It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are Christian, please answer me this (help)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MissBeck

The Great Secret of Solomon's Temple

yep 4 hours and I watched about an hour and a half and had my fill, I learned nothing new except that it was one long sermon I was listening to.

If you enjoy long days of sitting in church listening to the preacher man you will enjoy this show.

Here is the video all put together so you don't have to watch a lot of small clips and the video is better looking.

Preacher Man

Have Fun

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CleanCare

I think you are confusing the act of killing Jesus with the reason Jesus allowed Himself of being killed.

His death was to cover all sins, for all of time. That means yours.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CleanCare

Jesus died for all men to live.

If Jesus did not die, then God would have to destroy all of mankind because there would enter a time in our history when all good thoughts would be forgotten, never to be recovered. God would not actually lift a hand to harbor this destruction, but mankind would unfold it upon itself. This is why God came to us as Christ to die on the cross. This was not a sacrifice. It was a demonstration of faith. A demonstration that no man has yet equaled. It is the only faith practiced in every nation of the world. Messiah gave us this demonstration so all would know His love and His will. With God's demonstration and "sacrifice," we now know what love is capable of and that simple act is what saves us. I hope this answers your questions.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

My husband went the same route for a time that you did. He tried atheism for a year or so and realized that his life was just plain empty and none of the alternatives he tried to fill the void worked as well as what he'd left.

This is an interesting statement, God created us with a spiritual need, this enables us to want to believe in him, despite the obstacles Satan puts in our way, some are real and some are theoretical. The biggest of them being false Christianity, and theories that teach God never created anything.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Sakrateri
reply to post by MissBeck

The Great Secret of Solomon's Temple

yep 4 hours and I watched about an hour and a half and had my fill, I learned nothing new except that it was one long sermon I was listening to.

If you enjoy long days of sitting in church listening to the preacher man you will enjoy this show.

Here is the video all put together so you don't have to watch a lot of small clips and the video is better looking.

Preacher Man

Have Fun

Thank you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join