It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TSA Video to Indoctrinate Our Kids (NOW WITH TRUTH)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

"Heil homeland security"

Hahahaha.

The subtlety of it all.

I burst out laughing.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Brilliant. I love the parody video at the end of the post. I would have been laughing if it wasn't so damned sad and true.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

That made me chuckle. Nice job!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

You're absolutely right. We The People seem to be idling while the freedoms our country were founded on are constantly eroding away. If you are privy to the conspiracy crowd, I'm sure you've seen plenty of videos of police brutality over minor things like people getting beat by police for riding a bike on the sidewalk, cops shooting people's dogs for no reason at all, or cops beating up women including a 70 year old lady right?

Of course, that's just a few different instances. So, consider you have personal responsibilities to tend to such as a family, maybe with kids, or a job and I ask, when these kinds of actions are sanctioned and promoted by our government, what would you do?
edit on 10-1-2014 by Kevinquisitor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

There's a reason they're called "Sheeple". 85% of people are content to be complacent, feeding off the hot air and fluff. The informed/aware 10% are in the streets and social outlets whining to their hearts content; the last 5% realize the futility of it all and are waiting for the proverbial dung heap, to hit the fan. People don't know how to stand together because truth is just someones opinion. Until we, as a species, can agree on fundamental concepts of truth, we are slaves to those whom are consumed by hubris and carnal desires; human nature, if you will... but I digress.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Excellent video and worthy of becoming viral around these parts.

I love the proponents of this type of infringement. They all have the stand by, "I-don't-see-the-problem-with-this-type-of-gov't-agency" comments and are willing to write messages on a CONSPIRACY forum, about how they "don't get it" or all us "conspiracy groups" are loons.

Yes, projectbane, I was talking to you.

You see, there are people doing something about this type of malicious intent by our dearest gov't. They are out there making these types of videos and generally waking people out of their collective slumber. They are the ones getting arrested for peaceful protests and yelling through bullhorns. They aren't sitting idly behind a computer keyboard talking about "there's nothing we can do". They are doing more than most.

I am proud to be a part of this group, thank you.

Excellent thread!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Another attempt to drum up fear mongering by the conspiracy crowd.

Exactly. As always it's full of ridiculous statements that only the conspiracy crowd would accept-I can't believe someone is trying to get the mainstream media involved in an oblivious misleading perpetration that focuses solely on their neurotic hatred of the American government, the American people and successful individuals with wealth that they will never have. As always again the goal is attention and recognition due to lower social standing and financial catastrophe that is their lives.

A visit to the Department of Justice website is all one needs to expose this sad display as it list over 600 foiled terrorist attacks since 2009-over 80 at airports around the world seeking entrance into America.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

projectbane

I fail to see the humor of ridiculing a system that has a serious job to perform.

I understand that things can sometimes not be up to par and no large organization is beyond screw ups, but on my last 8 trips to the US I have had zero problems and never witnessed any out of order type event.

I see the need to make a video to assure kids that the process can be overwhelming but all in all MOST people get through unscathed.

Too many people are failing to see it. It's a problem as big as the corruption its self.

Just move along, shut your mouth and do as you're told.....There's a good sheep!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Almost fell out of my chair!!

Very nice and
for the video!!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I bet this is making the rounds at TSA as well by now, and they are probably laughing too. While they have kept planes safe for the most part, the main objection of some Americans is the attitude of some of their lesser lights (bulbwise that is) and that intrusive full body x-ray. That, as well as getting people used to obeying people in uniforms, which can escalate on U.S. highways, subways, and entering into buildings. TSA has become a symbol of the "new America", one in which the terrorists have, if not won, at least narrowed the playing field.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

That was a super-great video Josh! Well done mate

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

spooky24

Exactly. As always it's full of ridiculous statements that only the conspiracy crowd would accept-I can't believe someone is trying to get the mainstream media involved in an oblivious misleading perpetration that focuses solely on their neurotic hatred of the American government, the American people and successful individuals with wealth that they will never have. As always again the goal is attention and recognition due to lower social standing and financial catastrophe that is their lives.

A visit to the Department of Justice website is all one needs to expose this sad display as it list over 600 foiled terrorist attacks since 2009-over 80 at airports around the world seeking entrance into America.

Well, bless your heart! Here you are on ATS, hob-nobbing with the "conspiracy crowd", while you call the video misleading, and those who find the TSA to be a sick joke as "neurotic"....THEN you throw in some weird curve ball mentioning that somehow we're jealous of the those fabulously wealthy and successful 'Muricans, and THAT'S why we have a problem with the TSA. Wow....and here I thought it was because we have an issue with being sexually molested in public by weird goons who barely passed the psychological assessment test, and being irradiated by machines that take nekkid pics of everybody, which are not only NOT SAFE, but they are such a gross invasion of privacy that we might as well prance through the airport nude, spread-eagled and ready for inspection.

I suppose we don't need to go into how theft of private property in our bags has now reached epic proportions.

A visit to the Department of Justice website will expose the fact that the government can pull numbers out of its butt and post them as facts. If you believe everything Uncle Sugar spoon feeds you, then why are you on ATS?

Why indeed.

edit on 10-1-2014 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2014 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Now this is what I call an informative video!
It would have added to the hilarity if the plane would have blown up shortly after take-off though.

EDIT: I just finished watching the official video and literally laughed out loud at the TSA agent ending the conversation by "You're welcome, have a great trip!". As if...
edit on 1/10/2014 by Casuwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I fail to see the need of a bloated government bureaucracy masquerading as "security".

BTW

Why do people that fly private planes (the very same people that implement these laws / agencies) why don't they have to go through the same security as you and I. I have been to private airports and I can assure you there is absolutely 0 security before you get on a plane. If I am not mistaken terrorist groups are backed by vast amount of money and power. They could walk into a private airport and take a plane (or rent one) and do whatever they want.

The TSA is always one step behind. Their rules are always implemented after the fact. They are there for "show". They are not protecting anyone.

FYI last time I flied they took away a pocket knife I forgot I had in my bag. They took it away and let me fly. If I was trying to hijack the plane with that knife don't you think they would at least question me? They took it away and let me fly... not before touching my d**k. "All in the name of illusory safety"

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Bravo! That made my day

I've always wondered why some TSA agents have a slight perma smirk...lol well done guys.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

I like the camaraderie on this thread!

I agree it needs to be seen by more people (not just saying that cause I worked on this) but my goal is to have it seen more than the original TSA version.

The truth needs to trump the lies.

edit on 10-1-2014 by Notheycant because: spelling mistake

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
LOVE IT!! That's gonna go in my share pile today

Thank you for sharing that one here it's precious ....

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My sides hurt from laughing so much from that second video, lol. Wow that was classic!

So it seems they are trying to brainwash kids using cartoons huh, very cunning...

*edit*

Just watched the original video that TSA made and wouldn't you know it, you can't comment or rate the video. Very rare not to be able to rate something on youtube. Seems like they do not want people to see all the "positive" ratings this video would get.
edit on 10-1-2014 by Lostmymarbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I flagged the original TSA video for invading my privacy. I wonder how many thumbs down that video would have had they not been disabled...I bet the comments would have been priceless, as well. The spoof video is great; I actually laughed out loud.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Excellent !

I guess the TSA sees it's fellow humans as dogs to be
treated as such. in both the original and the revised a versiona,

LMAO

Revised version facebooked for disruptive puposes only.

edit on 10-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join