It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 things have already happened in Revelations book

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
4 Things have happened in the last book of the bible within these 3 to 4 years that passed.

1. January 12, 2014 - Ex-Governer Bob McDonnell and his wife Maureen is charged with accepting illegal GIFTS.

2. METEOR hits Siberia Feburary 15, 2013

3. 700 BIRDS GORGE THEMSELVES TO DEATH around 2011 or 2012, I can't remember but its some where on the net. It happened in Europe.

4. THE PORTALS - Siri, the voice of a mobile phone says "Opening the gates of hades" when asked about July 27, 2014

I finished the last book of the bible's cypher in 2008 or 2009 I can't remember, its vague because of echelon.

Look them up in the last book of the bible... google them... I don't want to put too much info out there because of the NSA.

It's quite possible something is going to happen in our people's favor... hopefully. Is it time for the crap to stop? I hope so... Whatever is happening it seems we'll be put out of our misery or will ignite the apocalypse.

I hope you guys are happy. I'm looking forward to getting off this planet or it could be a potential change in our reality.
edit on 21-1-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I don't know - but they may have a role in the corruption. Wouldn't you say? Its a possibility.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

I sure hope so!

iv'e always imagined how awesome it would be if God came to earth and whooped some evil a$$...

sorry i don't have anything to add, just subscribing, im at work for another hour.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

When Jesus was asked, "What shall be the sign of thy coming?" He replied saying, "And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you be not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet

one out of every four nations are at war.

"Then they will deliver you [see What Is A Saint?] up to tribulation, and put you to death; and you will be hated by all nations for My Name's sake. And then many will fall away, and betray one another, and hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. And because wickedness is multiplied, most men's love will grow cold. But he who endures to the end will be saved. And this Gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world [i.e. by the Two Witnesses, see Revelation 11:3-12], as a testimony to all nations; and then the end will come."

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
now that's what I'm talking about ShredAK!

edit: Michael Jackson died, although I don't think he was a witness because of his thick nose. They operated on it, but that's cheating. It might be another Michael of some sort. I'm not sure. Michael could have been one of the witnesses but I'd doubt it. Take it or believe what you want. I don't care if I'm a witness, I might be - I might not be - I'm not afraid and I'm not going to hold back my info from the net, but at the same time that brain stealing echelon is a problem so I can't say too much.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

1. Please show where these four events are mentioned in Revelation.

2. Please show that they have occurred in the same order as in Revelation.

3. Please show that everything that precedes them in Revelation has already occurred.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry DISREALI. I'm not going to do that. Too much info - not over the net.

I'm not here give all the information, I'd be crazy to do that again and I'm not here to argue. This is all that I can give.

Take it or leave it. The book speaks for the events itself.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
" I don't want to put too much info out there because of the NSA"

Trust me, you're not that important.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Your conclusions are completely mistaken.
On your own principles, i don't have to explain why.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
I'm sorry DISREALI. I'm not going to do that. Too much info - not over the net.

I'm not here give all the information, I'd be crazy to do that again and I'm not here to argue. This is all that I can give.

Take it or leave it. The book speaks for the events itself.

"I have all this information that's mentioned in The Bible, but I'm not going to tell you where".

REALLY?

I'll leave it.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
you are entitled to your opinion. Good work DISREALI.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

1. January 12, 2014 - Ex-Governer Bob McDonnell and his wife Maureen is charged with accepting illegal GIFTS.

What..?

Forget the rest...can you just explain this one, please?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Look them up in the last book of the bible... google them... I don't want to put too much info out there because of the NSA.

It's your thread, either you want to impart information or you don't!......you google it!....then post it here in your thread!.......what the hell are you scared of??

Why do you think the NSA will be interested in anything you have to say on a thread about the bible on a conspiracy website anyway?

What would Jesus do?.....would he be scared of the NSA?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Facelift...why don't you look it up, no disrespect. I don't want that NSA computer hounding me.

SEARCH: last book of the bible: about gifts.

I'm not afraid of anything but losing my ability to think. look up crown in the last book of the bible too. I already almost lost it and that is NOT going to happen again.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Sounds like bible code nonsense to me. But what do I know?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
I already almost lost it and that is NOT going to happen again.

You must be talking about your own common sense, correct..?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
ok I'm done. Have a good day.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
ok I'm done. Have a good day.

Next..!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
you are entitled to your opinion. Good work DISREALI.

I suggest that you look at Revelation as a complete narrative, rather than taking odd bits in isolation.
That's the key to understanding its message.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join