It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic devices go crazy when I'm nervous. Is it a ghost or is it me? Weather seemed affected

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

im so sure you have the same abilities as me I just don't really use them and haven't for a while I choose to use other abilities. but when you use them for good nor bad you feel emotionless and whats good or bad uses of them? if I may ask.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

when you are nervous your brain is working overtime and makes lot of strange connection that are not real, if you let it.

James randi has a million dollar prize out for anyone who can produce anything paranormal under strict conditions. Of course on one has ever managed to do this yet.

The Foundation is committed to providing reliable information about paranormal claims. It both supports and conducts original research into such claims. At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

www.randi.org...

edit on 1-2-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Serdgiam

In my perspective, it is the very force of the universe itself and it is not based in any subjective morality or actions thereof, despite the cultural understanding otherwise.

That's the thing I've been looking for that's why I need to reach a child-like state.

It is somewhat utterly different than what is popularly circulating around internet. It utterly overwhelmed me that the whole experience is far from being pleasant.

I am hoping, I'll have a better success this time, processing the information than when I was a child.

wanderingempath
im so sure you have the same abilities as me I just don't really use them and haven't for a while I choose to use other abilities. but when you use them for good nor bad you feel emotionless and whats good or bad uses of them? if I may ask.

Good use is for healing/repair. The "bad" one is for destruction/disruption. Well, bad is a relative term. If you destroy/disrupt a bad element, then you are actually doing good.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

James randi has a million dollar prize out for anyone who can produce anything paranormal under strict conditions. Of course on one has ever managed to do this yet.

If they can trigger a monster emotion in me, they'd be sure to see something.
Like giving me the 1million dollar now!

Best results if I'm asleep and they administer a whopper nightmare like they did to Hulk in the film. I'll check the link later.
edit on 1-2-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The phone malfunction happened again, in the middle of my tense emotions. The computer experienced hardware malfunctions hours earlier. The last time both devices malfunctioned is my last strong emotional episode.

I was running through my mind of my favorite memories I had in vivid detail before I dozed off to sleep at night while listening to some of my favorite music. Every blade of grass, wind, temperature, sunlight, smell, touch, the houses, recreated in near full detail in my mind. Feels so real.

After that, I finally tried to get to sleep. But immediately, I perceived the presence of 4 beings in my room. In a fraction of a second, I could perceive them, seemingly like children, 4 feet tall, slim like girls, and wearing dark, hooded overalls that seemed like sackcloth dyed in dark brown. The size of their head, bodily proportions, and their movements makes them human children but all their extremities and faces are obscured by their oversized clothing.

I've seen them before a few times, many many years ago in my childhood. They usually visited me whenever I'm sick.

They don't seem threatening but it frightened me nevertheless. And that was the same time my phone acted up again. Now I think it's either me or them that's causing the electronic malfunctions around the house... Or when I'm feeling nervous, emotionally tensed, they come to me and again, causing electronic malfunctions.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join