It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small white humanoid creatures that glow.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
When my parents frirst married my great grandmother let my parents live in a mobile home beside her house. This is a very rural area and with no houses around, but across the street there is an old baptist church. Late one night my parents were sleeping when they heard what sounded like children's laughter. When they looked out the window across the street at the church in the children's playground there were small creatures playing on the playground. My mother says they were making a high pitched noise kinda like laughter. She has told me she will never forget the noise. The creatures were child sized with pointy heads and they glowed a white color. My father convinced my mother to get into the car and they drove over to the playground. My mother did not want to go over and was terrified. When they pulled up to the playground the creatures ran into the woods except for one. My mother said it was like a deer in headlights. They got a good look at it. They said it was in no way human. My father wanted to get out of the car and my mother started to cry and begged him to stay in the car. At some point the creature runs off into the woods.

At first my parents didn't want to tell anyone about it, but they finally told my great grandmother. She told them that other people had described the same thing. She told my parents that they needed to talk to another great grandmother that lived about 5 miles away. They did and she told them that she was asleep in her bed one night when she woke to hear high pitched shrieking and laughter. She says she saw the same creatures and they were at a neighbors house playing and running in and out of the neighbors house. She admitted she did not understand how this did not wake up her neighbor.

I have an uncle that claims to have seen them in the woods but he is not credible, and may have fabricated his story after hearing my parents story. But he claims to have seen them.

My mother is extremely religious and believes lying is a sin. She would never make up any story. My father, what few times I've got him to talk about that night confirms what my mother says, but he is very uncomfortable talking about it. They both agree that the creatures were evil.

I've always been intrigued by these stories. These are very credible people in my life talking about something very out of character for them. If someone has any similar experience or stories please do tell.

BTW this is my first post. So if I've posted in the wrong forum or have done something incorrectly please be patient. Thanks.
edit on 15-1-2014 by Kandinsky because: corrected typo

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RammerJammer

Interesting story are you able to draw one?
Also what country/state did this take place?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

Interesting story are you able to draw one?
Also what country/state did this take place?

I personally did not see them, so if I drew them it would be what I've pictured them as in my head. Both of my great grandmothers passed a long time ago. My father is also passed away and I haven't talked to my mother about it in sometime. But they described them as small child sized and I believe no clothes. This was in USA, alabama.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

If possible you need to have your mother draw them and also identify exactly where the encounter took place. I have a feeling those creatures are waiting for you to go visit them.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Okay, as this is a closer-related encounter, me might come to some infos:

* Where? Location, GPS, anything.

* When? Year, Month, Day , Time of day?

* Who? There are people who could be asked - where should we start?

Really, as far as you won't answer to these simple questions, I must put this thread into the bin-o-tales.. Would be a shame, right?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Sounds like a Furby Boom to me mate!
LoL

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

ManFromEurope
Okay, as this is a closer-related encounter, me might come to some infos:

* Where? Location, GPS, anything.

* When? Year, Month, Day , Time of day?

* Who? There are people who could be asked - where should we start?

Really, as far as you won't answer to these simple questions, I must put this thread into the bin-o-tales.. Would be a shame, right?

When did I say I wouldn't answer? You ask a question and in the same post claim I will not answer.
The location of the church is here on google maps.
Dropped Pin
near 160 County Road 54, Montevallo, AL 35115
goo.gl...

My great grandmothers house is here. The one my parents lived at. They lived on the other side of the trees toward the church.
Dropped Pin
near 5994-6104 County Road 10, Montevallo, AL 35115
goo.gl...

This would have happened around 1974. It was I. The middle of the night.

The only person still alive is my mother and I'm not going to give out her information. I will try to get her to talk about this again.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The other great grandmother that saw the creatures lived near this location. 1128-1238 County Road 10
Montevallo, AL 35115
goo.gl...
I'm not sure which house.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Thanks for posting! This is quite interesting, and there have been a lot of strange stories similar in nature to this, and recently, there has been a great increase in reports of sightings of almost everything we have been led to believe were always fairy tales.

I don't know exactly why these things are seen and experienced, but the veil is thinning more and more every day.

I have a feeling that the veil is going to drop completely some day soon, and then people will be forced to believe that anything, even their worst nightmares, are true. I'm not looking forward to it.

We are passing through different space all the time, and our entire galaxy is moving through intergalactic space. The energy is different and is said to be different where we are now, than where we were 50 years ago, and there is probably a lot of things happening that we don't know squat about..

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
What a creepy story. I can picture it in my mind and it gives me the chills. Especially the one that just stood still. Yikes! Your father was pretty brave to want to get out of the car. It would be great if you could get more details from your mother. S&F.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I love these stories... so thanks for that.

What made your folks think they were evil? Just the fact they were unknown creatures seen in the bible belt? Laughing and playing on a playground (or a neighbor's house) doesn't seem demonic or nasty to me... just playful. Though actually seeing it would startle me, to say the least.

The fact these things don't happen all the time points towards transient phenomena (assuming truth, and I'll be happy to assume it) ... or some dimensional opening these little guys can use. Weird, but the stories are persistent and long lived and spread across the Earth... so who really knows? Not us, anyway.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
About 10-12 years ago, there existed an incredible paranormal website that featured a similar story.
I cannot recall the name of the site and I've looked in archives like The Wayback Machine.
I'm gonna find that site info!

Anyhoo, this story was told by a guy who claimed to be a retired Oklahoma state trooper. It had an air of believability about it, and I think I have a good b.s. detector. He said if he had told the story to anyone while he was still working for the highway patrol, it may have cost him his job. He also said that others had seen these creatures.

He drove a stretch of highway that was mostly rural, desert-like area. It passed through a couple towns, and on the outskirts of the southernmost town, there was an expanse of mostly-abandoned oil drilling rigs. People referred to the area as 'the oil leases'.
He claimed that on several occasions, he saw a bunch of small, humanoid type creatures 'playing' around the old oil rigs and equipment. They would be jumping and cavorting to such an extent that they literally 'bounced around'.

It was always early evening when he saw them, just after sunset. Like the creatures in the OP, they seemed to have a white or very light green glow about them. Another story described very similar creatures supposedly living near the Superstition Mountains in Arizona.

The trooper said on a couple of the sighting occasions, he had swung his car off the road into the area where the creatures were, and they ran off into the desert or ran behind the rig equipment and disappeared in an instant.
edit on 14-1-2014 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It sure sounds like a description of elves to me.

The elves in the Grimm story of 'The Elves and the Shoemaker' were naked in the beginning of the story too.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Awesome story, thanks for sharing with us. Why did your parents think the creatures were evil? The way they've been described, glowing white, laughter, etc. doesn't seem so evil to me? Did they give you any reason why they felt the creatures were 'evil?'

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

There are a lot of abandoned natural gas oil rigs in the area. Did they have cone shaped heads too? The way the guy described them playing is very similar to the accounts of my parents and great grandmother. They were playing much faster than normal children would play, with a lot of jumping around.

I know my mother said the reason the she thought they were evil was a gut feeling.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I really liked reading this account! You say your mother is an honest woman, who doesn't lie, so I find this story credible, in my mind.
I think if I saw such an unfamiliar scene, I would be inclined to think 'evil' also. We fear the unknown for a reason; it insures our safety, until we can prove it to be safe or beneficial.
My husband says if he encountered a UFO, he would want to go inside and explore. Not me! I'd be running the other way as fast as I could!

S&F

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I always think of "children of the forest" type creatures when I read of these stories, something along the lines of fairy folk, pixies, elves etc , that live either underground or in deep forests and are occasionally seen by people.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Dropped Pin
near Shelby, AL
goo.gl...

If you look on google maps this is very close to the area. You will see off the roads a small road that ends in a dirt square, these are the abandoned rigs. There are hundreds in the area if not thousands.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

sounds to me like Kowi Anukasha

you say it (ko-wih ah-nuh-kah-shah)

Their name literally means "forest dwellers."

Go read this Choctaw little people story

it fits with a lot of what your telling us

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

RammerJammer
reply to post by ColeYounger

There are a lot of abandoned natural gas oil rigs in the area. Did they have cone shaped heads too? The way the guy described them playing is very similar to the accounts of my parents and great grandmother. They were playing much faster than normal children would play, with a lot of jumping around.

I know my mother said the reason the she thought they were evil was a gut feeling.

As I recall, he didn't give a very detailed description of the creatures other than they were small humanoid things. Again, your story made me immediately recall the account I had read years ago. It seemed very credible. The white glow from the creatures really was the key.

The website I referred to featured stories that were most likely b.s., the product of attention seekers, but the way the guy told his story led me to believe he wasn't making it up.
When I saw your OP, I literally got goosebumps, because the descriptions were so similar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join