It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US warns Israel over apparent distortion of John Kerry statements

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

buster2010

Rodinus

stumason
reply to post by Snarl

The two situations are the most analogous you will find - I didn't say they were facsimiles, but neither is your example of Canada lobbing mortars over the US border.

Israel's response, time and again, is over the top and only serves to stir up anger. When was the last time an Israeli citizen was killed by a rocket? Only 13 have died since 2001. How many have died in Israeli reprisals, involving air raids and full scale invasions, in the same period? Almost 7,000.....

EDIT: And that figure doesn't include any casualties from the blockade owing to a lack of medicines, food etc...
edit on 2/2/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

Hey girls (or boys)...

Although your opinions might be respected...

When you have both finished scratching each others eyes out about your differences of opinions which have nothing to do with the OP, would it please be possible to get back to the subject? It was looking quite interesting until you two started getting niggly with each other?

Personally I would have loved to read about (and was going to contribute) what is happening over there and not about Canada, Ireland or the uk?

Thread totally bombed out... what a shame for the OP...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 3/2/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

It's not unusual for Israeli supporters to come in and try to push the thread in another direction. Another thing to remember is that Israel pays people to go into forums and defend them.

so...anyone that disagrees with you, is a paid defender of Israel?.....wow....covered all your bases on that one....so why are you even in this thread? your mind is made up, and nothing or nobody can change it.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Snarl

gladtobehere
I hate this "argument".

Lets keep in mind how this all began.

Okay. Let's ...
Doesn't go back much further than this.

ETA: Here's a one minute video to ponder.

edit on 322014 by Snarl because: ETA

Woah, you mean the people of Palestine should give up their land because of a 5,000 year old Jewish claim?

Sir, we laugh at American Indians who want their land back and that was only 200 years ago. How in the hell is a 5,000 year old claim legitimate?

I mean, the Zionists dont even recognize the Palestinian right of return from 1947 (just 66 years ago), while at the same time claiming their own "right of return" which is over FIVE THOUSAND YEARS OLD...

Well, in upside down world, I guess that makes sense. I'm sure Larry Silverstein (for example) would be more than happy to give up the WTC property to Chief Sitting Bull of the Lenape Tribe. I mean if he agrees with a 5,000 year-old claim, surely he would honor a claim much younger...

With regards to the video, fact is, the Palestinians were minding their own business in their own country when they were violently attacked and invaded by the Zionist Jews.

Are you implying that because there were people who allied themselves with or identified with Germany (Italy, Japan etc) that they are evil and should be slaughtered off?

Interesting...

51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis.

This book brings to light, through the use of actual historic documents, the disservice that the Zionist did to Jews before and during the Holocaust

The Transfer Agreement--25th Anniversary Edition: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine.

The Transfer Agreement stunned readers worldwide with its revelations of a pact between Zionist leaders and Hitler's Third Reich.

edit on 3-2-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

buster2010Why is it when someone complains about Israel's policies is automatically labeled as an anti-Semitic?

It's a strategy which is being used for decades now.
But who controls the MSM controls what info we receive - so labels are being thrown around easily....
To quote a famous philosopher: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize".*

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
bottom line:
If there was peace in that region, there would be no reason to send all the money and arms to I$rael for it's security. If that money flow stops, many of our elected officials would be out a huge chunk of change.

There will never be peace in that region as long as we consider them (any of them) our allies instead of the terrorist-states they really are.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

jimmyx

buster2010

Rodinus

stumason
reply to post by Snarl

The two situations are the most analogous you will find - I didn't say they were facsimiles, but neither is your example of Canada lobbing mortars over the US border.

Israel's response, time and again, is over the top and only serves to stir up anger. When was the last time an Israeli citizen was killed by a rocket? Only 13 have died since 2001. How many have died in Israeli reprisals, involving air raids and full scale invasions, in the same period? Almost 7,000.....

EDIT: And that figure doesn't include any casualties from the blockade owing to a lack of medicines, food etc...
edit on 2/2/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

Hey girls (or boys)...

Although your opinions might be respected...

When you have both finished scratching each others eyes out about your differences of opinions which have nothing to do with the OP, would it please be possible to get back to the subject? It was looking quite interesting until you two started getting niggly with each other?

Personally I would have loved to read about (and was going to contribute) what is happening over there and not about Canada, Ireland or the uk?

Thread totally bombed out... what a shame for the OP...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 3/2/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

It's not unusual for Israeli supporters to come in and try to push the thread in another direction. Another thing to remember is that Israel pays people to go into forums and defend them.

so...anyone that disagrees with you, is a paid defender of Israel?.....wow....covered all your bases on that one....so why are you even in this thread? your mind is made up, and nothing or nobody can change it.

Please learn how to read. When there is a thread pointing out the laws Israel is breaking a supporter always comes running in trying to derail it. Go into any thread about Israel and you will see it. And Israel paying people to push their agenda online is fact. Israel to pay students to defend it online
I never said they were in this thread if I thought that someone was I would have said just that. And why am I in this thread maybe you should have looked at who started the thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
They're on a stage. I think it's all just an act that they planned. Look at John Kerry's past in depth. He is a big part of the Israel lobby. No doubt in my mind who he puts first. Kerry is just another traitor running amuck. And I try not buy Heinz products either. I cannot in good conscience give ultra-liberals my money.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The US hit back at Binyamin Netanyahu on Sunday after the Israeli prime minister warned that calls for boycotts of Israel to pressure it over settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories are "immoral and unjustified" and would not achieve their goal

Yeah the way I see it the US is the last' person' to be telling people what land they can 'occupy'.

Between the Native Americans, hell even Iraq, and Afghanistan.

What Gives the US the right ?

Oh we don't.

This just sad the endless Israel threads guess the neocons love them.
edit on 3-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Israel is just biting the hand that feeds it. Israel just wants to keep up the appearance of a peace process....Kerry has been pushing for a real resolution to a crushing 45 year military occupation.

How dare he?

Boycott all Israeli goods and products until they come to the table in good faith.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It's easy to guess considering how America loves to bomb stuff....but I can tell you without hesitation, that if the US had militarily occupied my home and land for 45 years...you can bet your stars and stripes you'd be seeing missles every day until my people were free.
reply to post by deadcalm

So why weren't the palestinians protesting and suicide bombing the Jordanians, when the west bank was part of the Jordanian/Hashemite kingdom before 1948?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

A better (and real life analogy) is one between the UK and Eire....

We spent the better part of 30 years dealing with terrorists which based themselves in the Republic, bombing our people, our troops and lobbing mortars over the border, but not once did we bomb Dublin, invade or start building housing estates in Cork. In fact, by and large, they were all dealt with as a criminal matter, not as a military matter.

reply to post by stumason

No, we built high walls and security barriers to segregate and contain peoples and 'terrorists'. We also used SAS and MI5 to go and do targeted killings of IRA and PIRA members. Do you remember the whole 'death on the Rock' issue with Gibraltar? That was a deliberate, targeted execution/assassination of IRA members.

Very civilized of us indeed

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Boycott all Israeli goods and products until they come to the table in good faith.

Ok, lets look at that boycott of Israeli goods and products with a little more scrutiny, shall we.......

freeplanetickettonorthkorea.tumblr.com...

Everything from computers to cancer treatments to cherry tomatoes is off the table. Have a look and see just how much you must refuse if you are to carry your selective moral outrage with any sense of genuine conviction and integrity.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

So why weren't the palestinians protesting and suicide bombing the Jordanians, when the west bank was part of the Jordanian/Hashemite kingdom before 1948?
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

Thats easy...because the Jordanians didn't send 40,000 armed men to ethnically cleanse historic Palestine.....the Israeli Zionists did. The Jordanians didn't force 750k Palestinians out of there homes and off their land and then refuse them the right of return...the Israeli Zionists did that.

Here is a video that will help explain it a bit better....from the son of an Israeli General who took part in the ethnic cleansing of what is now modern Israel....very imformative. Bear in mind that this is from an Israeli Jew.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Everything from computers to cancer treatments to cherry tomatoes is off the table. Have a look and see just how much you must refuse if you are to carry your selective moral outrage with any sense of genuine conviction and integrity.
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

Lol....are you serious? Israel isn't the only country that produces these products....I'm quite confident that I can find everything I need without having to support an apartheid state like Israel.

BRING ON THE BOYCOTT!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

buster2010

RocksFromSpace
Israel /Jews: Always playing the Victim. Can't stand on their own merits.

Please don't insult Jews this way. The people running Israel are Zionist claiming to be Jews. Remember Israel is a Zionist state not a Jewish state.

I must have missed a source in this reply. Is this common knowledge, or just widely speculated among some alternative thinkers?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Lucius Driftwood

Ok, lets look at that boycott of Israeli goods and products with a little more scrutiny, shall we.......

We don't need Israel for computers or cancer treatments. Marie and Pierre Curie discovered radiation not a treatment for cancer and the first paper on the treatment of cancer was written by a Brit Janet Elizabeth Lane-Claypon back in 1926. And computer processors are an American invention not Israeli. Israel likes to try to take credit for a lot of things they had nothing to do with.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Ya know it's a damn shame the Bolshevik revolution was successful and the US took the wrong side in WW1...(or in fact should have stayed the hell out of it!)

Just think about that for a second....

Stalin, Kruschev, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, Kim Il-sung and all the genocidal maniac successors who followed their lead...

All that could have been avoided.

In a way things took their natural course I suppose, but the massive prosperity of a few during the industrial revolution sure had one hell of a kickback didn't it? And we're still reeling from it 100years on...

Lucius Driftwood

Boy, you done smoked yourself retarded..... None of those things we're invented in Israel nor does Israel have a monopoly on any of them
edit on 3-2-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I must say, from the comments in this thread it's quite encouraging to see how many people have really woken about Israel.

Israel consumes massively more than it produces and makes millionaires from holocaust extortion money and U.S. foreign aid.

I'm a big mean anti-semitic liar right???

www.haaretz.com...

The percentage of households with assets in excess of $1 million in Israel is 3.8%, higher than in countries like Japan, Canada, the Netherlands and Belgium where per capita gross domestic product is much higher than in Israel.

articles.latimes.com...

Along with Mexico and Chile, Israel gives the least as a percentage of gross national income among members of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. Israel gives one-tenth of the U.N.'s target rate, lagging behind Turkey, Poland, Slovakia and even Greece during its debt crisis, according to OECD data.

edit on 3-2-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
In looking at this thread, it seemed as though the big issue was whether Palestine would call Israel a "Jewish State," or just "a state." The answer was at least partially presented on the first page.

Old Netanyahu is also trying to stir up trouble by making the claim any peace deal must recognize Israel as a "Jewish State", which carries with it the implication of no right of return and also calls into question the status of Israel's rather large Arab community, with many of them believing it is a prelude to a forced exile.

If I understand it, the right of return means that the descendants of 800,000 people who were displaced could come back to Israeli land as full citizens. That number is estimated at 7 million. The Jewish inhabitants of Israel number 6 million. If you're opposed to Israel, you would welcome this as the end of Israel and the death or exile of millions of Jews. Of course, fans of Israel would say this right of return must never be offered. Israel would be destroyed by a peaceful invasion.

I was wondering if there were any other countries in the area who were doing things as terrible as the Israelis, but that was too easy. Of course there are. At least tens of thousands of Jews and Christians are being killed, their buildings being destroyed, their lands taken. It sounds a little like the settlements that everyone is upset about, except Israel isn't killing thousands to get the land. And I don't think anyone is talking about a right of return for those being forced into exile. And that's being done by, or with the tolerance of governments which demand to be recognized as "Islamic States."

If we're worried about what might happen to Israel's Arab community, might we spare a thought for the Christians and Jews living in Islamic nations? Even Iran which used to boast that they hadn't mistreated the 25,000 Jews living pretty much the way they did before there was a Muhammad, now reports that the number is less than 10,000.

Was Obama making yet another mistake when his state of the union address included:

“As we speak, American diplomacy is supporting Israelis and Palestinians as they engage in difficult but necessary talks to end the conflict there; to achieve dignity and an independent state for Palestinians, and lasting peace and security for the State of Israel – a Jewish state that knows America will always be at their side,” (emphasis added)

It seems reasonable from Israel's point of view to want to protect itself against 7 million Islamic settlers, or returnees. Since they won't agree to that, what reason is there for refusing to call them a "Jewish State?" Is that reason significant enough to risk war over?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminawty

I didn't quite catch that. Were you referring to me? And if so, to what do you object?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join