It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: 2014 Will Be a Year of Action

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't WANT to rail on Republicans Beezer. I'm not, I haven't and I won't.

In my mind that'd be just as silly as blaming the Dems for everything. I can see that you have strong feelings in that regard, and I appreciate that and I'm not calling you silly. I disagree, however. They're all to blame.

It's all a side-show. It's all Carnivale. Everyone of them from BHO to the freshest Freshman. If they aren't on the payroll, they're irrelevant. If they are on the payroll, they're sold-out prostitutes and traitors to the United States.

I can't give either side a pass, because in my mind, there are no sides. Maybe wrong, maybe right.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gryphon66

That's fine.

I'm just going to blame the ones that have brought us Obamacare.
The ones that gave us higher taxes.

I've got plenty left over when the republicans do something stupid.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It doesn't matter who is in there . And it is too late to do anything about it now . The plan of global dominance is a very old one and has been branded a fraud except by the US Military Intelligence Agency . It is almost a mute point now .Almost ! When they get our guns it will be over and so will our Constitution and Bill of Rights .

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Income inequality can be simple resolved by getting a skill job. Pretty simple. If u don't take the time to learn and skill than don't complain.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

SimonPeter
reply to post by beezzer

It doesn't matter who is in there . And it is too late to do anything about it now . The plan of global dominance is a very old one and has been branded a fraud except by the US Military Intelligence Agency . It is almost a mute point now .Almost ! When they get our guns it will be over and so will our Constitution and Bill of Rights .

You know why the plan for global dominance is so old?

Because it keeps failing as long as people stand up to it.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
What's productive about "blaming" them though really? That's kinda like saying "I'm gonna write you down in my little book"

ACA will rise or fall and be altered or scrapped ... it's mostly welfare for the insurance companies in my opinion.

Raised what taxes? On the $250K Joint and $200K Single bracket? That's less than 3% of Americans. I cry no tears.

Both parties let the payroll tax increase happen. They tossed it around like a frickin' frisbee. Blame 'em all, I say.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join