It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Snow? -- Internet Hoax

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Like I said, "IF" you believe. You obviously don't buy into chemtrails, which is totally cool.

Okay, since you believe what exactly are chemtrails made up of?

I ask because nobody seems to know.

Sorry, friend. I don't do Internet pissing matches, and I mean that in a perfectly benign way.

There's plenty of info online available about chemtrails. If you've looked into it and seen the vids and seen the skies and you don't believe, there's no magic combination of words I can string together that would change that. And that's perfectly fine. I completely respect your perspective.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

There's plenty of info online available about chemtrails. If you've looked into it and seen the vids and seen the skies and you don't believe, there's no magic combination of words I can string together that would change that. And that's perfectly fine. I completely respect your perspective.

I am not asking for any pissing match, but you are so sure that chemtrails are real I asked a simple question, and since you refuse to answer I can only believe you don't know and are jumping on the ol' chemtrail bandwagon.

I have seen all the vids and thoroughly researched this topic and have found no evidence to prove they exist, but since you say they do I was just wondering what they are made up of.

That isn't my perspective it is called reality.

(post by hidingthistime removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

I have seen all the vids and thoroughly researched this topic and have found no evidence to prove they exist, but since you say they do I was just wondering what they are made up of.

That isn't my perspective it is called reality.

Nope. It's just YOUR take on reality, based upon your limited experience of it. Stop begging the question. You can speak only for yourself, not for everyone else, including those with whom you disagree.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Nope. It's just YOUR take on reality, based upon your limited experience of it. Stop begging the question. You can speak only for yourself, not for everyone else, including those with whom you disagree.

It is far from being just my take on reality.

So you know me well enough to make the assumption about my experiences of reality?

And the last time I checked asking a question wasn't begging.

I never said I was speaking for anyone other than myself, so how did you come the conclusion that I was?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I live in near Romeo, Michigan in the country close to Armada. My mother this morning told me about the burning snow. So I decided to go outside and get some fresh snow made a ball and burned it with a "Match".
I will try to get a video soon on here so everyone can see what happens. It is quite bizarre. I held the snow ball and burned with a match from the bottom, no dripping at all and smelled strange.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PiXel82LightBuLB

I will try to get a video soon on here so everyone can see what happens.

Don't bother. There are already plenty of them.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hidingthistime

Good grief. Can I get back 14:36 of my life, please!? Seriously thanks for posting. It just shows how gullible some people really are out there! The comments on that video are also comedy gold. There should be an emoticon for banging your head against a brick wall!. I do hope that we get a bit of snow covering a wide portion of the UK. Not too much just a light dusting. I predict it is going to be comedy central on YT once the UK geo-engineering and chemtrail believers get a chance to go burning snow.

edit on 1/2/2014 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
ok so i live in timmins ontario canada. i have seen these vids and tried for myself. my snow melts under fire. it does not drip right away because the rest of the snow ball sucks up the water. the black is from holding it too close to the flame. (any flame, lighter, match, candle, torch) the one thing i cant explain is using all these methods to burn or melt it, why does it ALWAYS smell like burnt plastic?? Im not a scientist so im not going to jump the gun. There is however solid proof of them spraying barium, chromium etc... in the skies. Could this be the chems in the snow making this smell?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PiXel82LightBuLB

ok so i live in timmins ontario canada. i have seen these vids and tried for myself. my snow melts under fire. it does not drip right away because the rest of the snow ball sucks up the water. the black is from holding it too close to the flame. (any flame, lighter, match, candle, torch) the one thing i cant explain is using all these methods to burn or melt it, why does it ALWAYS smell like burnt plastic?? Im not a scientist so im not going to jump the gun. There is however solid proof of them spraying barium, chromium etc... in the skies. Could this be the chems in the snow making this smell?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

i for one do believe they exist. There are vids and pdf files out there on the chem trails. I have seen test results on them as well. Now nothing can prove that the test results are actually from this phenomenon. Its a madening circl. The only way to do it is to get up behind those planes, get a sample and publish everything

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Daver2056
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

i for one do believe they exist. There are vids and pdf files out there on the chem trails.

Chemtrail "evidence" has a pretty shocking history of being wrong or even outright and deliberate lies - eg

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

and

I have seen test results on them as well.

I have seen test results too - I have seen miniscule quantities of naturally occuring elements in rainwater touted as "poison" and absolute proof, etc - eg here

And of course infamously various results from Mt Shasta, Arizona Skywatch and various other places have been shown to indicate nothing much at all - eg here, Cliff Carnicom gets it completely wrong here, and Arizona Skywatch show they have no idea what they are doing here.

Just some examples that might make you think twice about just accepting all those "test results" and "vids and pdf files".

Now nothing can prove that the test results are actually from this phenomenon. Its a madening circl. The only way to do it is to get up behind those planes, get a sample and publish everything

Indeed - so how come 'professional" chemtrail believers are not doing so? Supposedly they managed to get $50k together to make "What in the World are they Spraying?" - that would be enough to hire a jet aircraft for several hours flying, obtain samples and do such tests.

Of course there ARE plenty of tests of contrails showing no suspicious chemicals......I guess those persistent contrails were not really chemtrails tho - what with them sometimes being before chemtrails supposedly existed and all.....

And to be honest I would expect the hard core of believers to come out and say that any negative results had been fixed, or the particular flights were sent up deliberately to not have "regular" chemtrails so the samples would show nothing, or some such excuse.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Another simple debunking of this myth:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

gaul - this hoax has IMHO gone way beyond the bounds of simple gullibility / ignorance - believers are now either wilfully delusiona or just trolling

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Yep! I agree with Phage!

This is just Rubbish!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

ignorant_ape

gaul - this hoax has IMHO gone way beyond the bounds of simple gullibility / ignorance - believers are now either wilfully delusiona or just trolling

I agree - it is the same with many conspiracies - some people do not WANT to have them debunked, and some have serious cognitive dissonance or willfull ignorance.

And exploiting them (IMO) are a number of people who know it is all BS, but they are the "big fish in a small pond" types who love het attention and even adulation that comes with making ever more strident and ridiculous claims.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

No kidding, now this ridiculous "fake snow" hoax has spread from claims in the Michigan/Ohio area to the Atlanta area, where the recent 2" of "snowpacalypse" has the government using fake snow to shut down Georgia.

One of my favorite sayings is "Quit making stupid people famous", but a good counterpart to that is "Quit making stupid hoaxes into memes."

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I hate to burst the skeptics bubble on this one, as is must be scary to be under some warped chemical warfare, but I am on the west coast of canada, and we got a rare dumping of snow and there is NO balck soot here, and it melts as it always has.

There IS something wrong with that snow.

I know it says hoax on here, but when it is light out tomorrow I will try to shot you a quick vid of MELTING snow that has NO soot on it from a lighter.....

Everyone here is making beer snow cones out of theirs, and we are drinking ours as awesome our water.

The snowflakes look like snowflakes, and really there is something wrong with that snow or people are buying powdered Styrofoam to conspire together.

Also, why did I get a warning and a vid removed, was I supposed to comment more about it or something??
edit on 24-2-2014 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join