It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son (16) came home frightened!! Black eyed non-human?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Kurotachi
they are the offspring of the gods of sumeria. i was a drug addict and have since quit using after the symbiotic relationship began. i feel at peace now and have gotten engaged. honestly the best things have happened in my life since i allowed the one who contacted me in. when they ask to come in they arent asking to come into your house they are asking to come into you. cheers!
edit on 8-1-2014 by Kurotachi because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry, but this post has to be a crock of ish.
This doesn't jive with the literature at all.

Seems maybe we have a BEK right here? :p

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I havent experienced it. But one time when I was a kid. The king was in my hometown Bergen here in Norway. Our princes Martha, had her 30 year birthday in our city and I was eager to see the king, as most are.

And I did. I was about a meter from the car. And he looked at me. With this strange grin. It was not happy nor Anger. Just straight out scary. As if the look told me "You have seen me, but noone will ever believe you"
We were soo many people there. And noone seemed to notice this. Why would a man of such power do that anyway?

It felt like it lastet very long. I planned to take a photo. But I was frozen.

I say again. He did not smile at me. It was something dark. Very dark. And I'll never forget it.

Don't know why, but that memory came to me as I read and felt it was imortant to share.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
im sure someone might have mentioned.. are you sure it is not someone with full eye contacts? i seen them b4.. you cant see any white area in the eyes, its a full cover contacts.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Everyone here is so bent on enforcing that these beings are evil. One person comes around and explains that they might not be and then you claim that he himself might be a BEK. Let's not marginalize or label these people, yes they are different, they might be "predatory" but that doesn't mean that they should be feared. If they do possess the power to alter reality, then no matter who is experiencing that shift, they will be confused and scared, but that doesn't make it a bad thing. Did any harm come to your son? Seems to me that the only bad thing is an incredibly popular thread and a crazy story that is providing him with lots of attention. I'm just trying to play devil's advocate here, but no I am not a BEK and have no affiliation with your Christian "devil". Some people out there might be different, they might have special powers, and they might want to empathize and reach out to you on a new level of understanding, that doesn't mean that they are bad. I've had experiences of my own, and it was and still is scary, but I don't call this thing "evil" and I don't believe it was trying to harm me. It sure as heck was super strange and weird tho I'll say that.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It is weird that this happened to your son in Wal Mart. This happened to me in the rest room of a Wal Mart. I was standing there using the restroom and I could feel something staring at me. When I say feel I mean in the most real way like just a horrid feeling almost the gut feeling you get when you hear a friend or family member has passed. When I finished my business and turned around I was face to face with a person that couldn't have been older than 12 years old. Well looked that way. It's eyes were like a black void. I knew immediately they were not contacts, but just knew in my soul this was bad #. I am a grown man and I don't think I am afraid too often and YES I have had my fair share of scares, but this was scary because how calm I was on the outside and how it never moved. Didn't flinch dint even act like I was there once I walked toward the door. I waited around for about 10 minutes to see if anybody came out. Nobody did and I didn't have the balls to walk back in there. I left and when I got home I slept with all the lights on and my .40 at my side. I told my coworkers about it the following day and they all laughed at me except one. He told me to look into black eyed children. I did and since then have been stuck wondering just what the hell did I see.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

rareredhead
Everyone here is so bent on enforcing that these beings are evil. One person comes around and explains that they might not be and then you claim that he himself might be a BEK. Let's not marginalize or label these people, yes they are different, they might be "predatory" but that doesn't mean that they should be feared. If they do possess the power to alter reality, then no matter who is experiencing that shift, they will be confused and scared, but that doesn't make it a bad thing. Did any harm come to your son? Seems to me that the only bad thing is an incredibly popular thread and a crazy story that is providing him with lots of attention. I'm just trying to play devil's advocate here, but no I am not a BEK and have no affiliation with your Christian "devil". Some people out there might be different, they might have special powers, and they might want to empathize and reach out to you on a new level of understanding, that doesn't mean that they are bad. I've had experiences of my own, and it was and still is scary, but I don't call this thing "evil" and I don't believe it was trying to harm me. It sure as heck was super strange and weird tho I'll say that.

Our culture has come to connect "dark" with "evil" and "light" with "good". I know first-hand and on a daily basis that this is a terrible way to judge whether or not something is coming from a place of love or a place of hate and fear.

The feelings her son had of irrational fear and terror are the same ones described in the Christian bible when they confront their god(s). Power can be scary, no matter the source.

As to what I think it is, I no longer think it is a Tulpa or thought form. At least not like any I've experienced or created for others. Since reading this thread, I've been scanning a bunch of other "BEK" stories and these seem to be sovereign and sentient with at least a small degree of autonomy. This tells me they are an species of some sort, either alien or supernatural. We've lived next to magical beings since humanity has lived on this planet so it could simply be another kind of people.

I wish I had more time today to look into this but I've seriously never considered the whole "BEK" thing as anything other than urban legend until I read this thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
they actually sound like a bunch of wraiths and/or Hags in human skin......

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rareredhead

I was joking about said person being an actual BEK. I doubt they use the internet.

But here is why I say that its rubbish...
As mentioned before, reports of people actually helping these things are extremely rare, but I have found two.
1. A girl let's them in and ends up running from them and locks herself in the bathroom. Stays there until help arrives.
2. Guy let's them in and his girlfriend luckily shows up and kicks them out. He said, "they get really close to you and it feels like they are ripping your soul out. You get extremely drowsy."
He said if she hadn't shown up he knows he would have died.

Also found a report of a girl saying they had been following her friend for days. Always asking to come in and use her phone. He told her next time he was gonna let them in and he went missing.

NEVER are these things reported to be positive beings. They exude evil in literally every piece of information I have read about them except that single post here in this thread.
Make of it what you will.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Please tell me the address of the Walmart. I want to go find this being.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Back on page 10, I linked a report of a guy/girl? who let them in and then ran from the house, came back with help, but they were gone. So that would be three.

I agree that it would be unwise to let them in. But maybe they want to just sell you some magazines at inflated prices so they can win a trip to their home dimension. That's why they're so persistent. Either way, pure evil.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I think the reason for people associating dark with evil is because any evil being will emanate that force outward to its target.
Most people will "pick up" these evil vibrations and feel fear, if they have an ounce of psychic ability... and all humans do.

It's just human "instinct" to be able to tell when something is good, or evil. If her son felt fear of this being, then it was probably evil.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

dfens
reply to post by JayinAR

Back on page 10, I linked a report of a guy/girl? who let them in and then ran from the house, came back with help, but they were gone. So that would be three.

I agree that it would be unwise to let them in. But maybe they want to just sell you some magazines at inflated prices so they can win a trip to their home dimension. That's why they're so persistent. Either way, pure evil.

Cool. OK. So three reports of people helping them. All negative. Hundreds upon hundreds of people turning them away. All negative. Hmm

Also, another one I found interesting was about a guy who was 6'7" tall and answered the door to a 6'3" female. He said even though she was extremely tall she still looked young.

He ended up crying. A 6'7" dude crying. She scrawled the word "soon" on his door.

They appear differently to each person to gain trust.
There is nothing good in that. Only enemies hide. Or disguise.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidWalker

Yeah, for those of us who have never experienced such it is easy for us to laugh it off and think, "yeah right". I have never seen anything like this "being" but I would like to especially now since my son saw it.

I was back in Walmart today and I won't lie, I was checking the place out. lol

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by Thorneblood

He said they were black. I think in the op I described no sockets there because he said a black hole but when he read my op he said "no.. there were eyes. . They had no light mom".

I've worked with computer graphics and lighting effects. There are various types of ways light can appear.

Emissive light is things that glow - they don't need any external sources of light.
Diffuse lighting is the depth of surfaces that we see due to the angle that the surface reflects light. Materials like chalk and fabric.
Specular lighting is the reflections of other light sources that form little highlights or white dots on reflective surfaces.
These make the difference between freaky and natural looking eyes.

www.news.com.au...

There is the medical condition aniridia - the pictures are rather freaky.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm tired of walking in the fog about this stuff on every idea that surrounds topics like this... Will we ever figure this stuff out? I don't know anything about these beings. All I can say is that reality is not as what it seems.

Edit: I guess the fear of death and not saying anything has turned us into wise men and wise women... Wise against death for sure... : x2
edit on 9-1-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

I looked at that link. Yeah, if they came to my doorstep i would not let them in and would probably either ask them to leave or ask them for their mom's # so I can call and get them a ride. lol

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's just that when you keep labeling something as evil, and writing it off as bad and scary, that just creates more fear and all these "bad" judgements. People are afraid to go to Walmart now, that's what this attitude is creating. Personally I just want to come out and say, and you can choose to call me a bad person, or call me evil or whatever that means, but this stuff is a lot more complicated than just "evil". Idk about all those other stories, but when you hear what her children's friends where saying about it, they were saying that they felt like they went to a different dimension. Maybe their minds are more tuned into science but they seemed to be a little more interested in the possibilities instead of simply labeling something as "pure evil". Her son I believe she said, sorry if this is wrong MamaJ, but that he was more confused, and maybe the more he talked to people about it he became more SCARED because everyone is calling this stuff evil. Everyone one on this forum and this planet feel the need to fight against anything that is different which is what these people are. Either fight it if it's different or run away and hide in the closet. I'm interested in VoidWalker, what did you see? Can you try to describe it? Other people trying to spread fear, please calm down.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by Cuervo

I think the reason for people associating dark with evil is because any evil being will emanate that force outward to its target.
Most people will "pick up" these evil vibrations and feel fear, if they have an ounce of psychic ability... and all humans do.

It's just human "instinct" to be able to tell when something is good, or evil. If her son felt fear of this being, then it was probably evil.

I can say that the love and goodness associated with the dark is unlike anything you'll ever be able to find in the light. Likewise, the most hateful evils hide perfectly well among the light.

Darkness is absence and diminution while light is vibrancy and loud in nature. Good, evil, love, and hate. You can see how the checks and balances work in this sense when you look at how we tell stories and how nearly every "bad" guy has a misguided sense of honor about him or how the hero is driven by hate and revenge. All I was saying is that it is not a reliable way to judge the unknown.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

MamaJ, sorry to hear your son had a traumatic moment but can I ask something? Can you go to the Walmart and speak to the manager?

Tell the manager what happened and see if he/she will look at the video footage from the day to see if there is anything that can be seen? If you get someone with a heart and will listen, you may be able to at least see what your son was talking about.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Maybe if we instead investigated to the fullest extent before making any judgements, and leave all possibilities open, there is a greater chance that we can make intelligent intellectual progress. People would be afraid to explain anything if you keep shutting every new idea down, well I'm shutting down all of yours ideas of it being evil. Sure it obviously evokes a STRONG emotional response, but maybe there is a reason for that response to be so blocked, that it explodes in such a fearful and intense way. Just because we are afraid of them doesn't mean that they are scary, and personally I can say that because I know someone like this and I'm not scared of them, not at all.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join