It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Sign Petition To Have Gun Owners Executed In Concentration Camps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I guess they arent aware that theyre the gun owners.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'd have to agree with Henry Louis Mencken and say that the common man is a fool. The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos.

The people signing this petition are the ones that any government just 'loves.'
I'm grateful that this specific petition is purely satirical.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SomethingAboveUs

All government, in its essence, is a conspiracy against the superior man: its one permanent object is to oppress him and cripple him. If it be aristocratic in organization, then it seeks to protect the man who is superior only in law against the man who is superior in fact; if it be democratic, then it seeks to protect the man who is inferior in every way against both. One of its primary functions is to regiment men by force, to make them as much alike as possible and as dependent upon one another as possible, to search out and combat originality among them. All it can see in an original idea is potential change, and hence an invasion of its prerogatives. The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And even if he is not romantic personally he is very apt to spread discontent among those who are.

en.wikiquote.org...

Oh yeah.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join