It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the kingdoms of the earth are owned.Bink!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Isn't there something about 4 beasts = 4 kingdoms and the 4th beast/kingdom was different from the others and rose to rule all?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

edit on 13-1-2014 by LadySkadi because: double, blech

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Isn't there something about 4 beasts = 4 kingdoms and the 4th beast/kingdom was different from the others and rose to rule all?

Yes mam, but how can we be sure of any interpretations of
those prophecies without referrencing the source ? And finding
the parallels. And what's the reason for all the symbology ?
Might be so those who are weak in spirit don't have to accept it.
Just a thought.

I found a parable that relates to that thought.

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”
edit on 13-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gryphon66

Could you define what you mean by "the occult"? That's pretty wide open.

I should apologize I guess for missing this. So I do.

Occult, by this I wouldn't say Satan worshipers per se.
But an esoteric society that according to everything related to
Christendom would be in league with Satan/evil/wicked. They are also referred to
as the wicked. And I'm sure one only needs to look at the state the world is
in to realise, some wicked people just might be in control. And there is a world
wide esoteric agenda being carried out. Arguably of course.
edit on 13-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by Mon1k3r

You can attempt to toss a red herring out there and call me out for watching TV or you can simply admit you made an idiotic statement when you said there was nothing there. YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SUPPORT THAT STATEMENT!

The folks at Oak island exploring oak island have a better chance of finding out if there is anything there than anyone before them. To say nothing is there like you know it as a fact, is exactly what ignorance is made of.

Freaking logic noobs..................

Ok, since you're so adamant about logic, here's some for you...

Do you really believe that something so important, so powerful, probably the most important and powerful non-human artifact on the planet has been sitting in a muddy hole, unused and unseen by man's eyes for hundreds of years? Assuming that the Ark actually exists, legend has it that it has been secured and controlled by large powerful factions for as long as it has existed. It has changed hands many times, but the thought that something so important would just be left in a muddy hole for hundreds of years... defies logic.

You go with your logic, and continue to believe that the Ark of the Covenant lays protected only by logs, dirt, and water turned into a magic trick. That belief, I'm sure, would be the preferred one from the standpoint of someone who wanted no one to know where it is.

Maybe there is something in that hole on Oak Island, but it is not the Ark, and if it is not the Ark, it might as well be nothing.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

read the book of daniel in the bible for more info,
there is an mp3 bible (split in sections) available for download
at the fire-fighters for christ tape-ministry archive

Satan to me is like Luke Skywalker or Superman.

they're all types of fake-christs
fiction or not, that's the truth..

that venus/pentagram pic on page1 is a good example.
check the actual transit of venus
how it makes the star shape
there's a tiny little section that's incomplete
this little detail was even represented
in the washington street plan

that parable of the wheat-field, keep reading further into the chapter
the disciples pester him for even more details
it can't be much clearer than that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join