because some people don't seem to do searches before the post the same stuff over and over.

People shouldn't have to do a search. Everyone has their own opinions, and they are intitled to it.

Most people post completely biased information that will attract other biased people. Thus creating a road block for information because it is difficult to get your say in when everyone else has to harass you for your beliefs.

If someone posts the exact article with the exact quotes, then yes it would be a duplicate thread. But if a person posts an article and has their own personal say and beliefs then I think it should be able to stay.

This is the reason society is the way it is. The population suppresses any new theories or information just because some other person you haven't met says that the theory is false.

ATS used to be that everyone had their say regardless of the circumstances, if you believe aliens exist who am I to criticize you for that belief and spread hate. In the end no body wins because your distracted on your own beliefs, rather than taking the time to try to understand WHY the individual said what they said.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
actually the search function on here really isn't as good as it used to be. it's entirely possible that searches were done and they brought up no relevant results.... so think about that before you judgmentally type indignant replies

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

thank you, and all humanity can do is believe and wait.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLotLizard

labelling and judgementalism doesn't get anyone anywhere, we are all one.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If what he is saying is true it makes sense. If you were an advanced race would you want to give advanced tech to people who kill each other over something like religion? Humans are a primitive savage race and we will be lucky if we survive the next hundred years.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

TheLotLizard

JadeStar

unb3k44n7

People shouldn't have to do a search. Everyone has their own opinions, and they are intitled to it.

Right, so then we should keep reposting the same thread over and over again just because it dropped off page 1?

Really?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

If someone posts the exact article with the exact quotes, then yes it would be a duplicate thread. But if a person posts an article and has their own personal say and beliefs then I think it should be able to stay.

So everyone who has something to say should start a new thread?
Shouldnt they just post their bit in the original thread? i mean, according to your logic every different p.o.v. should have a new thread if the poster so wished.
Methinks there be a flaw there somewhat...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge

So everyone who has something to say should start a new thread?
Shouldnt they just post their bit in the original thread? i mean, according to your logic every different p.o.v. should have a new thread if the poster so wished.
Methinks there be a flaw there somewhat...

I say let them.

I would rather see 100 different point of views than just one biased one.

Most of the time you cannot use your opinion to the fullest when there are ten pages. Half the time it will never even be seen with the majority going from page one and skip to ten then. The other eight pages just turn into gibberish half the time.

I usually never write on a post unless it's on pages 1 or 2, anywhere past that and the majority of the posts are back patting or repeat posts. Usually never containing the Information you need. So then what's the point?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Canadians... Ha ha ha ha ha !

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

MadMax9

Canadians... Ha ha ha ha ha !

You find us Canadians....amusing? And where are YOU from?

OP, thanks...I actually watched the video, and found it very interesting.
But then, I'm a Canadian....ha ha ha, eh?

jacygirl

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This guy doesn't know more than any one else who has read a few UFO books. He has never had access too or experience with any classified events. He just 'believes' doesn't matter if he's the pope, no different than anyone else. This is just embarrassing to Ufology.

new topics

top topics

join