It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Tiberius; Freemasonry and Organized Crime in the UK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

I have yet to see any report. Maybe you can post it so we all can see it and decide for ourselves, not what your link wants us to see.

You apparently don't know, but rather suspect and believe, which is completely different from knowing. 1) William Morgan was not a Captain (at least by all records). 2) The guy was a drunk charlatan. 3) No one knows for sure what happened to him after his disappearance, but this single event is enough to condemn all Masonry. 4) There was no precedence to stop him from publishing his work as there were already several publications out which were said to "expose" Freemasonry. Calvi was a crook who was killed by other crooks. As I said before, P2 was a rogue "Lodge" who lost their charter back in the 70s for their corrupt activities. They continued on and were, and are, the farthest you can be from Freemasonry. Anti-Masons and their faux outrage is frighteningly hilarious.

I always love when people talk of "exposing" Freemasonry. In reality, it's just a way of saying they are about defame and mud-sling. Here is my favorite quote on the subject:

Far from the truth are such impressions. With dozens of exposés printed; with hundreds to be bought for a few cents; with this cancer existing for more than two hundred years, would not Freemasonry have been long ago destroyed if these books were actually as harmful as so many supposed? Actually Freemasonry has grown from a handful of men in 1717 to five million in the civilized world, neither because of, or in spite of exposés...

I love that you presume to tell us about our own organization. Pardon me and my first hand experience first your 2nd hand bull#.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Your Wiki article actually has it correct. They lost their charter and thus recognition as an official Lodge. What they did after that was outside the venue of Freemasonry. P2 was a mockery of a "Lodge" and without recognition cannot be considered Masons. The term "Mason/Freemason" is not a trademarked term so anyone can and does use it. Bad Masons like these always show their true colors and are often kicked out.

The GOI is now recognized by the American Grand Lodges and I can say that the Brothers are very hospitable.

So you're basing your beliefs off of what some site says exist, but hasn't shown it? LMAO!! This same information isn't even complete or full? LOL This is what I call conjecture: an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

You really are unilluminating...LOL!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Except there is no systemic problems or evil. The bad apples we have had are a very small minority.

There's nothing wrong with oaths or secrecy. Nor does anything in Freemasonry charge us to override our previous and/or other obligations, duties, and responsibilities. Nor is there promise of unmerited reward (as some people have inferred throughout the forum). Our private nature does make us a convenient target.

Maybe we need an organization that is more honest.

Secrecy does not equal dishonesty.

...maybe we need to just start with the truth.

Truth is the first lesson we are taught in Freemasonry.

You should probably demand that our organization be completely transparent.

Last time I checked we didn't have to be transparent. The fact that you have the belief that man has the propensity to be corrupted doesn't mean you have the right to infringe on ours; your rights end where ours begin.

I think it's repugnant that you'd infringe on the rights of others to placate people who will never really be satisfied, and really the only ones who see it necessary to dispense with rights and push for greater control and "security" is fascists and tyrants. As a freedom loving Libertarian I will never surrender my rights.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

How are we a secret society? We have websites that show our leaders, our meeting times, and locations. We display our imagery publicly and there is lots of literature out there about us...and yet we are a "secret society"? We are really just a private organization and if meeting in private makes us a "secret society" then many corporations, fraternal groups, and non-fraternal groups can be called a "secret society". LOL

Also, we don't take "blood oaths". Nor do our oaths say that we can lie.

I choose to deny ignorance instead.

The facts say otherwise.

Right.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Actually, no offence, but I think the current slogan of "making good men better" is still about right. We have a system of policing ourselves to attempt to not let bad people do anything bad inside our lodge. We have rules, jurist prudence, and grand lodge officers who make surprise visits to lodges. I am not saying bad things will never happen again, just that we really don't like when our name is muddied by our own.

Rather than listen to leaked (see also- made up) information, I think I'll wait for the report to come out.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Unilluminist
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Oh look another Freemason crawling out of his hole. You are the one being ignorant by picking that post out and not addressing my reply where I mentioned this report was leaked to the Independent and we don't have it yet. Its part of an ongoing investigation so it wasn't released to the public yet. I however trust the Independent and made sure to check other news sites also reported it and it wasn't just 1 site saying this.

It would be very ignorant to trust everything a secret society that takes a blood oath to lie to you like Freemasonry. I choose to deny ignorance instead.

See then you blew it out of the water, the Independent isnt is it. So you trust a newspaper that has an agenda, yet you dont trust a society that also has an agenda ?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This thread appears over run full of 'freemasons', mostly it appears from the US.

This report is specifically relating to the UK, unless you are here you aren't likely to know how it is.

I also believe that most people won't add to the thread due to fear.

Some years ago under another screen name I posted something about something similar on ATS, within a week my PC was majorly hacked and trashed, I had chavs hanging around my property being offensive and I was sprayed by them as I walked home one day, causing temporary blindness in one eye for 3 days and facial burns. Thankfully after hospital treatment I recovered.

Just since posting on this thread there have been chavs around my property on bikes with black jackets on and their hoods up.

The police are aware of the corruption. These people are recorded on camera and karma will kick their asses into oblivion.

How many people in the UK want to vie against the Royal Family? You guessed it not many.

Do you know the Queen has certain powers?

Do you know that Prince Edward the Duke of Kent is the head of Freemasons in England and Wales.

Do you think mafioso types wouldn't see being members of Freemasons opportunist?

Think again.

Save your ''we are all good guys doing our bit for the world in an open non secret way'' for the idiots, I and many others aren't buying it.

www.independent.co.uk...

The political establishment and much of the media often dismiss such ideas as the work of conspiracy theorists. However, Operation Tiberius is the second secret police report revealed by The Independent in the last six months to highlight the possible issue.

Project Riverside, a 2008 report on the rogue private investigations industry by the Serious Organised Crime Agency, also claimed criminals attempt to corrupt police officers through Freemason members in a bid to further their interests.

Concerns over the influence of freemasons on the criminal justice system in 1998 led former Home Secretary Jack Straw to order that all police officers and judges should declare membership of the organisation.

However, ten of Britain’s 43 police forces refused to take part and the policy was dropped under threat of legal action. In England and Wales, the Grand Master of the Freemasons is Prince Edward, Duke of Kent. The United Grand Lodge of England declined to comment last night.

The Independent revealed last week that Operation Tiberius found that organised crime syndicates such as the Adams family and the gang led by David Hunt were able to infiltrate the Met “at will”.

Asked to comment on the Tiberius report, a spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “The Metropolitan Police Service will not tolerate any behaviour by our officers and staff which could damage the trust placed in police by the public.

“We are determined to pursue corruption in all its forms and with all possible vigour.”

edit on 14-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Just so I understand, you feel that since you posted negative stuff about Freemasons, you are being stalked and targeted?

Um.....paranoid much?

You are correct in that we US masons have no idea how you do things in the UK, but here, we just kind of let paranoid folks be paranoid. We don't have time to harass them. We have jobs, families, hobbies. So rather than blame ATS for the seedy looking characters hanging around your house, perhaps you should move. It sounds like you live in the wrong part of town. (plus as you said, your whole town is masons, so that, and the fact that you don't like masons might be enough to make you want to better your situation.)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This Operation is an old one and, I assume, has run it's course. One High Profile conviction related to this is the breaking of the Adams Family crime gang in London, who were apparently part of this corrupt "secret web".

Given most Police officers, Judges and people in generally are honest folk like the rest of us, I would hazard a guess a say that this would have been a small, but powerful, minority within the Justice system - just enough to give some criminals power but hardly endemic. It is similiar to Operation Countryman in the 70's/80's, however no one was convicted in that earlier op.

You could gauge how successful this op is by trying to find out how many Officers were sacked or prosecuted for Misconduct in a Public Office from 2000 onwards, but that would be more than a simple search. It is also quite common in Police forces to make people "retire" or "resign" rather than have them brought to prosecution as the Senior Officers don't want their forces being tarnished with a bad rep.

If you really want to know about this, simply submit an FOI to the Met, or better yet, raise it with your MP. Many papers are already pressing for an inquiry anyway.
edit on 14/1/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I do not feel the need for replying in whole to all your post, just that you are wrong, plain and simple, on all the things you said.

You are wrong! End of.

Do not expect any reply from me to you other than that.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Maybe if you were to experience the things I have from such people you would realise it isn't paranoia.

So again, you are wrong and accusing of being paranoid is offensive and probably against T&C.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Please, if you feel I have wronged you in any way, use the alert button.

I think the readers can judge for themselves who is making fantastic stories and who is telling the truth.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Thanks for bringing up operation Riverside, it shows that this isn't a fluke it happens regularly. Also good point about the Royal Family and Prince Edward. Freemasonry is one of the ways the Royal Family is able to still have power behind the scenes and keep their hands clean.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The fantastic story would be that of those denying any corruption in Fremasonry. Would that be you...if the shoe fits!

The days where people like you accuse truth tellers of things that have personally happened to them as ''paranoid'' are numbered.

You can't be part of a group of corrupt individuals, denying their corruption without being outed much longer, the truth about these organisations is becoming more and more known and in the open.

gang stalking

Today's entry will cover a subject which is not widely known by the public. It is a tactic which is used to drive people over the edge. It is called Gang Stalking. Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to control every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Gang Stalking takes place outside in the community. It's called Gang Stalking, because the target is followed around and placed under surveillance by groups of organised Civilian Spies/Snitches 24/7. I personally dealt with this situation when I was a law enforcement officer. I was investigating a large organization of luciferians, and they employed all of the tactics in this article to derail my investigation.

Predatory Gangstalking is also called "terror stalking", "gangstalking", "flash mobbing", "cause stalking," "hate stalking," "multi-stalking, "happy slapping," "workplace bullying, and "covert war."

The reasons why it is employed?

You found the wrong forum on the internet and saw something you should not have seen; you worked for a company and found out some sensitive information; you got on the wrong side of someone who is a member of the vast satanic or luciferian cabal; etc.

What does this have to do with the field of the paranormal? On a macrocosmic level, preternatural beings are the driving force behind activities such as gang stalking. The destruction of a person feeds them. It also fits in with their overall agenda. People who are victims of gangstalking are people who pose a threat to the goals of the dark principalities.

In addition to being stalked by large groups of people, malevolent/demonic entities may be attacking you in the night, and disembodied voices may be harassing you at all hours. Though seemingly unrelated, all of these subjects tend to be connected.

The goal of Gang Stalking

The expressed goal of Gang Stalking is to silence a victim, drive a victim insane and possibly to the point of suicide, or destroy the victim's reputation and believability as the person will likely be viewed as mentally ill should they complain or report the abuse. Gang Stalking is also used to gather information on individuals as well as force individuals to move or leave an area.

Motivations for the abuse

Motivations for Gang Stalking vary. Revenge for a real or imagined offense(People in these organizations are quite petty, mirroring their preternatural handlers); false accusations of a "horrible crime" of which the victim has gotten away with(Used to discredit the victim and destroy his/her reputation); silencing a corporate "whistle-blower"; defecting from a cult; a perceived enemy of a group or organization; "knowing too much" are all examples of possible motivations.

www.stopcovertwar.com...

freemason targetting

Freemasonry targeting takes many forms and results from many different causes such as:

- Your business is competing against that of a "Brother" (Freemasons like to refer to each other as brothers; I prefer to call them stooges)

- A crime may have been committed against you by a Freemason or someone with connections.

- You may have upset someone who is a Freemason or a twisted individual may just want to destroy you.

Each lodge will recruit Police officers at all levels, judges and magistrates, lawyers, bank managers, shop keepers, taxi firms, criminals. They will ensure that the network is such that they can control everything if the need arises to aid a Brother.

Their main tactics are:
- gather information about you from EVERYWHERE.
- Slander you to your friends, work colleagues, family
- People who you have never met talk to others about you or your affairs within your hearing range. (This will often be one of the first signs)

- Follow you every where. This is done using the large network of (I call them stooges) members who have all taken an oath to come to the aid of "Brothers" before anything else. You can identify this by driving at say 50MPH for while. Note all of the vehicles behind you and then slow down to a constant speed of 40MPH and see who slows down, do this gradually so they don't suspect you are trying to identify them.

www.thepetitionsite.com...

Warning to all parents about the Freemasons, Co Masons and Eastern Star (female Masons)
author: www.joestirling.com
target: Parents, schools, nursery's, religions, etc.

petition
Protect your children today, warn them about the Secret Societies now, before it's too late. The Masons badly want to mind-control as many kids as possible to protect their power and control..... Freemasonry is a dangerous criminal cult, network, organization.They will tell your kids it's all good when in fact it is the opposite. Your kids will become Masonic drones/slaves and they in turn will destroy your whole family and society with it. How can one person talk to another, knowing this evil is out there ?.

More people against corrupt freemasonry

Every person who works within TV, Newspapers and Radio are all helping the Masons. By not investigating or reporting about this criminal organisation, they are helping this evil. They are not clever enough to realise they are shooting themselves in the foot (big time). They are turning us all (themselves included) into slaves and tax generators for the corrupt establishment. So if you know someone in the media, ask them how can they sleep in their Masonic owned bed ? They have been withholding the truth for far too long, so don’t buy, watch or listen to their (foaming at the mouth) fed lies any more. Isolate them until they cure the problem. The same goes for your local politician, these people are supposed to be trusted but seem to be blinded by cash and self preservation.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Gang stalking. Really? I just have to ask, do you think you are that damn important? Do you have secret knowledge that could save or end thousands of lives? Do you hold the keys to the universe? My God, you need to think about this logically for just a minute.

I don't know every mason, so I don't know that every mason is a good person. But, unlike you, I do know exactly what masonry is, what it's about, and what it/we hold dear. This corruption and these allegations are against everything we are. Could it happen? It's possible, but as I see it unlikely.

What I do know is how these things work. Step 1, manufacture a fantastic story. Step 2, blame an entire organization using no facts. Step 3, find out that none of what you originally said was true. Step 4, quietly slink off back to the gutter you came from leaving the tainted reputations lying around.

We had an incident near me that went like this. Duke Lacrosse. A slut spread a lie that she had been gang raped by the entire Lacrosse team. She got National news attention. The pictures of the members were spread across the world with the caption "rapists". Well, to make a long story short, she was a loon and made it all up. She admitted to it, but no matter. The damage was done. Those boys, (men now) will go though the rest of their lives with people seeing them as "rapists" when they did nothing.

So while you sit back snickering about how cleaver you are, bashing an organization that works real hard at helping others and not being noticed for doing such, remember that story I told you when the facts come out. Just in case you were wrong.

edit to add:

And for the record, I welcome a full and thorough investigation and pray for it's swiftness. If the accused were masons and did break the law and their oaths, then they should be publicly dealt with. Especially for the child trafficking investigation. I just think that rather than blame first, investigate second, Perhaps a little candor would be needed.
edit on 14-1-2014 by network dude because: Beating a dead horse will make you tired, and the horse tender.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You have no idea just how much I DO KNOW. If I told you half of them your life wouldn't be worth living.

Again, throwing in accusations of lying and comparing me to a ''slut'' that accused a gang of ''raping her'' as you put it is in extremely bad taste.

Your exhibition of bad taste and accusations of paranoia just shows you as your true self and an embarrassment to any organisation, freemasons should be distancing themselves from you.

Deny Ignorance. Freemasonry has been proven corrupt. Fact.

network dude
So while you sit back snickering about how cleaver you are, bashing an organization that works real hard at helping others and not being noticed for doing such, remember that story I told you when the facts come out. Just in case you were wrong.

So those gangster Freemasons were ''helping people'' now?

You are accusing the thousands of reports made by professionals whose job it is to investigate crime as LIARS?

Are you calling Scotland Yard a bunch of liars? are you accusing them also of ''snickering thinking how clever they are'' or of 'crying wolf'?

How could years of investigations made by SCOTLAND YARD possibly know better than some armchair ATS freemason?

www.eutimes.net...

A secret report spanning many years, which was seen by The Independent, reportedly shows a shocking level of corruption in the Metropolitan Police, the judicial system, the Crown Prosecution Service, HM Revenue & Customs, and the Prison Service.

In 2003, Operation Tiberius – an undercover Scotland Yard probe – found that organized Freemasonry crime gangs had compromised virtually all of the UK’s criminal justice system, The Independent reveals.

Tiberius, which was compiled from a number of covert intelligence sources including police informants, telephone intercepts, information from MI5 and MI6, as well as thousands of historical files, came to the appalling conclusion: “Quite how much more damage could be done is difficult to imagine.”

Tiberius, which according to the British daily, was ratified by the most senior management in London’s Metropolitan Police, found jurors being bought off, corrupt individuals working for Revenue and Customs and “get out of jail free cards” being bought for £50,000. The probe found infiltrated murder investigations and sensitive intelligence leaked to the criminals.

The report said that the Met suffered “endemic police corruption” and that organized crime syndicates were able to infiltrate New Scotland Yard “at will”.

One article in Tiberius concluded about the state of the Metropolitan Police: “Witnesses terrified into silence, dodgy jurors, bent lawyers, bent policemen and bent CPS clerks – all are part of the same cancer eating away at justice. A cure for the malady will not be easy to come by. Perhaps we should begin by acknowledging that the patient is sick.”
Some relationships between Met officers and the criminal underworld were reportedly so close that in one case Met detectives were identified as co-owning properties and racehorses with a man widely suspected of being one of Britain’s most hardened gangsters.

The probe also concluded that it became almost impossible for police and prosecutors to successfully pursue the organized gangs.

The Met is flagged up by Tiberius as being unable to successfully tackle the corruption of police officers by organized criminals. It said that the approach was to wait for the intelligence on corruption of individual officers to surface and react to it, rather than introduce a system to try and prevent corruption in the first place.

But a former senior officer, who recently retired from the Met, told the Independent, “Nothing has changed. The Met is still every bit as corrupt as it was back then.”

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You really do think you are some special person who belongs on a pedestal. I told that story to infer the damage to the reputation not to highlight your exploits. I don't know you. Get over yourself.

And if you have facts, proof of wrongdoing by masons, find a lawyer and present it. By doing nothing but bitching on a conspiracy site, you help nobody. No self respecting mason wants our name ruined. If you aren't part of the solution, you ARE the problem.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

network dude

You really do think you are some special person who belongs on a pedestal. I told that story to infer the damage to the reputation not to highlight your exploits. I don't know you. Get over yourself.

And if you have facts, proof of wrongdoing by masons, find a lawyer and present it. By doing nothing but bitching on a conspiracy site, you help nobody. No self respecting mason wants our name ruined. If you aren't part of the solution, you ARE the problem.

That was a personal attack.

Exactly you DO NOT know me, so DO NOT presume or INFER anything about me, including that which I may or may not have done in relation to events in my life that you know nothing of.

You denied corruption of freemasons.

I have shown you that Scotland Yard have plenty of proof of corruption of freemasons, FACT.

Making corruption public is a good thing. FACT

Those denying corruption are a public menace. FACT.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Many of us Masons are from the US, but many of us have traveled, and there are Masons here from around the world.

I'm very familiar with the witch-hunts and "red scares" that are pushed in the UK.

Some years ago under another screen name I posted something about something similar on ATS, within a week my PC was majorly hacked and trashed, I had chavs hanging around my property being offensive and I was sprayed by them as I walked home one day, causing temporary blindness in one eye for 3 days and facial burns. Thankfully after hospital treatment I recovered.

Uh huh...

Do you know the Queen has certain powers?

Do you know that Prince Edward the Duke of Kent is the head of Freemasons in England and Wales.

That was never a secret. You can go to their website and see that.

I again ask to see these memos and investigations.

However, ten of Britain’s 43 police forces refused to take part and the policy was dropped under threat of legal action.

It was a violation of human rights.

What a bunch of crap...all of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I do know that you are full of it, and by it I don't mean knowledge or experience or truth.

Nothing Network has said was wrong. You are paranoid with delusions of grandeur.

Freemasonry has been proven corrupt. Fact.

False.

You are accusing the thousands of reports made by professionals whose job it is to investigate crime as LIARS?

Okay Joseph McCarthy. Please tell us more.

I'm still waiting to see the investigation and memo, not just what the news says exist.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join