It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knocking On The Devil's Door:Our Deadly Nuclear Legacy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is the documentary by the famous Nutritionist and Radio Host Gary Null on the horrors of Nuclear Power.

Gary Null is the world famous nutritionist, humanist, and altruist thinker who is at the vanguard of opponents of nuclear power.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

If I understand this, a man who is recognized as a leader in opposing nuclear power, makes a ninety-four minute movie saying nuclear power is bad, and I assume you want me to watch it?

What's in it that's new or different from what I've heard before? Is he also opposed to fossil fuel burning? OK, take those out of the equation. What does he want to have happen? Where does he want to get the power?

You've got to give me a little something more with which to begin a discussion.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Rain....is...... wet

repeat for 94 minutes...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

War machines are made for one thing. Did you think when they stockpiled them that they were not going to used? I cannot control what other people do but I can make the best out of a bad situation. I can live my life without the fear and if a nuke drops in my lap tomorrow I'll be better off living that way. Paranoia big destroya. Don't let them win the battle for your mind.

I want to say something so bad right now but I'll refrain from saying it. Pull the trigger or STFU.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

This is a public service offering to ATS. A great documentary by a great man about an issue that could literally wipe out the human race.

You don’t think there is anything inherently vital, relevant, interesting or worthy of discussion?

If that's the case
THEN GOD HELP US!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LOSTinAMERICA

Everybody isn’t as informed as you

Did it occur to you that many people aren’t as smart as you and don’t know they can destroy the planet.

Don’t they at least have the right to know?

Or you don’t want your children to know that they can obliterate them in a blink of an eye

Keep them away from that information and just let them play their video games, play with their Iphones,Ipads, and watch the super bowl

And when it happens at least they’ll have had good popcorn

Though not the choice to stop it.

You need to wake up

edit on 3-2-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Dear Willtell,

I am very sorry that you and some other posters are subjected to my fuzzy writing. I thought I said what I meant.

A great documentary by a great man about an issue that could literally wipe out the human race.
I have heard the same thing about global warming (previously "global cooling," now "climate change"), and killing bees, and GMOs, and DDT, and Fukushima, and radical Jihadists, and who knows how many more things.

You don’t think there is anything inherently vital, relevant, interesting or worthy of discussion?
If you'll recall, that's what I was asking you. You offer an hour and a half video, which I presume shows a famous person criticizing nuclear power. I merely asked, what was in the video that was new, exciting, or previously undiscussed? All I wanted was some reason to watch this particular video. I've seen a few, and read some articles. How do I gain by watching this one? What is his great idea? What is his cure?

With respect,
Charles1952

THEN GOD HELP US!
You're absolutely right. May God help us now, and always.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

What good comes from living in fear? I'm serious now. I knew in grade school about nuclear missiles and what they were capable of. I'm old now and the world is still here. It will happen because the law of averages will make it so. You can protect the masses by speaking out about it but you'll die of old age unless you let fear kill you sooner. Then 50 years from now everyone will have a nuke. The law of averages doesn't look good for the long run. I know, call superman to take everyone's nuke away!

There's truth in jest and I'm not bashing you for showing us that there is a problem. I wanted you to know what we say and do doesn't change a thing in the grand scheme of things. Better to live your life in a loving manner keeping your friends and family close. Live life to it's fullest without fear.

top topics

join