It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

Being skeptical here is nothing to be ashamed of (I am not),

(Please note in this, that although I am replying to you, for the most part I am not just talking to you).

You're right. Being skeptical is nothing to be ashamed of. I am skeptical. I think that it is entirely possible that she witnessed a military exercise as well. Perhaps there was an experimental aspect to that exercise. Maybe it was aliens, but by all accounts from people who know her she is credible enough to not just make up stuff and post it so this is worth looking at. But I can't find answers. I can't even ask questions because the hot heads have come in here and slung insults and innuendo around and done nothing but make people so defensive you can't so much as fart without the room exploding, and just further entrenched everybody into their perspective.

I see no reason to announce my skepticism right off the starter blocks, and then further, use it as a platform to demand more information; not when it comes to a personal account. It takes courage to go out on that limb, and I'm not going to lambast her for it. It doesn't cost me anything to be kind, or at least not condescending and rude, and she has never interacted with me in a way that would warrant it. Further, I don't feel a need to berate, shame and badger this women into giving more information because it is going to do the opposite; it is going to cause her to withdraw from the conversation and we learn nothing else.

So many people here are saying "What? You don't like skeptics? Well you just don't want to know the truth!" and that isn't what is going on at all. That is an obfuscation to put someone on the defensive, which is a bullying tactic. It's not a skeptical perspective that people don't like, what people don't like is the litany of abuse that is coming down on the OP and anyone calling these abusive skeptics on their abuse and fallacies in their argument. Yet one more example:

Capslockwarlock69
Hmm, the suggestion this guy might be permafried is offtopic? Really? He's only talking about crazy kaliedoscopes in the sky and sending messages to flying saucers with his brain, but I guess I'm out of line here.

Well how about this. Got photos, videos, anyone who can verify your claims? Anything that can support this story at all? Does this phrasing help the continuity of this thread? Long time lurker tryna learn the ropes here, gimme a break.
edit on 3-2-2014 by Capslockwarlock69 because: (no reason given)

Yes out of line. Completely out of line. In part because at this point, you are just part of a mob. There have been dozens of demands already for photos, usually piled onto abuse similar to your own. This is not the way to convince people to give you what you want, but I don't think that you really want photos anyway.

Not very many here have an issue with skepticism, which amounts to critical thinking, which is why most of us are here at all. But the vocal minority of the relentless that are posting over and over and over that They Want Proof, and They Want The Right Kind of Proof, and they should have it Right Now aren't really trying to find proof or the truth at all. They are trying to bully someone into submission so that they can FEEL like they are right. Now I can't say that has been entirely fair all the way across the board, there has been some snark both ways, but most people defending the OP have started out polite and got blasted.

So here, if you are skeptical, say it. Fine. Say why you are skeptical. Great. Ask for information, but this is a personal account so do it in a way that seems like you are dealing with another human being and not a criminal that must be interrogated, or worse. And If you don't get your information the way that you want it, don't get angry and stomp up onto some stupid soap box pointing your finger saying "Ha I knew it she is a liar" or "She is stupid". All that is an ego trip and not anything productive.

All the relentless, the snarky, the rude, and just plain entitled jerks have done is dry up what source of information that we do have so that we can determine if this was a military exercise, aliens, or the second coming, or her kid riding her account, or whatever. For all of you, nobody owes you an explanation, and you do not have a right to be nasty because you are not getting it; and regarding those circumstances where some of us are calling you on your crap and "white knighting"... if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

edit on 4-2-2014 by redhorse because: added two words for clarity, and took out a comma

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have called about every major and minor news outlet I can find. I have called the FAA (thanks Advantage for explaining a few things for me) and have called the UFO reporting center. Not a single one had any knowledge of my experience which I believe is related to the OP. If you're unsure of what I'm talking about, check for my replies on pages 26-28. I knew nothing would come of what I heard but it was worth a shot.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Regardless of an OP's credentials and back up credibility supplied by friends:

First: She said she sent it a MENTAL message and even felt a pain in her temple knowing the message was received.

REEEAAAALLLLLYYYYYYY? No need to back this fact up.....BS

Secondly, several aircraft, 5 was the number, flying really fast create a SONIC BOOM.....along their entire flight path!!!!!

Thirdly, nothing and I mean nothing to confirm the story including a pic of her burnt face, which could easily be cooked by a tanning bed for all we know.

This entire story is BS until some hard facts are shown.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

As I said long ago in this thread, her mental image when seeing what she took to be a craft being attacked by five jets could be described as a prayer. I thought it was very humane of her, and maybe the pain she felt at that moment wasn't the prayer being received (?) but was the heat/radiation which caused the face burn.
edit on 4-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have heard a few eye witness accounts of this event and it is strange. What actually happened was that the USA army successfully captured a mystical bird called the zapdos.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Stormdancer777

BURNZYY

sheepslayer247
reply to post by Klassified

Look what has happened to this thread. Most of it was spent focused on Antar, yet if we focused on researching and calling people to find more evidence, or lack thereof.......we would be better off and closer to finding out what happened.

check this theres a lot from Missouri right now www.nuforc.org...

WOW good job, look at that.

Don't know why it didn't carry through, as it shows up when I try to edit, but won't show otherwise, but it was this: www.nuforc.org...

This needs to be posted on every page. Wow. There is a lot of activity in that area.

Since I don't believe humans can touch ET or their crafts, that does not mean in a higher type of dog fight, that I would ever wish harm on any one of them, nor do I believe that those who aren't in agreement with the councils are all renegades. The means don't justify the end, so those who use planets like earth for lessons and convergence of realms to progress, (so much could be said about this world and how wrong the whole thing is but I don't want to write an essay, however, the means don't justify the end and you can't grow up souls through tough love and rubbing their nose in doodoo, if you think you can take short cuts you're acting like demons do).

Thou shalt not harm should be above as well. So for any on realms that can be harmed, I feel for them too. And also would give shelter as well. But not with murderers or slavers, or predators or bullies.

The sun's corona is cavitation, same kind of thing the humble pistol shrimp does when it snaps its claw shut, and emitts this shotgun sound. The HZ travels through the bubbles that escape and the friction causes the molecules to release their inert energy, kind of cold fusion. And inside that bubble, the temperatures reach the temperature of the sun's corona.

They've duplicated the pistol shrimp in "a star in a jar" experiments, same thing, bubble and a hz goes through it.

Friction water heaters that do cavitation, same thing.

They're hiding reality from us. Its an electric universe. Sleeper said something that I understood: matter is energy, energy is electrical, electrical is magnetic flux's and electro magenotism, which in turn creates matter, or plasma. Which we are.

So we're in the screen, in the field of plasma. But....the real life is our spirit/consciousness and Higher Ups are not subject to that kind of thing as they're not that kind of matter. We're not really either minus this lump of clay we're in right now.

This isn't the real world its a pocket for learning and the other world is the real world. Ets are really from there. So higher up vessels are not plasma. They're not the same stuff as our bodies and world is made of. In a sense they're from outside the movie.

The ones who are in plasma type vehicles, however is another story and I hope no one got hurt.

After many of our sightings, one day I had my senses go off, it felt really really oppressive like a heavy curtain over our home. I knew there was, was shown, in a kind of zooming out way, the US military type space program vessels overhead, black op stuff. Then had a friend from Australia write to me and say, holy armada batman, look whats over your house. He's psi, and I said, yeah well, I know, was shown. But instantly had my communication team kick in. Family, and was shown layers of the onion. The lower level was the paramilitary here with some et involvement, to the middle level, which seemed to be localized et players or the next level up, perhaps some greys were involved here. Then I saw the higher level holding safety over us and nothing could touch them or interfere, Family. And I always have perfect faith in Good. Dog fights are lower level, but all people need safety in this universe, to grow in safety.

I hope they put on a show, ie it was to stir the pot and maybe get some testimony to ufology, and hopefully no one was hurt, because we don't always see the real stuff, sometimes its an illusion something they want out. So hoping it wasn't their attack on those trying to help who didn't get counsel approval or something. Not sure I'd feel the same way however if pirates where sailing in to harm others, or predatory insects or something that really can harm people.

But that corona thing was a worry. That seemed to be a release of energy. And there is CME hitting too today.

I hope no one got hurt from any level.
edit on 4-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by wdkirk

As I said long ago in this thread, her mental image when seeing what she took to be a craft being attacked by five jets could be described as a prayer. I thought it was very humane of her, and maybe the pain she felt at that moment wasn't the prayer being received (?) but was the heat/radiation which caused the face burn.
edit on 4-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

If it was radiation were face would be peeling of right now.

Likley just sun burn.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Support the delusion all you want.....a prayer...give me a break.

A fast flying object being chased by other fast flying objects.

First thought, Alien craft, second thought, send it a mental message.

And the icing on the cake....ooooooo....a weird halo around the sun and I got burned.

This story is complete and utter hogwash.

Facts speak louder than anyone's hypothesis or feelings on the matter.

No facts. No truth. No story.

edit on 4-2-2014 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2014 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

wdkirk

First: She said she sent it a MENTAL message and even felt a pain in her temple knowing the message was received.

Credibiltly was lost right there.

Thr temple pain most likley was just erm a headache.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

unb3k44n7
reply to post by daaskapital

His findings have shown that no media outlet has any reports of what the OP has experienced. Additionally, the Springfield-Branson International airport didn't see anything odd in the area.

So just because the airport didn't see what Antar saw this means it most likely never happened?
Blasphemy.

No.

Obviously something had to have happened in order to spur Antar into posting this thread.

As such, we can likely infer that what the OP witnessed was something of this earth, and probably not that extraordinary as she initially thought.

And because there's no reports from others in the area about what Antar saw that means best case scenario it was just planes doing normal plane things that planes casually do in rural areas.

Possibly.

If you had actually read my post, you would see that i never gave a definite answer as to what Antar saw. That being said, the incident of which Antar witnessed was most likely to be an Air Force training exercise, and that is going off of the evidence we have right now.

You don't know, Daaskapital. You have never saw something like this before.

How would you know? I have seen things personally unexplainable before. Just because i couldn't logically explain the things i saw, doesn't mean there isn't a rational answer behind them.

It's going to be ok Antar. Hang in there, please try to take it one day at a time for a while as best as you can.

You don't have anything to prove to anyone.
It happened and you know that. That's all that you can do right now.

Geez, you'd think someone is dying, judging on the responses in this thread...

I think Antar will be alright. She seems to be suffering normal reactions to those of experiencing a shocking event...that being said, i do hope she recovers soon.

If you want to be a human being at this moment you should be "supporting"
Antar right now despite your personal opinion about UFOS or about Antar's account of what happened instead of being malicious and demanding.... When things like this happen they can have some traumatic effects on a person.
edit on 2/4/2014 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

How dare you accuse me of being malicious and demanding. I was anything but.

My post was nothing compared to some of the posts aimed at Antar. In fact, i publicly detested the types of responses in the very same reply you 'quoted'. Funny that you cut it out of your response though.

Look, i am not one to blindly follow stories. I have based my judgement thus far, on actual evidence supplied; which suggests that the incident of which Antar experienced was nothing more than an Air Force training exercise. Yes there may be more to this story, but until we get any corroborated reports, i will be sticking with the evidence sheepslayer247 has presented so far.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Or it wasnt a ET and Just a USAF test aircraft.

Boreing I know but most likley.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

Careful. The last guy who called out the OP on the story like that was quickly deleted and banned.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Orson Welles would be proud of this thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I see it as a simple cry for attention. First, dazzle them with a fancy story. When that doesn't quite work out as expected, try to garner pity.
I feel bad for people like this. I really do.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

wdkirk
reply to post by Aleister

This story is complete and udder dribble.

I love it when you try to punch someone and end up punching yourself.

Here, enjoy

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Lets see, aircraft chased and shot out of the sky. It is pausible, but considering all the ufo reports in the area, and as an experiencer of real ufo's, they're not all airplanes, drones or manmade crafts, so its not the only answer.

If they're shooting their own cavitation vessels out of the sky (cavitation meaning its running on cold fusion basically), and basically creating their own CME's, enough of a pulse of energy to radiate and burn her face and neck rapidly, then its possible but wow, what an expensive operation eh? Spend millions creating them and then just blow them up.

But they don't want to look after those in need, they'd rather just blow up expensive exotic crafts for fun and experiments eh?
edit on 4-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

TDawgRex
Attention "Pic or it didn't happen" crowd.

From the first page. Please read first if you are going to comment in a snide manner otherwise, you look silly.

I have no cell phone, no camera, no way to have taken images of the sun or the object.

In the meantime, at the moment I find this interesting and am sure that some one will post something on FB, Twitter or Reddit.

In todays age where almost everyone has some device that snaps pictures or takes video...seems a bit convenient doesn't it?
Speaking of looking silly...."Hey everybody, I just saw Santa Clause riding a UFO, I don't have any pictures because in the year 2014, only the rich can afford cameras. I shot him the finger, and he shot a ray of light down at me that burned me....although I have plenty of time to take a snap shot of my burn mark, you will still never see it, because there is just no time to take the photo. But you will believe me.....simply because I told the story, and there are enough gullible people in the world that this will make the front page of ATS, with nothing but a story for proof."
- Now that's silly...but that is exactly what has happened here and now you are forced to believe my ridiculous story as there is no reason why you shouldn't....It has all the credentials of the initial on here.
edit on 4-2-2014 by Illuminawty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

wdkirk

Thirdly, nothing and I mean nothing to confirm the story including a pic of her burnt face, which could easily be cooked by a tanning bed for all we know.

AHA!!!! So you admit that, even if provided the photo so many of you are DEMANDING, you would still screech "fake!".

This is The Gray Area. This is The Gray Area. This is The Gray Area. How many times do you faux "skeptics" have to be told the rules for this forum? If you do not like it, go rag on someone in the political forums.

The sheer number of accusers in this thread leads me to believe that something truly extraordinary happened. That and my respect for Antar, who would NOT hoax anyone.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join