It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Alien" (?) Cloaked figure detected exiting re-entry Russian Module?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This is weird, scary and remember me one of my personal favorite thread. A humanoid "shadow" figure exiting and moving fast from the Russian re-entry module Landing site that was sent to the International Space Station in 2011.

One of my favorite thread...
Alien Activity on board ISS

edit on 22-1-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reminds me of the stealth effect in predator movie. If its real then wow where not alone.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reminds me of the stealth effect in predator movie. If its real then wow where not alone.

We are never be alone from millennia...
edit on 22-1-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Terminator!

Wonder where that cloaked entity is now..

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

gardener
Terminator!

Wonder where that cloaked entity is now..

Who knows.
Maybe he walk among us right now.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Or even LEADS US!

Pun intended

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Is it just me or did the shadow appear to mimic the exact movements made by the soldier(?)grabbing the parachute ropes a couple seconds before shadow appears?Like some kind of doppelganger effect on the film.
edit on CSTWedam3361 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
need a better quality image to look at. not a badly captured cam grab, it could just ghosting from anther channel or just a reflection on the screen.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I think it is nothing more than a badly pixellated image of one of the Russians on the ground, perhaps carrying or dragging something.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

TDawg61
Is it just me or did the shadow appear to mimic the exact movements made by the soldier(?)grabbing the parachute ropes a couple seconds before shadow appears?Like some kind of doppelganger effect on the film.

Those were my first thoughts and I'm sticking with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

TDawg61

My thoughts exactly, and its not exiting the capsule, its walking towards it!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
looks like some kind of a ghost image I would see on "Ghost Hunters". Too bad once again the image of whatever is blurry and low quality. Inconclusive.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Meh.. I had hoped this would be more interesting.. You need better quality "proof" before going off premature like that and claiming aliens

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is such a low-res video that I think it could just be one of the team (a regular person) gathering up the ropes, and the video compression (video interlacing) is mixing up his pixels with the pixels of surrounding of the grasses due to his motion.

Here's another video. This one still has poor resolution, but it shows a little more of that figure as he stands up straighter (starting around the 6:35 mark):

edit on 1/22/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Its a bush caught up in the parachute ropes.
sl

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Thank you SGIP!
Poor resolution.
Stars.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People

This is such a low-res video that I think it could just be one of the team (a regular person) gathering up the ropes, and the video compression (video interlacing) is mixing up his pixels with the pixels of surrounding of the grasses due to his motion.

Here's another video. This one still has poor resolution, but it shows a little more of that figure as he stands up straighter (starting around the 6:35 mark):

Agree it's video compression or similar. When the video zooms out you can clearly see a person standing in the spot where the 'anomaly' was in the zoomed version.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
No, it's not compression or video (or Predator sadly) etc, it's a bush, like someone says.

You can clearly see the bush swaying in the wind, with the ropes on the nearside of it, not a lot going on to begin with, just being bushy, with ropes underneath it - and as they tighten the ropes or whatever, it pulls the bush clean out from its roots and manages to stay upright for a few moments before it falls over.

Exactly as you'd expect, of a small bush being pulled INTO the wind, it's going to stay upright to begin with. The force of the rope alongside the force of the wind blowing it in the other direction, etc etc. Then the force of the rope lowers and so the bush falls over.

Just watch it before it starts to move, it looks like a bush moving in the wind and you can see the ropes around its base. Quite why the person speculating this in the original video only decided to make us think about its movement and not what it's doing stationary in the first place, it's clear deception by an idiot. Don't be an idiot yourself...

edit on 22-1-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

markymint
No, it's not compression or video (or Predator sadly) etc, it's a bush, like someone says.

You can clearly see the bush swaying in the wind, with the ropes on the nearside of it, not a lot going on to begin with, just being bushy, with ropes underneath it - and as they tighten the ropes or whatever, it pulls the bush clean out from its roots and manages to stay upright for a few moments before it falls over.

Exactly as you'd expect, of a small bush being pulled INTO the wind, it's going to stay upright to begin with. The force of the rope alongside the force of the wind blowing it in the other direction, etc etc. Then the force of the rope lowers and so the bush falls over.

Just watch it before it starts to move, it looks like a bush moving in the wind and you can see the ropes around its base. Quite why the person speculating this in the original video only decided to make us think about its movement and not what it's doing stationary in the first place, it's clear deception by an idiot. Don't be an idiot yourself...

edit on 22-1-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

In the video I posted earlier (again below), you can see more of what happens. This video stays onthat area longer than the OP's video, which cut away early. In the video I posted, you can see the figure stand up. It still has what I think are compression artifacts/interlacing artifacts, but when the figure stands up more upright, it looks like a person (at around the 6:35 mark).

After the video cuts away then cuts back again (I think the camera zoomed back out between the cut), you can see three people very clearly. I think it is possible that the middle person is the "mystery figure"

top topics

join