It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Witness2008
reply to post by Advantage

Thanks. I was just reading up on it. 2009 was the last year that they flew from there. I lived in an area N.W of St. Louis and would see them fly low and fast. At night on a couple of occassions I witnessed some really high speed stuff with afterburners glowing red. The university campus was always a good place to catch site of them. There were always two together. They were amazing to see.

Yeah, that had to be out of lambert.. thats where the neato stuff was.. except when the stealth was here a while back. Talk about UFO sightings. LOL! Scott has a stubby field... but then again they have the moneypit from hell little airport here that has 2 curiously LONG runways.
Its actually a joint use airport ....but has no commercial flights ( interesting eh?) ... so anything can come in and out for Scott at the Midamerica strip.. but for whatever wacky reason, people dont realize its joint use.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

if it was a sonic boom created by the jets i doubt she would've had time to run outside then still see them.

Uhm...what can be more logical than seeing the relationship of sonic booms + jets?
I mean, for me it pretty much confirms she heard sonic booms...she even saw the jets!
Your logic that you wouldn't be able to see the jets following a boom I cannot follow.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Why is this not in the hoax bin yet? No pics of the event of aftermath, no pics of a burnt face, no other reports and...projecting helpful thoughts? The reason the "UFO Community" is not taken seriously is the taking of eye witness accounts with no evidence as gospel, regardless of who they are.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Anonex
Why is this not in the hoax bin yet? No pics of the event of aftermath, no pics of a burnt face, no other reports and...projecting helpful thoughts? The reason the "UFO Community" is not taken seriously is the taking of eye witness accounts with no evidence as gospel, regardless of who they are.

I saw it on the internet! It has to be true...
Sorry..
I believe she saw something but that's just not gunna cut it.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wow what an event to experience OP! I hope your face is okay do you have aloe vera for the burn? i hope you get answers really soon and i hope your okay that would have been pretty unsettling to say the least.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well right now I am just a little concerned we haven't heard from her for quite some time, everyone just step back and take a break, until she responds.

She said she had burns, and I hope she is OK.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Anonex

Antar is a seasoned enough poster to have put it in the GREY AREA.. not UFO/Alien/Breaking news... its a valid thread here.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Ya. I heard about those billion dollar runways. Seems that the airlines that did fly out of MidAmerica were short lived in the commercial business. Perhaps someone wants to keep those runways for themselves.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Anonex

Here is a bit of ATS schooling for the whining skeptics that seem to not understand this forum, nor take the time to read the forums guidelines.

It's amazing the amount of people crawling out of the woodwork's trying to derail, discredit, and get a gray area thread put into the hoax bin.

It makes me wonder.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

As always, skepticism is fine, but only when expressed in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

In particular, Courtesy Is Mandatory. Insults, ridicule, harassment, abuse and similar behavior constitute a direct attack on what this forum is intended for, and will be treated accordingly.

Members unable to politely discuss unusual, unproven or unorthodox subjects should avoid this forum.

edit on 3-2-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Tucked over in the corner is a C-141B and a KC-135A (which is pretty rare to see). Neither flying anymore.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hmm, the suggestion this guy might be permafried is offtopic? Really? He's only talking about crazy kaliedoscopes in the sky and sending messages to flying saucers with his brain, but I guess I'm out of line here.

Well how about this. Got photos, videos, anyone who can verify your claims? Anything that can support this story at all? Does this phrasing help the continuity of this thread? Long time lurker tryna learn the ropes here, gimme a break.
edit on 3-2-2014 by Capslockwarlock69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Witness2008

Ya. I heard about those billion dollar runways. Seems that the airlines that did fly out of MidAmerica were short lived in the commercial business. Perhaps someone wants to keep those runways for themselves.

Yeah, they say it is what saved Scott from BRAC.. but nope.What saved Scott is what has been moved here from all forces.. and some govt agencies. Some important stuff. Midamerica just makes it sweeter and more essential.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Neopan100
Im not an expert on twitter..but #loudBOOM tweets are coming in from

South Carolina
Virginia
Orlando, FL
Arkansas
and Missouri

all in the past 1/2 hour...so really..what's up?

Who are you following on twitter to get these posts from? I found this from twitter: Link from twitter

Another link I found of the booms

I live an hour from Orlando and I was home all day. I heard no loud booms.

I hope this helps. I believe you antar, don't let people bring you down.

Stari
edit on 3-2-2014 by Stari because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2014 by Stari because: (no reason given)

(post by Evanzsayz removed for a manners violation)
(post by Iamnotadoctor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Tucked over in the corner is a C-141B and a KC-135A (which is pretty rare to see). Neither flying anymore.

Yep.. 2 big old hogs. LOL! I think AMC had a hand in getting those to Scott so they could look at them once in a while. LOL!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

antar
Just witnessed something that blew my mind. I am still shaking from it.

Stepped outside and heard a loud boom towards the west, a few seconds later a smaller boom and I then looked up to the south and saw 5 jets converging on what I can describe as a metallic object warbling in the sky. There was then a HUGE dark halo which surrounded the sun for over 2 minutes. I covered the direct sun and was still blinded by the visual. This seemed to happen less than a mile or so from my location. I saw it all clearly. I feel like my face is burnt.

WHAT the frack just happened?

I literally just joined to give this post some credibility. Let me tell you why I believe the OP. Quick background. I live near Midway airport in Chicago Illinois. I hear planes all day. Today at around 10-12 oclock I heard a VERY strange noise that caused me to jump up, throw on my slippers and brave the cold in hopes of seeing what was making this immense, odd noise that rattled my bones. Deep in my heart I felt that whatever I was hearing was not a plane or jet of any sort. Like I said, I hear the hum and buzz of planes all day. This was NOT a plane or jet or stealth craft of any sort. Then I come to ATS, which I often do, and see your story. It sent chills so deep I had to create a profile and comment. The noise lasted all of about 10 seconds and I couldn't get a glimpse of it though it sounded like it passed right over my head albeit at a high altitude. I have no agenda. I'm 21 years old, but this, to me, confirms my first UFO encounter and I couldn't be more frightened. I have a damn good intuition and as soon as I heard the rumbling noise I didn't even have time to think. I was out the door in hopes of identifying what this thing was. Sorry to ramble a bit but I too am a bit shocked to see that something came of this and I was right in a sense. There was no Halo around the sun, face burning sensation or fighter jets that followed, but the noise this thing made definitely caused a stir inside my primal instincts. Wow I am absolutely stunned right now. OP, I am convinced that the unnatural noise I heard and the UFO you saw are no doubt the same. Please, ask me questions if there are any as I will be frequently checking this thread

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
WOW some of you newbies are rude, cut her some slack, please.
What is going on? This is kinda odd.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mduran9166

Thanks for that, very interesting.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The -135 has stairs up to it and is open. It looks like they train on them for something.

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join