It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Was Really Behind the 9/11 Attacks?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Some of the links I provided show pure evil on US soil, there are several others I can provide as well such
as REX84, Operation Garden Plot, etc etc...

The radiation experiments here in the US and others...

Ppl really do not understand just what governments have done in the last 100 years.

But Mr. Rummel does....

Democide - 272 million dead at the hands of their own governemnt

Just in the last 100 years mind you...

edit on 21-1-2014 by Ex_MislTech because: spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

crazyewok
As south park says " A bunch of pissed of Muslims"

Sure the US goverment may has "let" it happen, through incompetence and possibly due to the administrations intentions.

But im pretty sure it was carried out and planned by Al Queda.

You nailed it right on the head. To anyone that has done the research (I mean the real research) it is quite obvious that the CIA (likely operating under a directive from Bush) was completely aware of the terrorists involved being in the USA. They were quite certain they were planning something fairly big. IMO it was funded by Al' Qaeda extremists within the Saudi Ruling Parties.

Personally, I think that they (CIA) had not realized the targets would be what they were. Bush lost a boatload of friendly, donating millions of dollars kinda folks in the event... They were perhaps expecting the Pentagon, White House or Washington DC.

BTW Flight 93 was shot down and I can't tell you how I know, but I do. (gonna get flamed for that but I have no reason to lie)

edit on 21-1-2014 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I don't know if you have watched those videos up there but sure a lot of friendly people were in the towers...But more people of key positions had offices in the towers and didn't show up to work that day but was in NYC. Mayor being a great example.

Ill take your word that you know 93 was shot down, so in that case it didn't hit the ground as fast as the OS tells, where is the plane? We are led to believe everything got buried because it was in an accelerated nose dive... So if it was shot down, which would explain the scattered debris field, where is the rest of the plane? FDR says everything was going good, some speculation if FDR has been altered which I do believe, until impact. They already had the 93 passenger story, why not but the plane to the story? Not till 5 years later did a picture of debris larger then a phonebook come out

edit on stTue, 21 Jan 2014 19:13:38 -0600America/Chicago120143880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

Also like to add i think bush was left out or on a very need to know and he didn't need to know. They knew he would spill the beans
edit on stTue, 21 Jan 2014 19:19:37 -0600America/Chicago120143780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

kloejen

Why wasn't OBL never wanted by the CIA for the attacks?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Wowa! That's surdenly news to me.

Doing some digging, and it seems to me, that it's a classic Freudian slip?

Here is part of the transcript:
Transcript

Q: I want to be clear because I've heard you say this, and I've heard the President say it, but I want you to say it for my listeners, which is that the White House has never argued that Saddam was directly involved in September 11th, correct?

THE VICE PRESIDENT: That's correct. We had one report early on from another intelligence service that suggested that the lead hijacker, Mohamed Atta, had met with Iraqi intelligence officials in Prague, Czechoslovakia. And that reporting waxed and waned where the degree of confidence in it, and so forth, has been pretty well knocked down now at this stage, that that meeting ever took place. So we've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden [sic] was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming. But there -- that's a separate proposition from the question of whether or not there was some kind of a relationship between the Iraqi government, Iraqi intelligence services and the al Qaeda organization.

Notice the question is about Saddam, and Dick answers OBL. Guess its hard to keep track of all those lies...

And to correct my mistake. It was not the CIA, but the FBI, sorry.

edit on 21/1/2014 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The spelling on that wanted poster is curiously not accurate, thereby making it look quit fake. The FBI does not often make such simple spelling mistakes....

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Yeah, i was a bit quick with a picture there. I did look up on the FBI page first:
www.fbi.gov...

It says he is deceased on the FBI page, but curiously enough, the revision was made November 2001. So did he also die in 2001? lulz

And for the record, he is not wanted for 9/11, on the FBI page.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

Thanks for ah clarifying. He couldn't seem to make up his mind! Probably did it on purpose.

Interesting to see Cheney talking about links to Saddam Hussein and Iraq without offering any corroborative evidence of any kind that any such linkage existed. Just talk up those talking points and let the people make the connection for themselves..

They never did make officially make the case as promised by Colin Powell, nor did they ever officially charge Bin Laden or name him among the FBI's most wanted in connection with September 11th, 2001.

There's also a significant tomb of public record info showing that the patsy hijackers were tracked closely, while blocking all attempts at an earnest investigation, to keep them on the loose and in the wild under observation. It may have even been dated according to the codename "the big wedding".

They appeared to know in advance it's very hour by their behavior and conduct that morning, until it was all over at just shortly after 10:00.

Everyone who was involved received a promotion thereafter, as well.

I think that future history looking back on this event will come to see and record it in a way that discards the OS as fundamentally untrue, particularly when the narrative in regards to flight 93 is examined very carefully as it relates to the cell phone record from that aircraft, not just the "seat-back" phone record, but also the cell phone record.

In the context of this aspect that resides at the very center of the crux of the OS narrative, of important note for any 9/11 researcher or concerned citizen, is the call recorded on her husband's answering machine, by CeeCee Lyles, flight attendant, which although it isn't indicated whether it was a cell phone or an alleged airphone, her second call a little while later to her husband did come from her cell phone.

Her personal effects, allegedly recovered from the crash site..

It's got to be THE most sinister and wicked thing i've ever discovered in years of researching and examining what actually took place on September 11th, 2001, because it (the cell phone record) proves, in absolutely no uncertain terms (because of the corresponding status of those flights at the time the calls were made) that those cell phone calls were and can only have been, when the record is taken together, made/placed from the ground (not at altitude and high speed).

Yes, under some sort of coersion &/or false pretenses, as a type of "play" or enactment, or in short a "frame".. to create the desired narrative, however difficult it is to imagine just barbarism and callous, uncaring wickedness and evil.

Scroll half way down this flight 93 wiki link,

en.wikipedia.org...

to the player on the right hand side under her name CeeCee Lyles, put your head phones on, turn up the volume and listen very VERY carefully to her call when framed within the context that all such calls cannot have been made at altitude and speed, either with such clarity or for a sustained period of time (see September 11 documentary link in my signature for more), whereby most of them came from "flight 93".

Both the 9/11 Commission as well as the Moussaoui Trial, totally botched the cover up of the cell phone record, the 9/11 Commission simply describing a mix of seat-back and cell phones without differentiating between the two in terms of which was which, and the Moussaoui Trial simply omitting the entire record altogether with the exception of all but two, in spite of the record from the FBI interviews in the wake of the event with the recipients of those calls, where it was confirmed, as well as a voluminous public record including MSM interviews that indeed they were cell phone calls and not just alleged airphone, something like 10-15 such calls in total.

Although this requires more investigation and research, right on the face of it it's absolutely absolutely damning to the OS at the crux of it's central narrative, as far as i can tell.

If Sherlock Holmes was with us he'd take a puff on his pipe and announce that those calls can only have been made from the ground, giving more context and framing to the particular delivery by that poor young lady CeeCee Lyles who in the final analysis appears to have outsmarted the perps, from what i call tell, informing us all as to her situation while also, sadly, making a final appeal to "them", indirectly, both, at the same time. That's pretty smart right there if you ask me, to come up with that approach.

Listen carefully.

This is sitting there in the middle of the public record.

en.wikipedia.org...

That's just terrible.

Unlike the WTC destruction which was "unimaginable" (Zelikow, pre-911) and unfathomable, completely lacking a way to describe it's horror and destruction (Zelikow also, paraphrased slightly) - this is deeply personal. Thank you CeeCee Lyles for telling the world and for making it crystal clear with no ambiguity. Thank you for letting us know in the way you delivered your message. We're very sorry too, and it's not all for naught once recognized, so thank you for having the courage and the genius to do what was right in a terrible predicament, by saying it directly, however surreptitiously in that final whisper.

edit on 22-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'll say angry monkeys. just a guess. i know that sounds kinda abrupt, but it's the truth. that 9/11 happened was tragic, because you got to watch it on tv. I imagine the people at sand creek thought what happened to them would be a lot like 9/11. I imagine the people of Nanking thought what happened to them would be a lot like 9/11. I imagine the people of persia thought what happened to them would be a lot like 9/11. angry monkeys. even ghandi got boatloads of people killed. angry monkeys. I guess we're built to work just like the Universe for a reason. we seem to be inordinately adapted to exterminating life where ever we find it and that's a fact. anyway. yeah. I vote angry monkeys. any other nitpicking is pointless. its what we do best.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

That's no excuse though.

And you can't hate the whole of your HOMINID brethren just because of a few bad apples.

And they the ones i think you're referring to, were pork eating, coke snorting pink haired stripper adoring "angry monkeys"

Here's Corbett from the OP again, you guys might like this one.

edit on 22-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: vid link fixed

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I have not believed the OS from the start of its crooked beginnings as a conspiracy theory.....
The entire cockamamie thing is full of twisted logic and scientifically impossible tales....
Buildings crashing down at free fall speeds(or near enough)
Huge planes stuffing themselves into incredibly small holes.....
Two plane crashes without enough wreckage to account for even half an airliner.....
Collapsing buildings that miraculously turned into microscopic dust in mid air....
Passports that survive head on crashes into buildings, fireballs and so forth to apear unscathed on a NYC street blocks away?
Impossible flight speeds and manouvers by the planes in question....
Cockpit doors that never opened in flight to admit highjackers to the cockpit....
And really folks?
Boxcutters?
Its all tangled up with the very suspicious activity of the major players....Chaney,Rummey,and Georgie........dancing Israelis, .et al....
and don't get me started with the FBI and CIA playing footsie with the highjackers BEFORE 9/11......
Or the funny way visas were issued to these people in KSA.....
The verdict is in and the jury finds the defendants guilty.................now we just need justice to prevail in America............
edit on 22-1-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i dont think terrorists or bin laden had anything to do with 9/11, all they did was take the fall

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I found this very interesting, regarding the phone calls.

watch the part from 1 hour 50

"Since airphones are powered by the same airplanes electrical system. how could the line have remained open for another 45 minutes, after the plane had literally disintergrated into a thousand pieces"

since the calls were not made on the plane, it opens the way to somthing more sinister. were the passengers just taken away and simply executed in cold blood?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

That video is in his sig, there is 2 more, if you haven't seen them and have 2-3 hours to kill, watch them. A lot of really good points like the cell phone calls

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

The cell phone calls can only have been made from the ground.

You'll find this book to be of interest if you're interested in a detailed contextual analysis of the entire phone record

Hijacking America's Mind on 9/11: Counterfeiting Evidence
www.amazon.com...

edit on 24-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well it werent the Afghans or Iraqis. But it does not matter. If it was an inside job, then most of the G8 leadership knew whom was behind it the moment it happened. Some elements of the G8 nations were probably involved in one way or another with some auxiliaries, mostly the Saudis of course. So any evidence one might find you wont find a court to take it to, at least no court in the free world.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Merinda
Well it werent the Afghans or Iraqis. But it does not matter. If it was an inside job, then most of the G8 leadership knew whom was behind it the moment it happened. Some elements of the G8 nations were probably involved in one way or another with some auxiliaries, mostly the Saudis of course. So any evidence one might find you wont find a court to take it to, at least no court in the free world.

Well there has been a step at least, there is a lawsuit against saudi involving 911 that just made it out of US Federal court with the go ahead.

I don't think anything will come of it, but at least it busted one door down on its way.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I agree with you that the evidence was lacking, completely. I read stories afterwards, that they solely relied on one testimony, that Iraq had WMD. That so incredible lame imho, becuase the US government knew damn well he had (outdated) stockpiles of mustardgas i think it was. Hell! They sold it to him during the Iran-Iraq confilct! Scott Ritter informed us on that.

And you mention the promotions. That was even more of an eyeopener. I was sure heads would roll, after US officials partly agreed on the incompetence theory, but noo.

The phonecalls that was made is outright ridicules. Who on earth would call his mom and state his full name? Google Mark Bingham.
Here is a link to a 911 debunking site, mentioning Mark Bingham:
www.911myths.com...
They shoot themselves in the foot on the last paragraph, because who would have the nerve to spy on everyday citizens?

BTW, you don't need Sherlock Holmes to figure this out. Even Inspector Clouseau would not fall for the OS.

I have tried to move on from the building collapses, and focusing on the political aftermath.
Its overwhelming with circumstantial evidence that there was a cover up going on. So many lies covered up in gross negligence.

Example:
Back to Condoleezza Rice. She was national security advisor for the White House 2001-2005.
She had the audacity to go public and say "We never expected terrorists would use airplanes in terrorist attacks".
Huh? Did the national security advisor say that? Yes she did, and on the very same freakin' day (911), they had several wargames going on, simulating hijacked airplanes! Godd damn, they even trained for "Attacks on buildings using aircraft as missiles"
911research.wtc7.net...
If that ain't lying, then i am misinformed. Its the security advisers job to know such stuff, and she didn't ? Come on!

I've been looking around for a video clip with Donald Rumsfeld on Meet The Press, to no avail. But today i found my old stash of DVD's with the original clip.
Listen to how Rumsfeld is stumbling thru his own lies:

And regarding the accused ready WMD's in Iraq, here is Senator Kennedy probing Charles A. Duelfer (which amazingly knows nothing?):

Its downright disgusting! I'm amazed that people just bend over and put up with this.

Maybe in 40 years, people will look back on this, but i guess the end result will just be a sequel to "World Trade Center"

edit on 24/1/2014 by kloejen because: typo

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

yes i just noticed that. i watched the whole thing a couple months back. incredible i must say.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
the power-points... & general outline of what eventually became '911' was presented to a small group(8 persons ) including one presumed outsider 'spy' at a Washington Free Press 'safe' house somewhere near 17th Street & Swann Street NW in Washington DC between August-September 1969

the -core, trained pilot, Zealot Muslims commandeering jet-craft into the buildings of the WTC & the Pentagon and the washington monument as targets was specific...
the leader (blue turban man) was a name similar to 'Landis', who was Arab but lived in Pakistan...
the group (cell of 8-10) American trained pilots would pair with a co-pilot along with 1 or 2 thugs to hijack then commandeer the jet-crafts armed with Plastic Knives (to slash one passengers throat to freeze all the passangers into inactionn)

(result 3-4 hijackers per plane)---the core Zealots/pilots were only 8-10 american trained pilots from an Arab heritage...who initiated & developed the plot into an operation !

the eventual 19 'hijackers' was likely a result of the 32 years that passed by & various Intell Agencies insertion into the plot line...
K[SM & Atta were not the originators of the scheme--- Hanjour and another 2 co-conspitator pilots/copilots were the instigators, KSM and Atta were later 'Agents' that helped facilitate the plot by getting funding etc.... bin Laden was out-of-the-loop as far as 9-11 was concerned...only an inspirational Jihadist against America from day 1 of the plot genesis

the date '911' was not reasoned out until 1991 or soon after, because the idea was to instill public dread in the numbers '911' which are emblazoned on all American Emergency Vehicles & police vehicles nationwide... the day Tuesday and 9 AM was devulged to certain individuals also in ~ March~ 1991
but nobody sought to derive the 9-11 date to a year because 9-11 could mean either Sept 11th or Nov 9th... according to either European or American date keeping systems

over the years from 1969 - 2000 well over 150 personal contacts were warned and explained to --- that radical Muslims would crash jet-planes into major-iconic buildings of the WTC & the Pentagon---So, Never take a job at those places or even visit those places

as for Israeli intell. Pakistani Intel, Saudi financing or DC turning a blind-eye to any operation... i have no inkling
edit on th31139061128724542014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31139061240624132014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join