It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM says - "Deport Justin Bieber Petition Merits White House Response"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The "We The People' online petition requesting the US Gov't deport Justin Bieber has reached 100,000 signatures in it's first few days online. Entertainment weekly, and other entertainment online magazines, are stating this means that the petition merits White House response. MSM news outlets, like the Washington Times, is also reporting that the number of signatures means that the White House has to respond. They say the White House response could take anywhere from days to years ....

I have not linked to any of the news reports because they all link to the petition and I"m pretty sure we are not allowed to link to petitions here at ATS. If I'm wrong about that, then one of the moderators can let me know and I'll link to the news stories.

Now about the deportation. I can't stand Bieber but the thing is ... he hasn't been convicted of anything. He's obviously a rich 'lost boy' and there is plenty of anecdotal evidence of him breaking the law ... repeatedly. But he hasn't been convicted of anything. And I don't think that a country can deport someone just because he's a rich young idiot going through a very public show of stupidity.

If we deported everyone who was as moronic as Bieber, then this country would have to deport just about everyone. We all suck at some point in our lives. Bieber sucks in a big way and in a public way ... and I'd LOVE for him to go back to Canada. But, until he's convicted of a crime, he's gotta go back on his own. IMHO
edit on 1/29/2014 by FlyersFan because: spacing

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I want to know where the petition is - I'll sign.

Edit - You are right OP we can't deport all idiots, if we did we wouldn't have a president.
edit on 29-1-2014 by justreleased because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Distract & Conquer….

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Does he have a Green Card?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Okay .. I found one story that doesn't have a link to the petition

TMZ - Bieber Petition Story

The Biebs' lawless streak is now on Pres. Obama's agenda ... 'cause tens of thousands of fed-up Americans have signed an online petition on the OFFICIAL White House website ...demanding Biebs be deported and his green card revoked.

And here's the thing -- the White House has PROMISED to review any petition that gathers more than 100,000 signatures within 30 days ... the Bieber petition already has more than 102K in just 6 days.

The petition calls JB a dangerous and reckless drug abuser who is "not only threatening the safety of our people but he is also a terrible influence on our nation's youth."

Some of the TMZ comments make good points. The fact that we have murderers and pedophiles and rapists and drug dealers and etc etc here ... and they are all a 'terrible influence on our nations youth". But Bieber hasn't been convicted of anything and people want him deported.

Again ... yes I'd like to see him back in Canada ... but he should leave of his own power and not be kicked out simply because he's publicly obnoxious.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

But, until he's convicted of a crime, he's gotta go back on his own.

Should we wait until he gets someone killed? This is what I expect to see next. I vote to send him back so he can terrorize his own country and maybe that would knock him down a peg or two.

We already have to deal with the likes of Lindsey Lohan and Miley Cyrus so can't we at least deport one of them? If I had my way they would be on the next Mars mission.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Canada doesn't want him back either according to the comments I have read on news stories in regards to this topic.

I say send him to Russia

They will whip him into shape real quick lol!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

justreleased
I want to know where the petition is - I'll sign.

You'll have to google it or go to the main page of YAHOO and click on the Bieber link.
The #1 trend at YAHOO right now is the 'deport Bieber' story.
I don't think we can link to petitions ... so I'm not linking to any story that is carrying the link.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Who's Justin Bieber? OK I've heard the name, some spoiled rich kid who trashes hotel rooms.

If they deport him before Piers Morgan I'm going to be upset.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive
Should we wait until he gets someone killed?

I hear ya' ... he's a disaster waiting to happen ... but right now he's an innocent man in the eyes of the law.
It's a slippery slope to kick someone out like that.
He's gotta' leave on his own. For his own good .... leave and grow up in private ....

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Awww, you guys south of the border have been really great, but we hope you'll reconsider keeping him. Can Canadians counter-petition the WH to that effect?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

BritofTexas
Does he have a Green Card?

I don't know if he has a residency card or a permit to work or what.
He owns homes in California so I'm sure his lawyers have all his ducks in a row ....

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If they can find and deport him, I want every other illegal alien found and deported ... just sayin' especially since I'll bet Bieber has a legal Green Card to be here.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

aboutface
Awww, you guys south of the border have been really great, but we hope you'll reconsider keeping him. Can Canadians counter-petition the WH to that effect?

THAT would be funny. Canadians set up a counter petition to the WHite House to keep him here.
Dueling petitions. (But I'd feel sorry for him if that happened .... )

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Thanks. I think it's hilarious. You always here people bitching about the illegal Mexicans but never complain about the illegal Canadians.

The time has come Bieber boy we're tired of your nonsense. Go home and take your goons with you.
edit on 29-1-2014 by justreleased because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

ketsuko
If they can find and deport him, I want every other illegal alien found and deported ...

They can start with Obama's relatives. His illegal aunt and uncle are here, last I heard.
Isn't that a 'bad example' too?? maybe we should have a petition for that ...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ok fine- I'll be the first one to say it: Really??

With over a year of unresponded, filled petition requests, on true humantarian grounds even- this is what we get from the news. Justin Bieber. Am I really the only one noticing?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by doesntmakesense

LMAO.

The news is the news. You have to love the 21st century.

(no you aren't the only one.)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I feel a bit sorry for the kid , he's a product who's turned into a figure of derision and hate and now he's doing what teenagers do only he's doing it in the full glare of the public spotlight , the MSM want melt down and probably death so they can fill their papers and shows with endless retrospectives on what went wrong and people can watch or read wallowing in it for their own self satisfaction.

Yeah he's rich but he's also a messed up kid , give the guy a break it's the people that have brought him to this that deserve the vitriol.

edit on 29-1-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Baloney.

He's a smart kid who gets away with a lot of stuff.

How many 19 year old men do you know egg their neighbour's house? I egged a couple times when I was like 11 or 12. Give me a break - he's a jackass.

He is to blame for his own actions. No excuse for the behaviour.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join