It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist to sue NASA over its failing to investigate life on Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So we've all (maybe) seen and heard about the rock on Mars in a place where it hadn't been just 12 days before.

Scientist Rhawn Joseph is suing the space agency after it released photos last week showing a rock on Mars in a place where it hadn't been just 12 days before. Joseph claims NASA is failing to investigate alien life and wants the rover to go back and snap more photos of the mysterious rock.

According to NASA, it is just a rock and it was simply knocked out of the ground by the planetary explorer.

But Joseph, a key writer with the online Journal of Cosmology, says the rock is "a living thing" and has now filed a lawsuit in a California court to make NASA examine it more closely.

Rhawn Joseph is a neuropsychologist who worked at the VA Palo Alto Health Care System in California. Since then he has become involved with the Journal of Cosmology and known for his eccentric views on the origin of life on earth.

Link to his backround.

“The refusal to take close up photos from various angles ...to release high resolution photos, is inexplicable" his suit adds.

Read here the lawsuit.

I can't see him winning his case but fair play to him if he strongly believes that the rock is actually alive!

The Mars anomaly deserves its own section, many ATS members have seen and made threads about many strange objects on Mars. One day if there is any truth about previous or existing life on the red planet , they should of came to you people first

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
A little late, brother.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Ooops and thank you!

MODS please move, sorry!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

The Journal of Cosmology strikes again.

Don't think NASA needs to lawyer up for this one.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Duplicate threads are allowed if on different boards and given the possible Alien life aspect it's probably OK to be here.

I hope the guy's got deep pockets and money to lose because that's what will happen if he goes ahead .

Joseph claims the rock was there the whole time, but that it just grew before it became visible.

edit on 30-1-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

gortex

Duplicate threads are allowed if on different boards and given the possible Alien life aspect it's probably OK to be here.

I hope the guy's got deep pockets and money to lose because that's what will happen if he goes ahead .

Joseph claims the rock was there the whole time, but that it just grew before it became visible.

edit on 30-1-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

there's already two of them, arken did one this morning as well

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

arken did one this morning as well

That doesn't surprise me if its Mars related Arken is on it , I do believe that if there is anything up there he will find it

One day Arken...one day

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by ladyteeny

arken did one this morning as well

That doesn't surprise me if its Mars related Arken is on it , I do believe that if there is anything up there he will find it

One day Arken...one day

Well looking at his track record of understanding the limitations of the images he uses I DOUBT it.

top topics

join