It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TSA Video to Indoctrinate Our Kids (NOW WITH TRUTH)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+74 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hey Guys,

For this week's video we wanted to try something a little different with Don't Tread On Media. 3 weeks ago, the TSA released this "Kids Animation" video via their official YouTube channel: www.youtube.com...

For a government agency that spends over $7,000,000,000 a year and doesn't have one legitimate case of a stopped terrorist attack to show for it, an animated short portraying themselves in a favorable (even lovable) light aimed at children seems like a pretty blatant example of propaganda to me.

So we decided to give it the DTOM treatment and do our own voiceover/remix of the video to open up a conversation about the current state of the TSA, where the organization seems to be headed and why the hell we are allowing them to continue increasing security precautions when they still haven't stopped anyone. From where I'm standing it seems like we are throwing billions of dollars at an illusion of safety that takes away some of our most basic rights to privacy, and indoctrinating kids to like it.

Granted the government using animation as propaganda is nothing new (remember all those WWII cartoons? - www.youtube.com...), but we're not talking about Nazis here, this is about our own Homeland Security. I hope you guys like the vid and share it online if you do--we annotated the original animation at the end because we really think both videos need to be seen.

We're also incredibly pleased with the positive feedback the ECETI video has been getting--Part II features James addressing the issue of fakers in the UFO community who are only in it for the $$$ (an accusation he himself is no stranger to) and why so many organizations in the community insist on calling each other out rather than working together to uncover true UFO history. It will be out next week, and we're working on a huge story based on your suggestions of what you'd like to see covered--keep 'em coming, we love hearing from you.

Bye TV,

Josh LeCash

PS - This week's song was created by www.bensound.com

edit on 9-1-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
WARNING

HILARIOUS CONTENT AHEAD

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

*BUMP* The first video definitely propagandizes the TSA as a friendly agency. The second video is freaking awesome!... my favorite aspect of the second video was the minor lines of the security officials, "No talking," "No eye contact." hahaha

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Now THIS is a classic! Nicely done Josh and Crew!

Springer...

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Worthy of the name ATS!

Way to turn manipulative government propaganda into astute satire.

edit on 9-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Better bump this baby (move along). I watched it again and saw some subtle stuff I missed ("Everyone is suspect #1"). It'd be fun to send this to TV stations as a public service announcement to see how many of them air it - betcha a few would.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Haha I am glad you enjoyed it / caught some of the easter eggs we sprinkled in. I've been tweeting it to a ton of journalists trying to get it some traction. I think people associated with every political party can relate to it and thats what can make this video resonate with people

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Just showed up on my RSS feed for PrisonPlanet.

Looks like AJ approves.

Nicely done "Fixed it for you" video.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Holy crap that was funny.
"Breast milk is suspicious."
I lmao after that.
This made my day.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Prepare for free trip to Guantanamo for copyright infringement in 3...2...1...

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
"Travel Documents"? I am not sure I can get past this to fulfill the one line post requirement....

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Notheycant

For a government agency that spends over $7,000,000,000 a year and doesn't have one legitimate case of a stopped terrorist attack to show for it, an animated short portraying themselves in a favorable (even lovable) light aimed at children seems like a pretty blatant example of propaganda to me.

Can't argue with that. I could see it making a little kid feel not-so-scared on his first trip to the airport though.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zazen

I've seen quite a few kids screaming in fear at the perverts groping them at the airport.. Some parents have body slammed a few of them. I wouldn't be as kind though, which is why I don't fly anymore.

Love that video!, what is even funnier is that it is the real truth and not just satire.. The TSA was just a scam to begin with. A false flag that is ongoing.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
funny and very creative

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Loved the TSA parody video you guys made.
Well done!!

I'm gonna watch it again. It sure is the truth.
edit on 10-1-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I fail to see the humor of ridiculing a system that has a serious job to perform.

I understand that things can sometimes not be up to par and no large organization is beyond screw ups, but on my last 8 trips to the US I have had zero problems and never witnessed any out of order type event.

I see the need to make a video to assure kids that the process can be overwhelming but all in all MOST people get through unscathed.

Another attempt to drum up fear mongering by the conspiracy crowd.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

I don't know how to say this without sounding harsh so I will just say it.

It is in the box perspectives like yours which is allowing a totalitarianism government to spiral the USA into the ground.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

dainoyfb
reply to post by projectbane

I don't know how to say this without sounding harsh so I will just say it.

It is in the box perspectives like yours which is allowing a totalitarianism government to spiral the USA into the ground.

Well, lets see....I say what i said and you blame me for allowing the government to do what you imagine it does.

However, the citizens of the US are completely to blame. If it is so bad then why do they continuously do NOTHING EVER about it, save for complaining on message boards. Why has nothing been done? Why do you get more worked up about your second amendment rights than any of the others. Hmmmmm very puzzling how the "people" just let these so called mishaps happen and do absolutely nothing!!

That says more about the people than the government. Maybe, its all down to conspiracy fans blowing things way out of proportion? Im not saying it is, im just posing questions.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Nice opening vid guys!

I definitely look forward to seeing future things!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hail homeland security. Nice sliding that in

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join